Author Topic: Post your positive program experiences  (Read 23783 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Post your positive program experiences
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2010, 05:18:20 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
SUCK IT
"The fact that me being honest bothers people so much that they'd go to such great lengths to find out who I am and threaten me, "

No dumbass.The fact is that your'e not being honest.
Honestly, how old are you?
What is your gender?
What program did you attand?
Not wanting your real name out there is understanable, but you sound like your'e making this stuff up as you go along.
And that kills your credibility.
Who knows, maybe your mama did name you SUCK IT

Oh, so because he/she will not tell you who they are and what program they went to, there not being honest. Well, then the only thing we have to say from here then is, kiss their sanctified butt.
Who they heck are you none-ya, to tell anyone one their not being honest, you washed up, stuck in 1973 moldy cheese head.
Not everyone had your experience and even if they did, maybe they don't want to deal with it the same way you are, dumb ass.
 Just my opinion. See ya.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2010, 05:44:03 PM »
Danny B wrote
" you washed up, stuck in 1973 moldy cheese head. "

Boy I guess you really told me huh? But I wasn't talking to you ,(or was I?)
Just the fact that it was you and not it really leads me to believe that you are it
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2010, 05:55:29 PM »
And by the way, I've never even to Wisconcin.
GO DOLPHINS!
?©?€~¥@

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2010, 06:05:49 PM »
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 06:16:13 PM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2010, 06:06:33 PM »
None-ya, Danny's not smart enough to fake being anyone.

With that said, it doesn't really matter a whole lot who SUCK IT is, unless you're going to actively ruin its life. It might even be David Gilcrease, which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. It doesn't matter because it's not really a person so much as a mindless platform, spouting the same premade phrases because that's all it knows to say. Whatever's doing the typing really isn't that important, because we know the claims it's making are ridiculous and we know their real source. If there was an actual person to talk to, it might be worth caring, but there isn't one. There's not even a well-written interactive fiction. There's just mindless spam.

Really, did you think you were going to get an answer when you asked those questions?
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2010, 06:08:36 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Suck IT, there have been many before you who decided it just was not worth it to continue posting here because of the way they were treated.

I lived through the exact same circumstances as you did Suck IT.  They threatened to expose my daughter, which they never did.  Then they exposed my name, picture, phone number etc. but they posted the wrong person.  They did this a few times and each time I was given fair warning that it was coming.  But each time the information was wrong, luckily.

There was an admin who managed to get me banned for flooding the forum.  I managed to get another admin to review my posts and it was determined that no flooding occurred.

One of the reasons I stuck around initially was because I was curious as to why a group of people would go to such great lengths to silence another person’s opinion and story.  Why was I such a threat to them?  As I read here and stuck around it became apparent over time there was a need to uphold the philosophy that all programs are abusive and all kids suffered because of them and no-one was help.  If you think about it if they did admit to one child benefitting from their stay inside a program they would have to face the realization that there are more.  If this became a reality to them then they would have to face the hard reality that some programs are beneficial, some staff members are okay and not every program starves the kids or serves rotten food etc.  It is safer for these people to maintain the belief that the entire industry is evil and reject any dialog which threatens that belief system.  This way they don’t have to think at all.

I have had, emails and pms of every variety, threatening me and my family, I have had posters dedicate years of their life to reviewing every post I have written and creating a footer to try to discredit me because they are so insecure (or uncertain) with their own belief that they needed to discredit others to allow themselves be heard or feel important.  They dedicated entire threads to exposing, derailing and trying to bury any opinion I had which went counter to theirs.  Most of them are scared/closed minded or dont communicate well enough to express themselves other than make threats or post shock pictures.

Many would demand to see studies to back up my opinions and when they were presented instead of reading the studies and learning something new they would spend an amazing amount of energy trying to discredit the study so they could pretend it didn’t exist.

I hope that you can stick around.  Fornits needs people from all sides of the issues to help it grow and move forward to become a credible place for people to come and discuss the industry and to allow people to express their opinions without fear of being ostracized for them.  I don’t want to give the impression that all fornits posters are this way,  there are many posters here on fornits who are tolerant of other peoples opinion but it is the intolerant ones which stand out and give fornits this persona of being closed minded and cultish.

I wrote a little bit more than I intended, but good luck with it.  Try to hang in there, its a tough group here.

I saw how you are treated here for your views and opinions, which is the main reason I choose to not make the mistake some people do on this forum by releasing too much personal information, which is later used against them. I'll be sticking around for sure. Thanks for your post
one day at a time

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 20, 2010, 06:21:07 PM »
But then again what do I know? I'm just a moldy cheese head.
Damn that hurts!
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2010, 06:28:41 PM »
"Pile of Dead Kids" wrote:
None-ya, Danny's not smart enough to fake being anyone.

Smart enough so you have not a clue as to who you think I am. Not the Facebook guy.
Pile you would shit a brick if you actually knew who I was. I know who you are, that is
for sure.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2010, 06:30:09 PM »
[attachment=0:6wi9tbcd]cheesehead.jpg[/attachment:6wi9tbcd]
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 20, 2010, 06:56:24 PM »
[attachment=0:22qc7iup]cheesehead.jpg[/attachment:22qc7iup]

WRONG!!!!!  NO MOLD

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 20, 2010, 07:16:40 PM »
Better?[attachment=0:14tgd6hr]moldy cheesehead.jpg[/attachment:14tgd6hr][/b]
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 20, 2010, 08:44:59 PM »
Better?[attachment=0:4zw774vz]moldy cheesehead.jpg[/attachment:4zw774vz][/b]

Touche`

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2010, 10:50:21 AM »
Usually, my program dreams are nightmares about being sent back to a program at my age or confronting staff. Haven't had a program dream in a long time... until last night night.   Only it was about fornits posters. Someone decided to have a pool party and invite all sides. All sides came. But no one spoke to eachother except on lap tops and black berries. Finally - a cyber argument erupts and all sides attack each other viciously while we are in the same room. Guess what the argument was over?

Cat food!  

I'm not sure why we all had to argue over cat food, but it was heated. People were very passionate on the subject. It got ridiculous. At one point, all the cat food was thrown out.

No, I am not kidding. In my dream, I couldn't understand why everyone was shitting bricks over cat food, but even the cat food debate was split on ideological lines.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2010, 02:36:36 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
Usually, my program dreams are nightmares about being sent back to a program at my age or confronting staff. Haven't had a program dream in a long time... until last night night.   Only it was about fornits posters. Someone decided to have a pool party and invite all sides. All sides came. But no one spoke to eachother except on lap tops and black berries. Finally - a cyber argument erupts and all sides attack each other viciously while we are in the same room. Guess what the argument was over?

Cat food!  

I'm not sure why we all had to argue over cat food, but it was heated. People were very passionate on the subject. It got ridiculous. At one point, all the cat food was thrown out.

No, I am not kidding. In my dream, I couldn't understand why everyone was shitting bricks over cat food, but even the cat food debate was split on ideological lines.

because the subject doesn't matter or because the subject has become so trivial. Though are ego's (ideological Lines) have not.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2010, 03:44:13 PM »
Smart enough so you have not a clue as to who you think I am. Not the Facebook guy.
Pile you would shit a brick if you actually knew who I was. I know who you are, that is
for sure.

Your arrogance borders on the comical. You don't know who any of us are, and no one cares who you are. Stay focused on the topic at hand.