Author Topic: I'm still here  (Read 39267 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: I am a bitch
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2010, 03:09:07 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quoting to make sure it's not deleted.

WHOEVER THE FUCK DOXED HIM

QUIT THREATENING AND FUCKING RUIN HIS ASS
Yeah.  I'd have to call bullshit on that.  If somebody did have the info SUCK IT claims the deed would already be done.  Compassion for program supporters is not exactly in great supply around here.

Jeesh, it sounds so immature and stupid when you say it. Hey, how long do we have to wait until most of you folks turn 30yrs and grow up.
Fuck, I'm tired of waiting. Get married, have some kids and get a real job. Then come back in 10 years with some road wear.
Sick of you snotty bitches.
Your out of your programs.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Dr. Acula

• View Profile
nothing
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2010, 03:15:46 PM »
:cheers:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 03:44:44 AM by Dr. Acula »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2010, 03:52:34 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
What's your point?  I didn't DOX this idiot.  All I did was point out the incredible hypocrisy shown by him.  Then again, you should be familiar with it, Whooter.  You are the biggest hypocrite on Fornits.  You're the guy who "outs" program kids by name claiming to have access to their treatment records and then you cry like a little bitch (ala SUCK IT) when anybody says anything about you.  You're just as big a loser as your sockpuppet, SUCK IT.  And a bigger crybaby. :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :roflmao:

You just can not accept a different opinion, without resorting to name calling. Bitch, you have the audacity to call Whooter a bitch.   :rofl:
DJ, you have to be the biggest one here.
Read your posts.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2010, 03:57:09 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
What's your point?  I didn't DOX this idiot.  All I did was point out the incredible hypocrisy shown by him.  Then again, you should be familiar with it, Whooter.  You are the biggest hypocrite on Fornits.  You're the guy who "outs" program kids by name claiming to have access to their treatment records and then you cry like a little bitch (ala SUCK IT) when anybody says anything about you.  You're just as big a loser as your sockpuppet, SUCK IT.  And a bigger crybaby. :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :roflmao:

You just can not accept a different opinion, without resorting to name calling. Bitch, you have the audacity to call Whooter a bitch.   :rofl:
DJ, you have to be the biggest one here.
Read your posts.

So it doesn't bother you in the least that Whooter has been posing as several different people?  Oh, wait.....look who I'm asking.  

Color me shocked DannyBoi
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2010, 03:57:52 PM »
Quote from: "Dr. Acula"
Quote from: "psy"
Quoting to make sure it's not deleted.

WHOEVER THE FUCK DOXED HIM

QUIT THREATENING AND FUCKING RUIN HIS ASS
Yeah.  I'd have to call bullshit on that.  If somebody did have the info SUCK IT claims the deed would already be done.  Compassion for program supporters is not exactly in great supply around here.

Jeesh, it sounds so immature and stupid when you say it. Hey, how long do we have to wait until most of you folks turn 30yrs and grow up.
Fuck, I'm tired of waiting. Get married, have some kids and get a real job. Then come back in 10 years with some road wear.
Sick of you snotty bitches.
Your out of your programs.
:suicide: Danny I am sure you are aware that we have your IP address and can pinpoint you on a map :deal:
Stay safe..it's pretty ugly out there. :beat:

Yep, shiver me timbers. Come on over, I cook every weekend.
Please Felice, I'd snap your head off and shit in the hole after dinner.
 :roflmao:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2010, 04:00:59 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Look, he's supporting wwasp...

Most of us know that WWASP for the most part is hell on earth. You have to ask yourself how anyone could have a "good experience" in a WWASP program. I mean think about it...

Is there more to that user name than he lets on?

Or did he turn into one of those little sell bitches who ratted on their peers every five minutes to gain favor with staff?

The thing you clowns missed in all  of this is the argument that his positive experiences are completely irrelevant. What makes them irrelevant is the sheer number of the horrid abuses suffered by kids in WWASP programs. One, ten, ten thousand positive WWASP experience do not matter. None of those experiences can wash away the horrific stains of abuse and torment suffered by the kids in the WWASP programs.

None of these positive "experiences" can change the hell of Tranquility Bay.

None of them can brush off the hell of Samoa, Costa Rica, and Spring Creek Lodge.

So really, suck it can take his positive "experience" and shove it.

The only thing he's doing is promoting for a company that is fueled by human suffering. Where is his sense of outrage at the kids locked in dog cages in Mexico? The fact that he has none shows me a lot about him as a person.

:notworthy:

Frodie get it over with, just blow him. Fucking idiot.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2010, 04:02:25 PM »
Oh, Danny, please don't try to hurt my feelings with your dry-drunk rages.  Why would you do that, Danny?  Are you going to try to drag me behind your car now, too, Danny?  Please, Danny, stop being so abusive.  It's unbecoming, Danny.  Try not to be powerless over being abusive toward others, Danny.  What happened to those PMs you sent me, Danny?  Remember apologizing for your past abuses of me, Danny?  Did you forget about that, Danny?  Danny, are you drinking again?

There.  That should satisfy the attention-whoring Danny for a little while.  It's all about you, Danno.  No worries.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2010, 04:04:50 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:26:33 PM by Joel »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2010, 04:06:17 PM »
Oh, Danny, please don't try to hurt my feelings with your dry-drunk rages.  Why would you do that, Danny?  Are you going to try to drag me behind your car now, too, Danny?  Please, Danny, stop being so abusive.  It's unbecoming, Danny.  Try not to be powerless over being abusive toward others, Danny.  What happened to those PMs you sent me, Danny?  Remember apologizing for your past abuses of me, Danny?  Did you forget about that, Danny?  Danny, are you drinking again?

