Author Topic: Post your positive program experiences  (Read 23555 times)

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #180 on: August 24, 2010, 11:38:06 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:29:24 PM by Joel »

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
who cares
« Reply #181 on: August 24, 2010, 11:57:43 PM »
:seg:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 10:40:51 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Post your positive program experiences
« Reply #182 on: August 25, 2010, 12:12:57 AM »
Quote from: "Joel"

Danny wrote:

And don't you dare fucking insinuate that I deserved to be in a program. You have no idea why I was there. I've never even shoplifted. Both my parents would say it was a mistake on their part. But frankly, the program I was in was a warehouse filled with kids from well to do families that were bored by the demands of parenting. I'm not saying that is true of every program, but it was common in mine.

Well then for someone who never did anything except be a great daughter, who was super responsible, did all her homework, never took drugs and was a all around stable person, what the hell happened. Your parents just woke up one day and said Samara, were taking you to a program because were bored.

I am not saying this callously either, I know this to be true, my parents were not bored just fed up with parenting. I was second to last of 6, when I went to Elan.

I'll make a overall comparison if I may between yourself and Samara.  Samara, IMHO, is compassionate when she speaks and shows restraint.   You are not compassionate and show little restraint when you speak to people.  Is that in your blood?   Samara is kind to people, you are not.  Hence, you are an internet bully.  You provoke emotional responses from people on a routine basis to assert control over them (Samara does not use your tactics).  Men who abuse women use that tactic.

Joel go suck someones ass, you hypocrite.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 25, 2010, 12:14:10 AM »
:eek:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 10:41:28 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Joel

« Reply #184 on: August 25, 2010, 12:17:50 AM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:30:17 PM by Joel »

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 25, 2010, 01:12:45 PM »
Look, DB, I never claimed to be perfect, but I certainly did not deserve to be isolated and psychologically abused at CEDU. I wrote notes to my parents and left them on my bed when I snuck out, for Christ sake's! I could be a bit sneaky like teenagers often are, but I never lied to a direct question.  I did not vandalize, commit arson,shoplift, or raise a fist at anyone. I never took the car out without asking. I experimented with drugs recreationally, but did not buy, sell, or give Blow jobs for coke. I stopped recreational use 5-6 months BEFORE Cedu because it wasn't all that interesting to me.  I was not a "bad" kid.  I wasn't even a "mean girl." And frankly, many -if not most kids- experiment with all the items on the aforementioned list without meriting residency at Looney Toonville.

If I was a bad, bad gal (and to me, a bad person is a person who lacks empathy or a sociopath) all CEDU would do is reinforce maladaptive behavior. So a program based on fraudulent and therapeutically fictitious methods is not helpful to anyone.  Not to mention its abusive interactive model.  I cringe when I think of the communication tactics learned at these places (plenty of which I've seen here).

I have enough self worth to know that I did not deserve this.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 25, 2010, 01:28:06 PM »
Gettin the hell out :nods:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 25, 2010, 01:37:18 PM »
I am honest enough to know now I deserved to be sent to a program. I also am honest enough to admit that it saved my life, against my will, which was to destroy myself through drug use and suicidal behavior.

Let's see. A positive experience to post today...

I'm going to have to pick the friends I made. I made some of the best friends I ever had, while in a private program with its own forum here, and I often think about them and what they might be doing now. I got to go on a hike in the wilderness with one of my best friends, and we climbed a small mountain, and it was really beautiful. Being in the program, we thought to ourselves, should we just run and not go back? But we decided to go back, the hike helped put things in perspective and it was fun to be trusted with our freedom like that. I was slowly earning trust back, and knew that to be trusted, you had to be responsible. This was an important lesson I did not follow before being sent to a program.

Thanks everybody for sharing in this thread so far! Keep it up!
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 25, 2010, 01:38:09 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
I am honest enough to know now I deserved to be sent to a program. I also am honest enough to admit that it saved my life, against my will, which was to destroy myself through drug use and suicidal behavior.

I'm going to have to pick the friends I made. I made some of the best friends I ever had, while in a private program with its own forum here, and I often think about them and what they might be doing now. I got to go on a hike in the wilderness with one of my best friends, and we climbed a small mountain, and it was really beautiful. Being in the program, we thought to ourselves, should we just run and not go back? But we decided to go back, the hike helped put things in perspective and it was fun to be trusted with our freedom like that. I was slowly earning trust back, and knew that to be trusted, you had to be responsible. This was an important lesson I did not follow before being sent to a program.

^^^ PHONY ^^^ You were never in a program. Nothing but a sockpuppet troll.

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 25, 2010, 01:41:26 PM »
Hey, Fro.. at Straight, did kids even get fresh air? I thought you were warehoused all day?  I saw the site - shudders.

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 25, 2010, 01:41:59 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

^^^ PHONY ^^^ You were never in a program. Nothing but a sockpuppet troll.

Whatever helps you sleep better at night dude.  I suppose I should post a picture of myself today, and then a picture of myself in the program, that way I could prove to the angry cult mob here that I was in fact in a program. Hang on a moment, while I warm up my scanner. Because nothing bothers me more than extremists questioning my credibility, nothing. Hold on, I'll be right back.
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 25, 2010, 01:42:40 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
Hey, Fro.. at Straight, did kids even get fresh air? I thought you were warehoused all day?  I saw the site - shudders.

Um, yes. 1st phasers never got out.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 25, 2010, 01:44:09 PM »
Whatever helps you sleep better at night dude.  I suppose I should post a picture of myself today, and then a picture of myself in the program, that way I could prove to the angry cult mob here that I was in fact in a program. Hang on a moment, while I warm up my scanner. Because nothing bothers me more than extremists questioning my credibility, nothing. Hold on, I'll be right back.

I'm sure these "pictures of you" will prove a lot.  ::)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 25, 2010, 01:47:19 PM »
Keep holding... my scanner is still warming up.
one day at a time

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 25, 2010, 01:56:56 PM »
Does the picture look like Cameron Diaz? ;)