Author Topic: I'm still here  (Read 39281 times)

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
Re: I'm still here
« Reply #285 on: August 25, 2010, 03:25:50 PM »
Ahh yes, the mark of a true psychopath: outrage and indignation at being caught. Ever watch those vids on TV where a criminal is found guilty and then explodes in fury, yelling insults at the judge and jury. Happens every day in courthouses around America. Believe me the prisons are full of SUCK ITs' who will angrily condemn their victims as just liars and the justice system as having railroaded them. Just watch those shows on TRUtv or MSNBC Lockup and you will gain valuable insight into the mind of people like this. No shame whatsoever.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 25, 2010, 03:35:05 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Well, my posts count went up by about 20.  20 anon posts in five years.  Whooter's went up by over 400 in just one thread!  This guy is busy now cleaning up his history.  Too funny!  Soon as his posts get linked up he disappears.  Gotta love it.

Actually you are wrong, my posts went up by about 10.  If you look at all the John Ruben threads or any thread which tried to discredit me or troll me your name is on all of them.  You have been obsessed with me for about 5 years now, DJ, look at your footer and all the threads you dedicated in my honor.  No need to to say anything,  the readers know.  You had about 1,400 guest posts.  Most of them were trolling me, as I suspected.

I had my posts locked from editing.  Unlike you, DJ, I dont have anything to hide, that was the third time I had my posts laid out.  If you want to compare edited posts just let me know.  We can start with all the ones you edited to fabricate your education.  I am comfortable with what I say.

No your posts went fro 835 in TheWho thread to over 1200 in just one thread!  

I had 3500 posts this morning and 3500 now.  Where are those missing "1400" posts?

Crybaby is upset at his exposure.  I found 7 aliases so far as well.  Not pretty phony-boy!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 25, 2010, 03:50:28 PM »
Well, my posts count went up by about 20.  20 anon posts in five years.  Whooter's went up by over 400 in just one thread!  This guy is busy now cleaning up his history.  Too funny!  Soon as his posts get linked up he disappears.  Gotta love it.

Actually you are wrong, my posts went up by about 10.  If you look at all the John Ruben threads or any thread which tried to discredit me or troll me your name is on all of them.  You have been obsessed with me for about 5 years now, DJ, look at your footer and all the threads you dedicated in my honor.  No need to to say anything,  the readers know.  You had about 1,400 guest posts.  Most of them were trolling me, as I suspected.

I had my posts locked from editing.  Unlike you, DJ, I dont have anything to hide, that was the third time I had my posts laid out.  If you want to compare edited posts just let me know.  We can start with all the ones you edited to fabricate your education.  I am comfortable with what I say.

No your posts went fro 835 in TheWho thread to over 1200 in just one thread!  

I had 3500 posts this morning and 3500 now.  Where are those missing "1400" posts?

Crybaby is upset at his exposure.  I found 7 aliases so far as well.  Not pretty phony-boy!

Ha,Ha,Ha  I can tell you are mad.  You never thought my code I sent Psy would work.  You got outed big time my friend.  You are the king of all trolls.  Look at the John Reuben attack threads alone.  They went up by a few hundred.  Then look at the old TheWho attack threads which were all written by... drum roll..... "Dysfunction junction"!!!  You single handedly trolled me for years and it is all there in the database.

Sorry buddy but you asked for it...

Oh wait lets do the test again:

Everyone look at their footers.. okay?  Which one of us is obsessed?

Whoops.. looks like it is you again DJ.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 25, 2010, 04:00:05 PM »
I think DJ's committment to outing/owning and just generally kicking the ass of Whooter is pretty cool actually. If your gonna have an obsession then I would think that this one is worthy of the time and effort spent. Keep up the good work DJ.
(applause here)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 25, 2010, 04:01:10 PM »
Wow, TheWho's account jumped from 4200 posts to OVER SEVEN THOUSAND! Over THREE THOUSAND ANON POSTS that he was vehemently denying! Ouch, phony-boy. You got hit HARD!

Whooter's anon posts got mostly put under "TheWho" which made up over three thousand more posts.  

AsTheWho, Whooter has postsed an amazing 7257 times.  That count was 4200 this morning.  Over three thousand anon posts, Whooter.  You are really, really obsessed.  7257 as TheWho and 2000 as Whooter makes you by far and away the most prolific troll on Fornits.  Psy only has 5000 posts and he's an admin!  

The funny thing is that the posts of TheWho had been linked to his account previously, so these 3,000 new posts by Whooter came in just the last year or so since he sold off his TheWho account.  Best part?  Since they were mistakenly moved under TheWho instead of Whooter, he can't even edit them.  So now he's stuck with no way to get out of it.  This is too funny!

Damn, Whooter.  I guess we now know what you do all day and night.  Holy schnikies!

For the record, my post count went from 3526 to 3540, a whopping 14 anon posts from five years of posting.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 25, 2010, 04:11:49 PM »
Actually it hardly went up at all, DJ.  I gave it over to Ursus and before that I had all my posts linked together.  So it has been inactive.  The Whooter account went up bu 10 to 12 posts.  Caught in another lie.

