Author Topic: Proficio  (Read 11659 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Proficio
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2010, 08:28:59 PM »
Sounds... stimulating...

:timeout:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2010, 08:54:47 PM »
Quote from: "eric"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Very very nice.

Though how do they use icy hot to stifle gay urges at West Ridge? I can sort of imagine, I'm not sure I even want to know either, but none the less....

Kind of like this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_SwD7RveNE ... when you're feeling gay... apply directly to the wiener...

I think it would be more like this version....    :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=easAlacg4K0

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2010, 09:28:10 PM »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: MINISTRYANDMINDFUCK
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2010, 12:01:28 AM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Very very nice.

Though how do they use icy hot to stifle gay urges at West Ridge? I can sort of imagine, I'm not sure I even want to know either, but none the less....
THEY TRIED TO TREAT PSY FOR GAYNESS WHEN HE WAS OVER 18.....LOL
IN A COUNTRY WHERE A GOD GIVEN WEED IS ILLEGAL AND YOU WILL BE TORTURED OR IT OVER AND OVER WHO CARES?
EEEWWWWW I TRY NOT TO THINK ABOUT THINGS OTHER THAN MY OWN SHIT....BUT YOU KNOW HOW HUMANS ARE.
HUMAN+E=HUMANE.
THE MOMENT I FEEL HAPPINESS THE PO PO ARE IN HOT PURSUIT.
I WOULD LIKE A FELICE CAR, BUT I AM MUTILATED AND STUPID AS HELL.
NO INTELIGENCE.
I THINK I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN MY ENTIRE ELISCU BY BLOOD RELATED FAMILY TO NOT BE SUPERSMART.
I HATE CIGARETTES AND ALCOHOL AND (CEPT WHEN MY MARIJUANA IS ILLEGAL)
I AM TIERD OF POLICE BRUTALITY.
I WOULD NOT WASTE ANOTHER SECOND FIGHTING FOR ANYONES RIGHTS IN WISCONSIN UNTIL I FIND MY OWN. :beat: DA JUDGE!!!!~!!

wit, da Bears......coming to your zadio soon.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE GO BARK AT THE MOON...OH YOU ARE...WELL HAVE A CRAZY TRAIN MASSACRE ON ME! :blabla:

Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, baerk at the maroooooooonnnnnnn duuuuuuuuuuuuudessssssssssssss, OOooooooooohhhhhh, I'm sorry, why am I here.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2011, 12:35:07 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl: So much for that apple cart!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Kimball DeLaMare - update
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2011, 01:55:17 PM »
An update re. some recent changes in Kimball DeLaMare's employment specs:

Apparently, he's no longer specifically with Proficio...

That said, it's really hard to know, at least half the time, where one organization ends and another begins, given all the name changes, personnel rearrangements, etc. which, in the final analysis, are not really changes so much as they are metamorphoses of convenience and opportunity.

'Nuff said.

For about a year, DeLaMare and Jared Balmer have been in partnership in what looks to be a consultancy firm of sorts called Achieve Education Systems. Here is what remains of their website, no longer in existence and not even to be found on Web Archive, the following having been copied from a Google cache which will also soon expire:

This is Google's cache of http://achieve-systems.com/. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Feb 24, 2011 06:55:05 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime...

[Achieve Education Systems logo]

Achieve Education Systems (AES) provides solutions to treatment providers serving young people and their families.  From virtual educational curricula to online family coursework and program consultation, AES is able to help programs more efficiently deliver expanded services.

AES was founded by Jared Balmer, PhD and Kimball DeLaMare, LCSW who have been associated in a variety of ventures over the past twenty-five years, including the development of several nationally prominent treatment programs, leadership in national associations, and the creation of many innovations that have been incorporated into therapeutic settings across the country.

Look for further development of this website in the coming weeks.

