Author Topic: Program Supporters Lie Routinely to Promote Programs  (Read 2086 times)

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
Program Supporters Lie Routinely to Promote Programs
« on: October 14, 2010, 01:45:09 PM »
Let's start exploring why program parents and program pushers need to lie and the types of lies they use routinely. We can make a numbered list and see how many we can come up with. I'll start.

1. Many program pushers don't even have kids, but they feel they might get more traction with the general public if others believed them to be actual, real parents.

Quote from: "Whooter"
I fabricated a son
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
Re: Program Supporters Lie Routinely to Promote Programs
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 02:54:35 PM »
2.  If they allowed their true thoughts to emerge, business would take a nose dive.

Back in the 1960's the word Gay was a slur. They were not accepted at all and were referred to as fruit cakes or as a birth defect of some type. They would marry woman and have kids because that was what was accepted of men in those days. They started having sex with each other in San Fransisco which caused the Aids Virus which proved that homosexuality was unnatural and needed to be treated like a disease.

It would be tough to push a program based on scientific evidence when the extent of your science "understanding" is that "gay sex in San Francisco caused the AIDS Virus" I think.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 03:38:42 PM »
3.  When their preferred program caused the death of their own child, they need to "fabricate" new children with better track records to hold out as success stories of the program.

-John Randolph

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 10:08:41 AM »
Imagine how much harder their jobs would be if they were unable to lie.  How do you get people to PAY YOU TO TORTURE THEIR CHILDREN without lying?  It is painfully obvious that lying to and conning parents is the business that they are in.  In fact, I believe that the parent is the main target of their "brainwashing", the kid is just a handle to get ahold of their parents and more importantly, their parents money.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 10:11:46 AM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
Imagine how much harder their jobs would be if they were unable to lie.  How do you get people to PAY YOU TO TORTURE THEIR CHILDREN without lying?  It is painfully obvious that lying to and conning parents is the business that they are in.  In fact, I believe that the parent is the main target of their "brainwashing", the kid is just a handle to get ahold of their parents and more importantly, their parents money.

OK.  Correct me if I don't get your sentiment right.

4.  It makes parents easier marks to dupe/control.

-John Randolph

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 10:28:59 AM »
Yes, that's about right Watchful.  Also;

5. These programs are inherently harmful and destructive.  The "treatment model" used by nearly all of these places bears no resemblance to any effective treatment model.  It most closely resembles "coercive thought reform" or "coercive mind control" which has been recognized by the UN as a form of torture.  How many parents would subject their kids to one of these programs if they knew this?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 10:36:36 AM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
Yes, that's about right Watchful.  Also;

5. These programs are inherently harmful and destructive.  The "treatment model" used by nearly all of these places bears no resemblance to any effective treatment model.  It most closely resembles "coercive thought reform" or "coercive mind control" which has been recognized by the UN as a form of torture.  How many parents would subject their kids to one of these programs if they knew this?

If my mother had known that the Senate had investigated the Seed (Straight's predecessor) and concluded that some of the very same brainwashing techniques used on our Korean War POWs, were used on Seedlings, it might have made a difference in her mind.  My father would've bought into the whole "Straight is the kinder, gentler version of the Seed" bullshit.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 09:55:13 AM »
6.  Their "real children" never seem to do as well or be "on track" as their "fabricated children" which, since they are only fantasy, can all have "great life stories about program success!"

I fabricated a son

And that, "fabricated son," according to Whooter, "really enjoyed" wilderness.  Intentional deception for a purpose - to make money.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control