Author Topic: Post your positive program experiences  (Read 23776 times)

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
Re: Post your positive program experiences
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 09:17:28 PM »
No, you're just pretending you don't because you want to pretend the implications don't exist. For everyone else, this should be a primer.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2010, 09:56:00 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
And of course we have the resident sick fuck ready to step in.

Let's say I kept a dog in the basement. No air, no outside, just a tiny cage.

Then after a year of that, I threw a bone between the bars with tiny scraps of meat left, and it gnaws on it hungrily while it sits there mangy and neglected.

Did I show compassion to the dog? The dog sure appreciated that bone.

That's not compassion. That's just plain sick. It's like leaving a man in the desert and then pissing on his face when he's dehydrated, and saying how compassionate you are when he drinks your piss. But they did this to him for so long that now HE's thinking it's compassion.

This is some foul fucking shit.

From what I have read about you PODKs you have no conceptual bases for saying any of the things you say. Other then to be a anarchist. Your extreme antics are childish and demonstrates your lack of self worth.
Why you get the attention you do is beyond me.
Please hold up your end of the spectrum Pile, we all need to see the darkness at times but know this it is only one color.
A very isolated and lonely shade.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2010, 10:04:07 PM »
Seems like the new guy has your number Pile. Actually you don't even have a number, that is about as much consequence you have here.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2010, 10:13:58 PM »
Please. Tell us the good and holy things that come from reducing a teenager to the point where he can be bought for a candy bar. Be detailed. Tell us why it's so much of a positive experience that a staffer handed him a $1.50 candy bar after his parents spent many thousands to lock him away for however many months. This is straight-up textbook Stockholm Syndrome right here.

Quote from: "Wikipedia's article on Stockholm Syndrome"
In cases where Stockholm syndrome has occurred, the captive is in a situation where the captor has stripped nearly all forms of independence and gained control of the victim’s life, as well as basic needs for survival. Some experts say that the hostage regresses to, perhaps, a state of infancy; the captive must cry for food, remain silent, and exist in an extreme state of dependence. In contrast, the perpetrator serves as a 'mother' ?gure protecting the 'child' from a threatening outside world, including law enforcement’s deadly weapons. The victim then begins a struggle for survival, both relying on and identifying with the captor. Possibly, hostages’ motivation to live outweighs their impulse to hate the person who created their dilemma.

In many cases, capture may also involve the killing (or threat of killing) of the captive's relatives, thereby isolating the captive. The captive is subjected to isolation and so sees even a small act, such as providing amenities, as a great favour. Such captives may side with their captors while believing their captors have conferred on them great importance and love.

So. Many. Similarities.

I love it when you fucks start calling me dark in lieu of better insults. I thought I was fully inured to the dark side before I saw this shit. I thought I'd seen goddamn near everything. Hell, I even recognize a form of this humiliation fetish. But when I first saw it, it was fiction, mostly written by people who would never have the temerity or lack of common sense to actually do it; most of them could tell the difference between their own fetishes and reality.

You can't tell the difference.

If there were a Hell, you'd have a very, *very* special place in it.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2010, 10:25:05 AM »
My positive program experience:

The day I successfully split.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2010, 10:35:19 AM »
The only good thing I got out of Straight was that I was a timid, very shy person before I went in.  A doormat.  Straight taught me to be a raging bitch.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2010, 12:19:46 PM »
Quote from: "Nihilanthic"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
Edit out the sick shit about how you were psychologically beaten down to the point where a staffer could literally buy your eternal loyalty for a candy bar, and I might think about it.

Or better yet, don't. I know you're in the habit of deleting your own posts, and God knows I'm not about to quote it and would rather see this wiped from the Internet like bird shit from a wind shield, but just the fact that you actually posted about how good it was that you were isolated, humiliated, and your worldview shrunk to the point where your entire value system was literally worth less than a buck fifty is one for the record books. Normally I'd just call "troll" flat but like so many other things on Fornits I don't think you can possibly be making this up.

Sick. Fucking. Shit. I'm not even sure I can find a comparable image. Pain Series, Ogrish-style gore, Mr. Hands, and men in kiddie-pools full of feces don't even come close. This isn't the sickest thing I've read online but hot damn you're in the running.

Seriously. A fucking candy bar.

And you want this to happen to more kids.

PODKs,  the candy bar isnt the issue.  Why does the cost or value of something mean so much to you?  You are not listening.  There are kids who get $50,000 dollars worth of presents at Christams time but have parents who are not there for them.  This counselor who SuckIt was giving crap to was able to look past all of that and was there for him at Christmas time and showed compassion.  Do you think that all staff people are abusive?

I think you get fixated on a certain message and then cant see past it.  Try to listen to what people are saying here.

The only fixation here is yours on fat program tuition money.

So true, Niles.  So true.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2010, 12:34:39 PM »
Quote from: "T-Rex"

From what I have read about you PODKs you have no conceptual bases for saying any of the things you say. Other then to be a anarchist. Your extreme antics are childish and demonstrates your lack of self worth.
Why you get the attention you do is beyond me.
Please hold up your end of the spectrum Pile, we all need to see the darkness at times but know this it is only one color.
A very isolated and lonely shade.

PODKs posting of shock pictures typically occurs after he has been ignored or does not have anything to contribute on that particular issue which would be of interest or just plain doesn’t like the discussion.  He is terrible at holding his own in a discussion that last for more than a few postings.  I don’t know his age, but if he were say 14 or under then this may be typical when not getting the attention he feels he needs.  But if he is older than that his actions are probably due to a maturation issue which can be slowed down by heavy drug use or prescribed medications.