Achieve Education Systems    •    PO Box 540824, North Salt Lake, Utah 84054    •    Ph. 801-951-6115

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Kimball DeLaMare - LinkedIn profile (1st one)
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2011, 09:31:17 PM »
DeLaMare appears to have at least two profiles on LinkedIn. The one copied below notes both Achieve Consulting Group LLC as well as Achieve Education Systems Inc. Clearly, he's chosen to leave a lot of relevant material out:

Kimball  DeLaMare

Consultant and Program Developer associated with: BestNotes, FamilyIQ, Proficio Management, and Teneo

Greater Salt Lake City Area | Hospital & Health Care

Current •
Executive Manager at Achieve Consulting Group LLC
Past • Executive Manager at Achieve Educational systems Inc
Education • University of Utah, Grad. School of Social Work
Connections · 105 connections
Websites
Company Website
Company Website[/list][/list]

Kimball DeLaMare's Experience

Executive Manager
Achieve Consulting Group LLC

Hospital & Health Care industry
December 2009 – Present (1 year 4 months)

Achieve Consulting Group provides development support for BestNotes, FamilyIQ, Proficio, Teneo4Families.com, and others in the treatment community. Jared Balmer, PhD is also associated with ACG

Executive Manager
Achieve Educational systems Inc

Privately Held; E-Learning industry
2010 – 2010 (less than a year)

Kimball DeLaMare's Education

University of Utah, Grad. School of Social Work
MSW, Psychology, Social Work
1980 – 1982

Kimball DeLaMare's Additional Information

Websites:
Company Website
Company Website[/list]
Groups and Associations:
    National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs (NATSAP)
Honors and Awards:
    NATSAP National Leadership Award

LinkedIn Corporation © 2011

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
BestNotes Launches Treatment Planning Library...
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2011, 09:36:59 PM »
In October of last year, Balmer and DeLaMare, via Achieve Consulting Group, collaborated with BestNotes, an electronic based treatment plan management company. From Struggling Teens:

Breaking News
Posted: Oct 28, 2010 09:40

BestNotes
Twin Falls, ID

BestNotes Launches Treatment Planning Library Optimizing Workflow

Nathan Olsen
President
866-543-6646
http://www.bestnotescrm.com

October 24, 2010

Nathan Olsen, President of BestNotes, is pleased to announce the general release of a comprehensive Treatment Plan Library to the BestNotes electronic management product line. "With the addition of this comprehensive treatment plan library, BestNotes has taken a significant step in further establishing its place as a leader in the industry," said Olsen.

In collaboration with Jared Balmer, Ph.D. and Kimball DeLaMare, L.C.S.W. of Achieve Consulting Group, BestNotes has produced a treatment planning system containing an extensive library of goals, objectives, and interventions for use in the treatment of individuals in outpatient, group, and out-of home settings. With inclusion of the full DSM, licensed for distribution from the APA, the library meets the highest standards of regulatory and accrediting bodies throughout the U.S. Programs that do not base treatment planning on DSM diagnostic criteria are able to utilize the BestNotes treatment-planning library by "Problem Area" allowing equal effectiveness in goal and objective formulation.

BestNotes provides multidisciplinary treatment planning with allied treatment focus on medical and educational concerns. Workflow is optimized as data captured in the treatment plan is transferred to progress notes, treatment plan reviews and discharge summaries - a tremendous time saver.

BestNotes is a web-based HIPAA compliant electronic health record system, designed specifically for behavioral health programs and therapeutic schools. Features include an integrated online application system, marketing and admissions management, advanced clinical documentation system, academic grade book, scheduling, communication tools and reports.

Copyright ©2010, Woodbury Reports, Inc.

Offline treatmentkid

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2014, 01:06:28 AM »
As a past CALO student, I can tell you from experience and research that CALO has links to not only West Ridge Academy and Provo Canyon, but also to Hidden Lake Academy/Ridge Creek School, all residential treatment facilities that have faced abuse allegations. While reading about West Ridge, Provo Canyon, and Hidden Lake, I noticed many similarities between things that went on there, and things that happened at CALO.