Author Topic: The corrupt Truth of Elan  (Read 6049 times)

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
The corrupt Truth of Elan
« on: September 29, 2003, 07:10:00 AM »
There was a student that was 18 that exercised his right to sign out of the program and Elan prevented her from doing so.Elan falsefied fake court commitment papers to keep her ther in an attempted to extrac more money from her family.

What is all came down too is Elan held her as hostage and got away with it.This practice was also used on other students in the past.Elan did what ever they could to get money from parents and students hometown board of Education.In most cases Elan lied to all parties so they could get money from them.

Elan program was suppose to be an 18 month program, as you can see it has extended to a whopping 30 plus month program now presently.Elan will do what ever it takes to keep students in there so they can fill their pockets with $$$.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2003, 06:06:00 PM »
Nazi,

Is this story true?

Paul St. JOhn

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2003, 10:20:00 PM »
thats almost exactly what they did to me,, i was in e/4,,,the 1 time we had request priveleges,, i asked about my status to sign out self,, hving just turned 18. i was shown bogus records with my name on em, from n. carolina,, saying i was wanted on gtauto charges,, i had never been there.when i confronted jeffrey on this, i was told it would be looked into,,we then went  tight house and i never heard another word about it,, thry controlled all accesses of communication,we had no privs to request a follow up.it wasnt until 6 months after i was moved to e/6 that i was informed of my ability to leave at any time,thus costing my father his pension.it wasnt until just recently that i realized it was possible thats y we went tight,, a diversion. they def didnt want my fathers money to stop pouring in,, id like to see how little they spent on running the parsonsfield house for that period.makes me wonder   deded

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2003, 08:12:00 PM »
Well, IF you are right about the possibility of Elan keeping you there, when you should have been able to leave, knowingly,  in order to make more cash, then they were holding you illegally, against your will.

Ol' Elan, just loves stacking up those criminal, and civil charges. ::bangin::

Paul St. John

PS Did you have any contact at all with your father at this time?  Did he know that you had tried to sign out?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2003, 01:14:00 AM »
nope  , in  a tight house,, we had no privs.. when i started recalling elan,, when moxley thing was in news,,, i asked him about it,, was the first he heard of it.  i dont know about today,, but anyone there during my time{ early 80s} is  aware of multiple civil and criminal right  violations,,,, i never saw a  female given proper ring protection,we didnt have cowboy ass kickins,, we had keep his face planted in the corner.lets not even talk about kitchen sanitation issues,with all the acting out  people hitting the pan, is amazing no house ever came down with that{dare i say} shit eating desease,,  :silly:

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2003, 01:35:00 AM »
On 2003-09-30 22:14:00, Anonymous wrote:
lets not even talk about kitchen sanitation issues,with all the acting out people hitting the pan, is amazing no house ever came down with that{dare i say} shit eating desease,,  

LOL   :smile:

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2003, 01:37:00 AM »
it was actually the face at the end that made me laugh.. looks like i left that out the quote..lol

Paul St. John

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2003, 09:39:00 AM »
Chocolate covered pretzel anyone??
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline By Demons Be Driven

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2004, 06:50:00 PM »
I have seen this happen to many 18 year olds. There was about 7 or so students in my house that turned 18 and they all wanted to sign out and Elan stalled them as much as they could.

One time Elan set up a resident after she signed out and had her picked up by a imposter police officer and she was told she either can go back to elan or go to jail.

Unfortunatly the student was very niave and gullable and beleived the bullshit story from the imposter police officer.

I suspect it was one of Joe Ricci's cronies that pulled this off. Joe was very contraversial and was infamous for pulling off the wall stunts like this.

Anyway the girl was forced to exercise a prolonged exhaustive search for truth in this matter and after about 3 months learned she had no such pending jail term and signed out.

Basically Elan got 3 months of $$$$ out of her family, all because Joe was a dishonest mother fucker.

What was a shame is the student had no evidence to proove this in a court of law.

I guess that is the beauty of owning and running a place like Elan, you can lie,scam, and cheat the resident's and get away with it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2004, 08:57:00 PM »
So, why didn't the kids/parents sue for unnecessary attendance. You guys should not have to pay for that. Also, the police scam is totally illegal. Totally. I went to CEDU and they didn't make people stay after 18...By then,some of them were brainwashed so they stayed. Others left on home visit. One was court-ordered for a DUI that killed someone.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2004, 09:26:00 PM »
On 2004-08-19 17:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So, why didn't the kids/parents sue for unnecessary attendance. You guys should not have to pay for that. Also, the police scam is totally illegal. Totally. I went to CEDU and they didn't make people stay after 18...By then,some of them were brainwashed so they stayed. Others left on home visit. One was court-ordered for a DUI that killed someone."

So, why didn't the kids/parents sue for unnecessary attendance.

If memory serves me correctly I think the parents were not paying Elan, the students hometown school district was. Snd in most cases when a student that is 18 yrs or older signs out of Elan , Elan continues to bill the students hometown district until the then 18 month time frame was up.
Now I hear the average student is at Elan for over 30 months. Which brings me to a question. If Elan claimed to have such a high success rate back in the days, then why do they have to extend the average stay from 18 months to 30 months?
Elan's response most likely would be? Its all about the Benjamins...

Also, the police scam is totally illegal.

Yea no shit. I heard lots of stories about Joe's imposter police men. I once heard that Joe would use them at his race track to intimidate dead beats that placed private bets off the books.

I know Elan totally took advantage of court ordered children, Elan would continue to bill the funders even after months of the court order students departure.

I'm telling you, Elan is a huge fuckin scam and they get away with alot of $$$$ because they know how to utilize the loop holes.

I hope one day it back fires on them and they get shut down and fined.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2004, 12:58:00 AM »
hey i love the name demon. got any news links for that post, i would love to read em?
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2004, 08:39:00 AM »
On 2004-08-19 21:58:00, SyN wrote:

"hey i love the name demon. got any news links for that post, i would love to read em?"

Sorry no news links, it was word of mouth info.But If I ever do find any links I will definately post the links for all to see.

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2004, 03:00:00 AM »
I went to elan to pick up my son in June. He hadn't earned a visit, but I wanted him to come home and graduate with his class in our hometown. After driving for 6 straight hours, I was told by Clair, (the evil one)that if I took him for his GRADUATION, he would not be allowed to come back for the summer session. The money doesn't seem to matter to them. No one seems to be in charge. I am so happy my son is out of there, but I am grateful that they saved him from a life of hell and educated him.

Offline Robert

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2004, 07:12:00 AM »
My take on that scenarion is that after 20 years Clair has insight into what parents want. She wasbanking that you really wanted that summer session. She bet everything on it and won. She is good at getting what she wants from parents.

Your comments that "no one seemsto be in charge" are heartening. It is another indication that Elan is in a big decline. Lets see down to two houses no clear leadership sounds like its floundering to me.

Gotta love it