Author Topic: I'm still here  (Read 38815 times)

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
nothing
« Reply #345 on: August 26, 2010, 12:44:46 PM »
:deal:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:27:33 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
Re: I'm still here
« Reply #346 on: August 26, 2010, 12:57:54 PM »
Xcellent work DJ. Your pissing contest with Whooter has not only proven him to be a liar but it also distracted him from program recruiting for awhile as well. You probably helped save a kid from abuse by keeping Whooter tied down here. A most satisfying outcome to this battle. Keep up the good work DJ.
 :notworthy:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 26, 2010, 01:07:50 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Xcellent work DJ. Your pissing contest with Whooter has not only proven him to be a liar but it also distracted him from program recruiting for awhile as well. You probably helped save a kid from abuse by keeping Whooter tied down here. A most satisfying outcome to this battle. Keep up the good work DJ.
 :notworthy:

Thanks, shaggy.  The whole aim is to keep sick bastards like this from getting their hands on kids to feed into The Machine for fun and profits.

Sometimes you have to wrestle with the pig.  Sometimes you get dirty.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 26, 2010, 03:10:14 PM »
:shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 04:00:33 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 26, 2010, 03:18:00 PM »
I can tell you're probably his spawn.  You seem to have similar cognitive defects.  Have a nice evening.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 26, 2010, 03:59:52 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
I can tell you're probably his spawn.  You seem to have similar cognitive defects.  Have a nice evening.
Leave DB II out of this. I have been the one who has done most of the rough posting when the dirt needed to fly. As a matter of fact, DB II does not even post here that much anymore. He has already created another username, T-Rex, as in Teddy Roosevelt.
Which if you noticed he doesn't post that much on. I believe he will be closing this (DB II) user name. There is to much animosity connected to it.
I called him when Suck-It started carrying on with the "black mail" business. Danny happened to like Suck-It for what he felt was a genuine moral conviction. He is not that sure anymore what to make of anything concerning suck-it or whooter. He understood there was a fine line to walk with suck it and whooter but that line was washed away the past couple of days.
Anyways I'm sure if you were to talk with Danny, he would accept all responsibility for actions committed under this user name.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 26, 2010, 04:21:54 PM »
Ok.  Fair enough.  Take care.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 26, 2010, 05:12:27 PM »
Come on DJ, out of all those posts you have to be able to find more trolling then that.  Look at what I found in just ten minutes:

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3

That is total obsession!!  Almost every post in that thread was yours  lol

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 26, 2010, 06:54:05 PM »
Eliscu2 wrote
" I WISH I HAD MY 2 GUITARS BACK"

What kind did you have?
?©?€~¥@

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #354 on: October 07, 2010, 07:31:23 PM »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #355 on: October 07, 2010, 08:11:12 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"

Joel, get a set of balls, post it. This is over two weeks ago and this post is from a dude we call "E", he in fact was posting the rough stuff and can back it up. Whatever.
He no longer as others post on my username. Period.
They also don't post on this web site under any other username. There gone. It was stupid.[/b]

Postby DannyB II » August 26th, 2010, 2:59 pm

Dysfunction Junction wrote:
I can tell you're probably his spawn. You seem to have similar cognitive defects. Have a nice evening.

DannyB II wrote:
Leave DB II out of this. I have been the one who has done most of the rough posting when the dirt needed to fly. As a matter of fact, DB II does not even post here that much anymore. He has already created another username, T-Rex, as in Teddy Roosevelt.
Which if you noticed he doesn't post that much on. I believe he will be closing this (DB II) user name. There is to much animosity connected to it.
I called him when Suck-It started carrying on with the "black mail" business. Danny happened to like Suck-It for what he felt was a genuine moral conviction. He is not that sure anymore what to make of anything concerning suck-it or whooter. He understood there was a fine line to walk with suck it and whooter but that line was washed away the past couple of days.
Anyways I'm sure if you were to talk with Danny, he would accept all responsibility for actions committed under this user name.