But yours increased but well over a thousand.  Anyone can take a look for themselves and see the John Rueben threads. all those guest posts were yours.. almost every one.

Ha,Ha,Ha I can tell you are mad. You never thought my code I sent Psy would work. You got outed big time my friend. You are the king of all trolls. Look at the John Reuben attack threads alone. They went up by a few hundred. Then look at the old TheWho attack threads which were all written by... drum roll..... "Dysfunction junction"!!! You single handedly trolled me for years and it is all there in the database.

Everyone look at their footers.. okay? Which one of us is obsessed?

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #291 on: August 25, 2010, 04:14:02 PM »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 25, 2010, 04:17:59 PM »
Mine increased "well over a thousand"?  So 3540 - 3526 = over a thousand?  Damn, Whooter, math is not your strong suit at all!  If it went up by "more than a thousand" where are those posts, huh?  Why did my daily average number of posts not change at all, huh?  Crybaby took a beating and was shown to be the ultimate troll and phony with over 9,000 posts to his credit.  Only Antigen has more.

For those of you wondering what happened here, Whooter claimed I made thousands of guest posts and had several aliases on Fornits.  I challenged him to have all of our guest posts tied to our user accounts and he finally agreed after a month or two of badgering.  Guess what the results were, folks...

Wow, TheWho's account jumped from 4200 posts to OVER SEVEN THOUSAND! Over THREE THOUSAND ANON POSTS that he was vehemently denying! Ouch, phony-boy. You got hit HARD!

Whooter's anon posts got mostly put under "TheWho" which made up over three thousand more posts.  

AsTheWho, Whooter has postsed an amazing 7257 times.  That count was 4200 this morning.  Over three thousand anon posts, Whooter.  You are really, really obsessed.  7257 as TheWho and 2000 as Whooter makes you by far and away the most prolific troll on Fornits.  Psy only has 5000 posts and he's an admin!  

The funny thing is that the posts of TheWho had been linked to his account previously, so these 3,000 new posts by Whooter came in just the last year or so since he sold off his TheWho account.  Best part?  Since they were mistakenly moved under TheWho instead of Whooter, he can't even edit them.  So now he's stuck with no way to get out of it.  This is too funny!

Damn, Whooter.  I guess we now know what you do all day and night.  Holy schnikies!

For the record, my post count went from 3526 to 3540, a whopping 14 anon posts from five years of posting.

Recap:
Me - 14 anon posts and no aliases
Whooter - over 3,000 anon posts and seven aliases and counting
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 25, 2010, 04:21:29 PM »
Actually it hardly went up at all, DJ.  I gave it over to Ursus and before that I had all my posts linked together.  So it has been inactive.  The Whooter account went up bu 10 to 12 posts.  Caught in another lie.

But yours increased but well over a thousand.  Anyone can take a look for themselves and see the John Rueben threads. all those guest posts were yours.. almost every one.

Ha,Ha,Ha I can tell you are mad. You never thought my code I sent Psy would work. You got outed big time my friend. You are the king of all trolls. Look at the John Reuben attack threads alone. They went up by a few hundred. Then look at the old TheWho attack threads which were all written by... drum roll..... "Dysfunction junction"!!! You single handedly trolled me for years and it is all there in the database.

Everyone look at their footers.. okay? Which one of us is obsessed?

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 25, 2010, 04:23:41 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
So who is next to pull their pants down for the admin to check whether you are a boy or girl? Froderik seems awfully upset that I have another username besides this one, I bet he's anxious to prove to everybody on fornits he doesn't post using any other usernames. He has been publicly accused now, so the only logical way to "prove his innocence" is to ask Psy to release his IP information. Step right up! Get in line! Let the boy wonder admin pull your digital pants down and check, it's the only way to be sure!
 :roflmao:  :moon:

go fuck your digital self
?©?€~¥@

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 25, 2010, 04:23:55 PM »
Sorry, DJ, you brought this on yourself.  The posts are all strung together under your user name.  Anyone can go back and see you single handedly trolled me for 5 years.  You thought we would just do user names and we exposed all your trolling instead.....

Nothing you can do about it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 25, 2010, 04:24:15 PM »
When in doubt, spam-troll, Whooter.  Lols.  Just keep on posting your phony figures.  14 posts, buddy.  My count went up by 14 posts.  Your's went up over three thousand!  And you can't edit them because they were mistakenly put under "TheWho" so only Ursus has access now.  Awww...  Burned again.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #297 on: August 25, 2010, 04:25:42 PM »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 25, 2010, 04:28:20 PM »
When in doubt, spam-troll, Whooter.  Lols.  Just keep on posting your phony figures.  14 posts, buddy.  My count went up by 14 posts.  Your's went up over three thousand!  And you can't edit them because they were mistakenly put under "TheWho" so only Ursus has access now.  Awww...  Burned again.

Yours went up well over a thousand DJ and there is nothing you can do about.  You are the king of trolls.  My posts stayed the same, maybe up 10 posts.

Lets do the test again:

Everyone look at their footers.. okay?   which one is obsessed?

Any reader can go back and see who trolled the John Reuben thread for years.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 25, 2010, 04:33:23 PM »
(his usual bullshit)

:feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls: