Author Topic: I'm still here  (Read 39270 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: I'm still here
« Reply #255 on: August 25, 2010, 12:49:15 PM »
So whooter, if the code you provided doesn't work or Psy isn't sure of it will you go with DJs way?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 25, 2010, 12:50:13 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
The coward chickens out.  You said you had nothing to hide and would have your usernames posted if I did mine.  It can be done in less that five minutes, but you're too worried about what it will show.  You also agreed to have your guest posts linked up which now you're running from too.

lol..... What I said is we can get it all done at once, DJ.  Stop your crying, you are stomping your feet like a little kid.  You want to see my user names and I want to see your past guest postings tied to your user name.

We cant go to the park if it is raining out, grow up, lol.  Have some patience and we will eventually get it done.  

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 25, 2010, 12:56:12 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
So whooter, if the code you provided doesn't work or Psy isn't sure of it will you go with DJs way?

What would you do?

If we were both hungry and I asked you to make me a pizza and you asked me for a hamburger and I said the hamburger takes too long to make just make me my pizza.  Would you make me a pizza and go without your lunch?

The fair thing to do is satisfy both of our requests even if it means DJ has to get caught up in his panties and throw a fit until we get it done.  

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 25, 2010, 12:57:53 PM »
The coward chickens out.  You said you had nothing to hide and would have your usernames posted if I did mine.  It can be done in less that five minutes, but you're too worried about what it will show.  You also agreed to have your guest posts linked up which now you're running from too.

Quote from: "Whooter"
Another option is to ask fornits admins to list out our user names (and string together past anon posts)and post them publicly. I have done this upon request a few times before and am willing to do it again, if it interests you (I have nothing to hide).

This is what you agreed to.  Why are you chickening out now?  Why are you trying to change the "agreement" you already broke?  I think everyone sees you have a lot to hide.

Yes, we are waiting for confirmation that we can get your past anon posts strung together.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 25, 2010, 12:59:27 PM »
Fine, but let's get done what we can in the meantime.  Or are you just afraid to do it?  I think we know the answer.  In five minutes we can have all of the information about our usernames.

And YOUR past anon posts are part of the deal. You keep trying to omit that.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 25, 2010, 01:01:27 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"

Che, he has no intention whatsoever of doing any of this.  He already told Psy he won't.  This is just for show only.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 25, 2010, 01:03:29 PM »
Fine, but let's get done what we can in the meantime.  Or are you just afraid to do it?  I think we know the answer.  In five minutes we can have all of the information about our usernames.

Yes both our past anon posts, both our usernames, thats correct.  Give it some time, I am sure Psy is busy.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #262 on: August 25, 2010, 01:11:18 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Yes both our past anon posts, both our usernames, thats correct.  Give it some time, I am sure Psy is busy.

Ok folks.  Should be done.  Seems to have worked:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10787&p=120262#p120262
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #263 on: August 25, 2010, 01:29:07 PM »
I just realized something

I ran:

UPDATE post_table
SET `poster_id` = (you guys' UIDs)
WHERE `poster_ip` LIKE '(you guys' IPs)'

when I should have run:

UPDATE post_table
WHERE `poster_ip` LIKE '(you guys' IPs)' AND `poster_id` = (guest UID)

Sorry you two, but what that means is that I accidentially tied all your posts from all your accounts including guest postings into your current account.  Shit...  Didn't get much sleep last night.  Sorry bout that.  Really stupid mistake on my part.  Now Ursus is pissed at me because he bought those old posts in the auction so i'd appreciate it, Whooter, if you didn't edit them.  You did sell them to him fair and square.  Shit.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 25, 2010, 01:31:03 PM »
Well this should keep the kids busy for a while, searching through all of whooters posts right now, looking for anything to discredit him. I'm sure they'll sleep well tonight!

Overall I think this thread was a success. People got to air out their angry feelings towards me, hopefully this helped them a bit, and and we also learned Whooter is a computer genius, who would of thought that? Now the conspiracy theory about me being Whooter can finally be put to bed once and for all. People are also aware that admins will post your IP info if you get out of line, that's a good lesson for people hoping to keep their information private.

Feel free to continue to post in this thread, from this point on I'm going to open up the discussion for whatever people want to talk about. Consider this thread an open free for all from this point on. Just be careful what you say, an admin might quote you out of context and run your IP and post things about you!

My favorite quote of this thread so far "ask me to prove your innocence", that''s one for the fornits hall of shame.
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Poor SUCKpuppet
« Reply #265 on: August 25, 2010, 01:36:28 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
My favorite quote of this thread so far "ask me to prove your innocence", that''s one for the fornits hall of shame.

:waaaa: You got busted.  :waaaa:

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Re: Poor SUCKpuppet
« Reply #266 on: August 25, 2010, 01:38:21 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

I'm sure you'll get over this thread eventually, give it time.
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Poor SUCKpuppet
« Reply #267 on: August 25, 2010, 01:39:06 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

I'm sure you'll get over this thread eventually, give it time.

That was supposed to YOU crying.  ::)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 25, 2010, 01:40:04 PM »
I'm pleased with the way this thread turned out, I really am. Everything happens for a reason, there are no accidents.
one day at a time

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 25, 2010, 01:40:35 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
I just realized something

I ran:

UPDATE post_table
WHERE `poster_ip` LIKE '(you guys' IPs)'

when I should have run:

UPDATE post_table
WHERE `poster_ip` LIKE '(you guys' IPs)' AND `poster_id` = (guest UID)

Sorry you two, but what that means is that I accidentially tied all your posts from all your accounts including guest postings into your current account.  Shit...  Didn't get much sleep last night.  Sorry bout that.  Really stupid mistake on my part.  Now Ursus is pissed at me because he bought those old posts in the auction so i'd appreciate it, Whooter, if you didn't edit them.  You did sell them to him fair and square.  Shit.

No harm no foul,  thanks for the time and effort, psy.  We were pushing you hard.  In a round about way it accomplishes what we wanted.  Most everyone knows that I was TheWho at one Point.

To be fair to Ursus you could put a block on edits for my account starting in 2009 or any point really going back, if this can be accomplished.  If this cannot be done then I agree that Ursus needs some compensation of some type and I will take responsibility for that.

I could close Whooter today and hand it over to him and I will start a new account if that is fair.

Let me know what I can do.  I know what it is like to not get sleep and then run an "update query" which is not reversible.  I have done it myself a few times.

Let me know whats fair.