Severe alcohol use can slow the maturation process down to almost a standstill in some cases.  This is what I was referring to earlier about fornits being interesting on many levels.

There are many others who actually adhere their opinions to themselves thereby taking anyone who disagrees with them as a personal insult and will attack you as if they had been attacked themselves instead of trying to understand the other persons point of view and communicate their thoughts of how they came to the conclusion they did.  This is much more common on fornits than I have seen anywhere else.

PODKs feeds off of people who react to him (like I am here lol) and very well could be just a young kid having fun.  For the most part he is fairly benign and stays in the shadows.  I don’t think he has any connection to the industry at all and my guess is he probably trolls many web sites at a simultaneously. To see if he can get a reaction.

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2010, 12:35:43 PM »
It's interesting to see a group of people attempt to morph my own statements into something they are not.  I post a positive experience, but its interpreted as abusive and I am dismissed as brainwashed, naive or not fully understanding what happened to me. The truth is we got candy bars every week, and our pick of junk food products, we weren't lacking these things. I don't even particularly like chocolate bars that much, I'd rather have hot tamales or something like that, and a Dr Pepper. But it wasn't about the candy bar, it was about one person being nice to another person. It's a simple lesson in humanity that could have happened anywhere, but it happened to occur in a program.

It really doesn't bother me that people interpret things in their own ways, through their own biased lens. I suppose this is to be expected especially on this forum. But it makes it difficult to have an open and honest conversation when everything you say is twisted to fit into an existing narrative, that says all treatment it abusive, and that all staff are pedophile predators using candy bars to seduce teenage boys. It's such a distortion of reality, I don't even know what to say. But I'm sure people who can see things as they are, not as they wish them to be, understand the point to my story.

More to come, stay tuned.
one day at a time

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2010, 12:46:45 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
It's interesting to see a group of people attempt to morph my own statements into something they are not.  I post a positive experience, but its interpreted as abusive and I am dismissed as brainwashed, naive or not fully understanding what happened to me. The truth is we got candy bars every week, and our pick of junk food products, we weren't lacking these things. I don't even particularly like chocolate bars that much, I'd rather have hot tamales or something like that, and a Dr Pepper. But it wasn't about the candy bar, it was about one person being nice to another person. It's a simple lesson in humanity that could have happened anywhere, but it happened to occur in a program.

It really doesn't bother me that people interpret things in their own ways, through their own biased lens. I suppose this is to be expected especially on this forum. But it makes it difficult to have an open and honest conversation when everything you say is twisted to fit into an existing narrative, that says all treatment it abusive, and that all staff are pedophile predators using candy bars to seduce teenage boys. It's such a distortion of reality, I don't even know what to say. But I'm sure people who can see things as they are, not as they wish them to be, understand the point to my story.

It's interesting to see a group of people attempt to morph my own statements into something they are not.  I post a negative experience, but its interpreted as therapeutic and I am dismissed as drug addled, hateful or not fully understanding that it was for my own good.

The truth is we got dixie cups of water 2x a day and dry peanut butter sandwiches and spoiled food every week, we were lacking proper nutrition and sleep and they'd make us leave the door open while taking a shit and showering. I don't even particularly like spoiled food that much, I'd rather have hot tamales or something like that, and a Dr Pepper. But it wasn't about the malnutrition, it was about controlling every move we made. It's a simple lesson in torture and re-education that could have happened anywhere, but it happened to occur in a program.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2010, 12:48:58 PM »
Great thread, great topic!!!

:tup:  :tup:  :tup:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2010, 02:23:26 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

It's interesting to see a group of people attempt to morph my own statements into something they are not.  I post a negative experience, but its interpreted as therapeutic and I am dismissed as drug addled, hateful or not fully understanding that it was for my own good.

Welcome to fornits, Anne,  my statements are morphed all the time.  I say my daughter did well in a program and many respond here that she was brainwashed.  I say I am a program parent and I am dismissed as an industry person.....  I could go on and on.

Its a fornits thing, you are just not use to being on the receiving end thats all.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2010, 02:36:59 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"

The truth is we got dixie cups of water 2x a day and dry peanut butter sandwiches and spoiled food every week, we were lacking proper nutrition and sleep and they'd make us leave the door open while taking a shit and showering. I don't even particularly like spoiled food that much, I'd rather have hot tamales or something like that, and a Dr Pepper. But it wasn't about the malnutrition, it was about controlling every move we made. It's a simple lesson in torture and re-education that could have happened anywhere, but it happened to occur in a program.

Oh Anna Banana, can we get anymore dramatic. I really believe you think your the only one that ever went to Straight. So if you want to embellish you think you can.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2010, 03:03:01 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Oh Anna Banana, can we get anymore dramatic. I really believe you think your the only one that ever went to Straight. So if you want to embellish you think you can.

Ask anyone else who was in Straight and they'll tell you the exact same thing.  And I was in there with 350 - 400 kids.  I could give a shit if you believe me or not.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2010, 03:27:02 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Ask anyone else who was in Straight and they'll tell you the exact same thing.  And I was in there with 350 - 400 kids.  I could give a shit if you believe me or not.

It's not a question of whether I believe you or not, it is your way of commenting. Like you ate rotten food everyday.
Anne, I was in the service every so often contaminated food came are way. At Elan I remember many times the can goods having to be throw out because of contamination. These things happen at large facilities.