There.  That should satisfy the attention-whoring Danny for a little while.  It's all about you, Danno.  No worries.

You just proved my point. I know get it. You are a real bitch!!!!

Joel

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2010, 04:07:00 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:27:07 PM by Joel »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2010, 04:12:13 PM »

You just proved my point. I know get it. You are a real bitch!!!!

But Danny, what about your "olive branch" you offered me via PM?  Was that not sincere, Danny?  Tell me, Danny, was that just part of your steps?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2010, 04:12:53 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Look, he's supporting wwasp...

Most of us know that WWASP for the most part is hell on earth. You have to ask yourself how anyone could have a "good experience" in a WWASP program. I mean think about it...

Is there more to that user name than he lets on?

Or did he turn into one of those little sell bitches who ratted on their peers every five minutes to gain favor with staff?

The thing you clowns missed in all  of this is the argument that his positive experiences are completely irrelevant. What makes them irrelevant is the sheer number of the horrid abuses suffered by kids in WWASP programs. One, ten, ten thousand positive WWASP experience do not matter. None of those experiences can wash away the horrific stains of abuse and torment suffered by the kids in the WWASP programs.

None of these positive "experiences" can change the hell of Tranquility Bay.

None of them can brush off the hell of Samoa, Costa Rica, and Spring Creek Lodge.

So really, suck it can take his positive "experience" and shove it.

The only thing he's doing is promoting for a company that is fueled by human suffering. Where is his sense of outrage at the kids locked in dog cages in Mexico? The fact that he has none shows me a lot about him as a person.

:notworthy:

Frodie get it over with, just blow him. Fucking idiot.

Fuck you, "Danny boy."

Fuckin' punk.

Talking loud and saying nothing, as usual.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2010, 04:33:36 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
I never went to a program, I made it all up. I am program parent who is brainwashed, trying to convince parents on fornits to send their kids to programs, like I did. Please disregard everything I have ever said on fornits, because it's not true. Every program is abusive and program parents like me should kill themselves.

Explanation: I am taking an indefinite break from fornits starting from this point. It has been made clear to me via email and text message that somebody here is not happy with my opinions and is threatening to fax my posts about drug use and suicide to my boss, which they confirmed they know who it is. I am a new employee and this drama would likely end in me being fired, and unfortunately I cannot take this chance at this point in my life. I have stated my opinions, and you know how I truly feel. I was instructed to post this thread titled "I am a bitch" and to confirm that I am really a program parent pretending to be a troubled teen because I'm brainwashed. Well I did it, but I will not leave without an explanation. I know you are reading this. I did what you asked, if you have any semblance of a soul you will let this end now. If I get fired it's not just my life that will be ruined, people depend on me. I'd ask that all my posts are deleted but I know they have already been copied. So long, fornits.

SUCK IT, I am sorry to see you go.  They did this to you because they are afraid of the truth (many posters know this).  For those who opposed you if it became apparent in their minds that kids did well in programs then they would have to face the realization that they are responsible for their own path in life and they would no longer be able to blame others for their failed life.  This would really suck for them.  You hung in there, but being fired from your job isnt worth it and we all understand your decision.  Just know that by forcing them to chase you off confirms that you made a big difference here and if they felt you were wrong they would have simply ignored you , which apparently they did not.  These are the same people who whine and cry foul because they get banned from sites like Strugglingteens yet feel justified in driving away people here with opposing opinions.

Another fact that may make you smile is that you kept all the trolls and insecure posters at bay while you were here.  You held their feet to the fire to the point where they couldnt post lies without being called out onto the carpet by you for it.  Posters like DJ just came out of the woodwork the minute they found out you were gone and he feels secure enough, with you gone, to come back out of the shadows and start derailing threads again unopposed.

You did good while you were here, SUCK IT, and kept many people honest and I believe you made a big difference in your own way.  Good luck in your endeavors.  If you ever switch jobs we will look forward to you returning.

Take care

TheWho

Offline posterX

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2010, 04:35:52 PM »
I was a member of the Anti-WWASP forum a while back and I still keep tabs on related groups and websites.
SUCKED IT belongs to several WWASPS related groups on facebook, which is how I found him. He posts the same crap there as he does here. SUCKED IT's facebook indicated he was posting on fornits, which is how I knew it was him.

I am NOT forcing SUCKED IT into silence.

SUCKED IT has been given a choice of whether he wants the information he posted on the public internet relayed to his employer. If I was his boss I might be interested to know he fantasizes about suicide on his drive to work, dreams about smoking methamphetamine, considers himself a 'lifelong drug addict', and has been in jail and drug rehab.
Did SUCKED IT disclose this information on his employment application?
Based on his reaction so far I think we all know the answer!!  :seg:

:timeout:  :deal:  :dose:  :cry:

I know SUCKED IT is reading this, I wonder if he is thinking about  :suicide: !! :nods:  :roflmao:

:moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:

Please edit out his bullshit 'explanation' as he was instructed to do.

I hold all the strings now SUCK IT, remember that!! Enjoy your minimum wage dead-end job!!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
[/b]
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 04:49:41 PM by posterX »

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2010, 04:47:30 PM »
Ah, his owner is here!

As much as I'd like you to irrevocably (and, if necessary, repeatedly) destroy him, it's occurred to me that you can do whatever you want with your property and if you feel that blackmail is more effective than just outright ball-stomping, that's your decision.

Assuming this isn't a long-running troll, of course.

Hey, can you do the same thing to Whooter and possibly Danny?
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...