Author Topic: I'm still here  (Read 38469 times)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
I'm still here
« on: August 23, 2010, 12:07:41 AM »
This thread documents the process of how an admin of fornits breaks their own rules. Your IP information is supposed to be kept secret here. My IP information was released against my wishes, and used against me all because I harbor opinions contrary to the acceptable group think. I hope you read through this thread up until post 200 and see the process of how an admin will compromise their principles in order to win an argument. It's an interesting thread, enjoy.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 04:12:09 AM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
Re: I am a bitch
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 12:24:26 AM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
I never went to a program, I made it all up. I am program parent who is brainwashed, trying to convince parents on fornits to send their kids to programs, like I did. Please disregard everything I have ever said on fornits, because it's not true. Every program is abusive and program parents like me should kill themselves.

Explanation: I am taking an indefinite break from fornits starting from this point. It has been made clear to me via email and text message that somebody here is not happy with my opinions and is threatening to fax my posts about drug use and suicide to my boss, which they confirmed they know who it is. I am a new employee and this drama would likely end in me being fired, and unfortunately I cannot take this chance at this point in my life. I have stated my opinions, and you know how I truly feel. I was instructed to post this thread titled "I am a bitch" and to confirm that I am really a program parent pretending to be a troubled teen because I'm brainwashed. Well I did it, but I will not leave without an explanation. I know you are reading this. I did what you asked, if you have any semblance of a soul you will let this end now. If I get fired it's not just my life that will be ruined, people depend on me. I'd ask that all my posts are deleted but I know they have already been copied. So long, fornits.

Quoting to make sure it's not deleted.

WHOEVER THE FUCK DOXED HIM

QUIT THREATENING AND FUCKING RUIN HIS ASS
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 12:25:31 AM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
I never went to a program, I made it all up. I am program parent who is brainwashed, trying to convince parents on fornits to send their kids to programs, like I did. Please disregard everything I have ever said on fornits, because it's not true. Every program is abusive and program parents like me should kill themselves.

Explanation: I am taking an indefinite break from fornits starting from this point. It has been made clear to me via email and text message that somebody here is not happy with my opinions and is threatening to fax my posts about drug use and suicide to my boss, which they confirmed they know who it is. I am a new employee and this drama would likely end in me being fired, and unfortunately I cannot take this chance at this point in my life. I have stated my opinions, and you know how I truly feel. I was instructed to post this thread titled "I am a bitch" and to confirm that I am really a program parent pretending to be a troubled teen because I'm brainwashed. Well I did it, but I will not leave without an explanation. I know you are reading this. I did what you asked, if you have any semblance of a soul you will let this end now. If I get fired it's not just my life that will be ruined, people depend on me. I'd ask that all my posts are deleted but I know they have already been copied. So long, fornits.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 12:40:12 AM »
Of course, it's probably another troll and he's probably going to go "Oh look at how much those evil fornits members want to silence my freedom of speech" and other bullshit tomorrow, but a man can dream, can't he?
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 12:48:24 AM »
:sue:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 12:52:18 AM »
I actually don't even know who the guy is. I just made it up to troll people. However, I know what it is like being DOXed. Good luck with that.

Offline photo man

• View Profile
SHOVE IT SUCK IT
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 01:36:03 AM »
- SHOVE IT SUCK IT -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 02:00:53 AM »
Quoting to make sure it's not deleted.

WHOEVER THE FUCK DOXED HIM

QUIT THREATENING AND FUCKING RUIN HIS ASS
Yeah.  I'd have to call bullshit on that.  If somebody did have the info SUCK IT claims the deed would already be done.  Compassion for program supporters is not exactly in great supply around here.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 02:29:10 AM »
A man can dream, Psy. A man can dream.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 03:44:19 AM »
This is almost too easy. I think i'll just leave this one alone. It's gotta' be a trap.
?©?€~¥@

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 03:55:30 AM »
Yeah, just the way he phrased it makes it obvious, although it's possible that his new owner made him do that just for irony. We'll know soon enough because this troll can't stop posting for very long even when he promises he'll be gone.

But just the idea that even more people (Proxied, perhaps?) are completely crushing these fucks out of the blue, with no hesitation? That's a happy thought and an ideal to strive for.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2010, 08:57:09 AM »
Wow, SUCK IT, when I was getting death threats by telephone you dismissed it as "crank calls" and called me "paranoid."  Now you're on the other end and singing a different tune.  People like you can dish it out (like starting several threads calling me a 'child rapist') but you sure can't take it.  SUCK IT will now be henceforth known as the biggest pansy ever to post here.  Coulda grown some nuts and confronted the problem head-on like his program "taught" him but instead ran away from his problems like he has done his whole life.  Later, loser.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 09:16:53 AM »
Look, he's supporting wwasp...

Most of us know that WWASP for the most part is hell on earth. You have to ask yourself how anyone could have a "good experience" in a WWASP program. I mean think about it...

Is there more to that user name than he lets on?

Or did he turn into one of those little sell bitches who ratted on their peers every five minutes to gain favor with staff?

The thing you clowns missed in all  of this is the argument that his positive experiences are completely irrelevant. What makes them irrelevant is the sheer number of the horrid abuses suffered by kids in WWASP programs. One, ten, ten thousand positive WWASP experience do not matter. None of those experiences can wash away the horrific stains of abuse and torment suffered by the kids in the WWASP programs.

None of these positive "experiences" can change the hell of Tranquility Bay.

None of them can brush off the hell of Samoa, Costa Rica, and Spring Creek Lodge.

So really, suck it can take his positive "experience" and shove it.

The only thing he's doing is promoting for a company that is fueled by human suffering. Where is his sense of outrage at the kids locked in dog cages in Mexico? The fact that he has none shows me a lot about him as a person.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2010, 09:31:45 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Wow, SUCK IT, when I was getting death threats by telephone you dismissed it as "crank calls" and called me "paranoid."  Now you're on the other end and singing a different tune.  People like you can dish it out (like starting several threads calling me a 'child rapist') but you sure can't take it.  SUCK IT will now be henceforth known as the biggest pansy ever to post here.  Coulda grown some nuts and confronted the problem head-on like his program "taught" him but instead ran away from his problems like he has done his whole life.  Later, loser.

QFT

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Two things are out of bounds IMHO - going after someone's family or livelihood. I've had both done to me.

A few years ago we were getting threatening calls in the middle of the night and it scared my poor wife near to death. There has been a loaded 12 gage riot gun (7 shells in the mag and one in the hole) under the bed ever since. Some people are just plain crazy and there's no way to predict their behavior. I'm taking no chances. Invade my home and you're guaranteed to take a pair of #2 rounds first (point-and-pull) followed by as many 00's (aim steady and finish the job) as it takes.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2010, 09:38:15 AM »
What's your point?  I didn't DOX this idiot.  All I did was point out the incredible hypocrisy shown by him.  Then again, you should be familiar with it, Whooter.  You are the biggest hypocrite on Fornits.  You're the guy who "outs" program kids by name claiming to have access to their treatment records and then you cry like a little bitch (ala SUCK IT) when anybody says anything about you.  You're just as big a loser as your sockpuppet, SUCK IT.  And a bigger crybaby. :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :roflmao:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control