Author Topic: Dissenting Opinions on Fornits, Can There Be.  (Read 2737 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: Dissenting Opinions on Fornits, Can There Be.
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2010, 06:37:58 PM »
So you're saying you don't feel you can handle the challenge then? Not a problem Whooter, I'm not surprised.

Keep in mind I've contributed far more than you ever will, and I never play the same games as you. Maybe you could try participating without your normal nonsense and just having a real conversation with people. See how it works out for you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2010, 06:50:40 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Why all the name calling Whooter? You seem to attempt childish attacks whenever left no recourse. Considering that you've never contibuted anything and routinely spam and troll the boards, I find it odd that you would try and criticize someone else. You seem to forget, I've been on this board a lot longer than you have, and have done more for these kids than you ever will.  That aside I'd be happy to accept your challenge provided you can accept one of mine:

I will discuss my experiences at HLA and answer any question put to me other than those pertaining to my identity. In exchange you will answer all outstanding questions, and back up your numerous claims/positions.

Let me know if you think you can handle it Whooter.

I would like to hear your experiences, concerning HLA. I hear that program was a tough one for kids. Is that the same program that had the shed out back and placed kids in there that misbehaved. I heard about this.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2010, 07:24:50 PM »
It was more like a cabin, at least in my time, but yes 'T-Rex'. What specifically would you like to know about HLA?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek School - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2010, 10:18:02 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "Guest"
Fact One: This post shows Dysfunction Junction worked at Daytop at one time. It also shows that he had a felony conviction and prison sentance.

Fact Two: He no longer works in the TBS field. According to him he got disillusioned with the industry. I suspect he isn't allowed to be employed by them with a previous felony conviction as most TBS's do background checks for most of their employees usually.

I'll bust your fucking teeth down your throat, choke you until you nearly fall unconscious, then give you a wake-up kick to the temple and send you on your merry way.  Your pain, suffering and disfigurement wouldn't matter .......

Look, DJ, you dont need to threaten everyone that disagrees with you.  I think we all know that if it were not for your criminal past that you would still be working in the TT industry instead of posting here on fornits to establish a resume that doesnt exist in real life.  Maybe when you took this anger of yours out on the kids is why HLA decide to release you.  I believe you have a past post where you admitted this unless you edited it out all ready.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2010, 10:37:43 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Guest"
Fact One: This post shows Dysfunction Junction worked at Daytop at one time. It also shows that he had a felony conviction and prison sentance.

Fact Two: He no longer works in the TBS field. According to him he got disillusioned with the industry. I suspect he isn't allowed to be employed by them with a previous felony conviction as most TBS's do background checks for most of their employees usually.
I'll bust your fucking teeth down your throat, choke you until you nearly fall unconscious, then give you a wake-up kick to the temple and send you on your merry way.  Your pain, suffering and disfigurement wouldn't matter .......
Look, DJ, you dont need to threaten everyone that disagrees with you.  I think we all know that if it were not for your criminal past that you would still be working in the TT industry instead of posting here on fornits to establish a resume that doesnt exist in real life.  Maybe when you took this anger of yours out on the kids is why HLA decide to release you.  I believe you have a past post where you admitted this unless you edited it out all ready.
Link to the "original," Whooter? Context?

Or is this another of your "creative works" ... where the alleged original doesn't actually exist?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2010, 10:39:02 AM »
See what I mean, scroft?  He's going to be making up "quotes" of you soon, too.  Of course, what he posts isn't vested in reality.

Please don't let this troll discourage you from posting your experiences.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2010, 10:42:04 AM »
Why do you make things up to deceive the readers?

Quote from: "Ursus"
Uh, yeah, like there's no industry types on Fornits.  Wait a sec...one of them is you, Mr. Aspen Fiduciary!

Remember when you claimed to have access to RB's treatment records via an HLA staff member on this board?  Or your true love, Ottawa5 whose stated goal was to open her "own program along the lines of CEDU"?  

Your explanation is laughable, troll boy :rofl: .

….. do you have LINKS to the original posts for all this material? Or are you just making this up as you go along?

Great catch, Ursus, you are on to his MO too I see.   I dont even know who Ottawa5 is.  I did a search on ottawa5 and it turns out that I never had any contact with this poster, not even one post! DJ is starting to lose it I think.  Why does he continue to make this stuff up?  What is the point?  No wonder he didnt provide links its all just fabricated.

Does anyone even know who this Ottawa5 poster is?