Author Topic: 12 steps  (Read 11727 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: 12 steps
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2010, 10:51:40 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "Trincypris12"
There is a real dependence on 'twelve' dogma, no less than many Christian literalists, and the same rage when dogma is questioned.

drug rehab
I have a question," Do you acknowledge your need to attack folks who support AA's dogma, with the same rage you claim 12 step supporters have for your dogma???
I also have one request from you, please. Would you post a article from AA World Headquaters, GSO NYC, that argues, criticizes, condescends or otherwise debases another person, organization, or entity concerning the "Self-Help" industry.

Thanks...
Hey Danny, you tried to "expose" soberrecovery.com along with the Mulligan Group a few months ago by starting this thread, but then deleted all content from yer posts (roughly half the thread) and even shed that user name.

Did ya change your mind 'bout the 12-Step recovery industry? Back then, ya seemed to think they were a scam. But now... ?
Your mind is a funny thing, it works on bases of "selective memory". DJ and yourself love to augment and manipulate the actual posts and their intention. Which as a moderator is a shame but your admin buddies don't really give a shit because mod's around here are hard to replace.
Well let me help you once again, what is this the 100th time in the short time I've been here. I posted the Mulligan Group to ask if you folks had/have anything negative on them.
Dumbass, I am affiliated with them for your information. I wanted to know.
Lets get something straight Ursus so there is no more misunderstanding, I do not sit/stand on the same side of the field that you do. Actually I find your kind to be the problem with the TTI industry.
So please do not confuse my intentions or convictions anymore.
I am always looking for information and have no alliance with you.
Well, your being affiliated with the Mulligan Group would make a lot of sense — as far as your fishing for the consensus about them around here goes...

It also makes sense as to why you would quote-reply an obvious piece of soberrecover.com SPAM, the better to ensure that it stays on the forum.

However, I beg to differ on your description of my "selective memory." I distinctly remember your posts (which you wiped clean within a few weeks of posting them) containing a tone of disparagement towards the Mulligan Group. All the better to fish for info, mmm?

Also, another thing that I found odd at the time was your depiction of them as being quite large, as if they were in the process of taking over the 12-step addiction treatment industry at any time. Since I had never even heard of them before (not that that means anything), I found that intimation somewhat alarmist and inflated, but... it's not like *I* would really know about something like that, eh?  :D  Somehow, your revelation that you are affiliated with them puts that in a more understandable context. Lol x 3.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2010, 10:58:18 AM »
Quote from: "justonemore"
Trincypris12 did not write that about the rage when dogma is questioned. I did. If you are going to quote me, then quote me. Plagiarism is childish, and sleazy, and awful, and wakkie nu-nu. jeez grow up wiilya, doo-doo heads!
J.O.M.
Perhaps Danny quoting Trincypris12 in response to you was no accident. It appears that Danny has "connections" to soberrecovery.com, and Trincypris12 posted an obvious piece of soberrecovery.com SPAM.

How best to ensure that spam doesn't get deleted? Quote-reply it!  :D

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2010, 11:47:27 AM »
Well, your being affiliated with the Mulligan Group would make a lot of sense — as far as your fishing for the consensus about them around here goes...

Ya, what a great conclusion.

It also makes sense as to why you would quote-reply an obvious piece of soberrecover.com SPAM, the better to ensure that it stays on the forum.

Ursus, are you experiencing patho-paranoia episodes.

However, I beg to differ on your description of my "selective memory." I distinctly remember your posts (which you wiped clean within a few weeks of posting them) containing a tone of disparagement towards the Mulligan Group. All the better to fish for info, mmm?

No you do not "distintly" remember me disparaging Mulligan Group at all, nice try there. This is one of the reasons Whooter has to keep mentioning the obvious to our readers, that you (Ursus) will manipulate and circumvent posts to fit your extremist attitudes. One could almost say it borderlines on "out right lying" but we are still under advisement not to say this until more info has been gathered.
Your words will eventually bury you Ursus.

Also, another thing that I found odd at the time was your depiction of them as being quite large, as if they were in the process of taking over the 12-step addiction treatment industry at any time. Since I had never even heard of them before (not that that means anything), I found that intimation somewhat alarmist and inflated, but... it's not like *I* would really know about something like that, eh?  :D  Somehow, your revelation that you are affiliated with them puts that in a more understandable context. Lol x 3.

Well I guess we did not have to wait long, you are a liar. Your statement above is a premeditated lie, which you are saying because you believe you can say whatever you want because my posts were erased. Which now you will try to manipulate folks here into believing that I erased because I was hiding something.
Ursus please, your "MO" is very well known here, it is old, you have tried to disrespect many good people here with your immoral tricks. Why you are a moderator only speaks for itself. Dogs often lie/lye with fleas.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 10:19:42 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 17, 2010, 12:14:38 PM »
I think we all should take a breath, stfu, kiss and make-up..

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2010, 12:25:52 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
I think we all should take a breath, stfu, kiss and make-up..

OK,  I agree but I will not do, French. Ursus you??????

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2010, 12:36:52 PM »
I'm confused.. What is a 'premeditative lie' and how do dogs 'lye' with fleas? what the hell does this mean? Seems like crazy-talk stupid-talkJ.O.M.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2010, 12:54:24 PM »
Quote from: "justonemore"
I'm confused.. What is a 'premeditated lie' and how do dogs 'lye' with fleas? what the hell does this mean? Seems like crazy-talk stupid-talkJ.O.M.
Well they used to use soap mixed with lye to help get rid of fleas....sorry not thinking or thinking to much.

premeditated lie....jeesh JOM, I'm sorry I forgot I was writing to someone who never misspells anything. My psuedo-intellect is on the scene.

Don't rupture your ball-sack there JOM, on your rebuttals..... :roflmao:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2010, 02:46:42 PM »
Did ya forget that you yourself posted this just a couple of hours ago? Try rereading it one word at a time. You might make more sense of it then, emphasis added to assist you:

I posted the Mulligan Group to ask if you folks had/have anything negative on them.
    [/list][/list]

-------------- --------------

No you do not "distintly" remember me disparaging Mulligan Group at all, nice try there. This is one of the reasons Whooter has to keep mentioning the obvious to our readers, that you (Ursus) will manipulate and circumvent posts to fit your extremist attitudes. One could almost say it borderlines on "out right lying" but we are still under advisement not to say this until more info has been gathered.
    Ah... and here is where "Mulligan Group affiliate Danny Bennison" has got to come out gangbuster-style, for fear that his associates might begin to question the ethics behind his information gathering tactics, lol. Where's the manipulation, Dannyboy? The circumvention? The borderline "out right lying?" Why, pray tell, they would appear to be in YOUR posts, me boy, plain as day!  :D

Did I say you disparaged Mulligan Group? No, I did not. Note that I described my remembering your conveniently wiped posts as having contained "a tone of disparagement towards the Mulligan Group." Ya know what a TONE is, Dannyboy? It reflects "the writer's attitude toward the material." In this case towards Mulligan Group. I don't recall your actually saying anything specifically disparaging, but I do recall the tone to be thus. Tone can also be the sound of something, like a bell, but not the bell itself. One could say it evokes something or other.

Nice try at putting words in my mouth, but ya still FAIL. Lol x 4.

Well I guess we did not have to wait long, you are a liar. Your statement above is a pre-meditative lie, which you are saying because you believe you can say whatever you want because my posts were erased. Which now you will try to manipulate folks here into believing that I erased because I was hiding something.
    Ursus please, your "MO" is very well known here, it is old, you have tried to disrespect many good people here with your immoral tricks. Why you are a moderator only speaks for itself. Dogs often lie/lye with fleas.
    Oooooo... Danny dishes out more gangbuster-style assertations!  :eek:  And calls me a liar!  :timeout:

Too bad, Dannyboy, I called ya fair and square. Remember that bell I mentioned above?

Methinks ...
    it tolls for THEE!  :D[/list]

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
    « Reply #113 on: July 17, 2010, 07:00:21 PM »
    Did ya forget that you yourself posted this just a couple of hours ago? Try rereading it one word at a time. You might make more sense of it then, emphasis added to assist you:

I posted the Mulligan Group to ask if you folks had/have anything negative on them.
      [/list][/list]

Ah... and here is where "Mulligan Group affiliate Danny Bennison" has got to come out gangbuster-style, for fear that his associates might begin to question the ethics behind his information gathering tactics, lol. Where's the manipulation, Dannyboy? The circumvention? The borderline "out right lying?" Why, pray tell, they would appear to be in YOUR posts, me boy, plain as day!  :D

Did I say you disparaged Mulligan Group? No, I did not. Note that I described my remembering your conveniently wiped posts as having contained "a tone of disparagement towards the Mulligan Group." Ya know what a TONE is, Dannyboy? It reflects "the writer's attitude toward the material." In this case towards Mulligan Group. I don't recall your actually saying anything specifically disparaging, but I do recall the tone to be thus. Tone can also be the sound of something, like a bell, but not the bell itself. One could say it evokes something or other.

Nice try at putting words in my mouth, but ya still FAIL. Lol x 4.

Well I guess we did not have to wait long, you are a liar. Your statement above is a pre-meditative lie, which you are saying because you believe you can say whatever you want because my posts were erased. Which now you will try to manipulate folks here into believing that I erased because I was hiding something.
      Oooooo... Danny dishes out more gangbuster-style assertations!  :eek:  And calls me a liar!  :timeout:

Too bad, Dannyboy, I called ya fair and square. Remember that bell I mentioned above?

Methinks ...
      it tolls for THEE!  :D[/list]

Ursus you could have saved all this bold, Itallic and quotations, because as I said you are a liar, never really thought this way before about you but you really leave me no choice. I'm sure it is no skin off your back but it does say a lot about you to me. I have never had you attack me as such and then try to spin it back at me as if you were just a "choir boy". I have watched you do this to whooter countless times and others but never really paid attention to the levels of deceit you will go to.
      Ursus there is no wiggle room here, I did not misconstrue or misunderstand anything you wrote and inferred. It is all clear I just responded to your ascertains with a precise rebuttal, you are lying.
      Dance all you want to your "tone" explanation, I have not the time for pseudo politicians like you, who enjoy spinning. I happen to work for a living and the decisions I make do impact real people so there is no room for games, call it gangbusters or whatever but real folks like to call it, "calling a spade a spade".  
      You do understand the rebuts you gave this last time make absolutely no sense at all, unless your Ursus.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
      « Reply #114 on: July 17, 2010, 09:51:25 PM »
      premeditative lie

A lie one tells before meditating?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile