Author Topic: Son of former client arrested  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
Son of former client arrested
« on: August 06, 2010, 07:38:27 PM »
http://www.sheriffcitrus.org/public/ArR ... r=10116195

Nephew of early Str8 grad Cindy Waller.Son of Ed Waller(withdrew at 18).Nephew of the late Lenny Waller(another former client deceased before 50)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
Re: Son of former client arrested
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 09:23:41 PM »
Quote from: "Sam Kinison"
http://www.sheriffcitrus.org/public/ArRptDetail2.aspx?bnbr=10116195

Nephew of early Str8 grad Cindy Waller.Son of Ed Waller(withdrew at 18).Nephew of the late Lenny Waller(another former client deceased before 50)

Yo Sam, is this Waller clan any relation to Brian Waller? Just asking cause the names dont ring a bell. When I heard/saw the name Waller...Brian Waller was the first person to come to mind. Now I cant get his image outta my head! Good person and all, no doubt...but dont need the image tween my ears.

Very cool being able to read the arrest report, I looked up John Buick (cuz he was mentioned recently) on the State of Florida Dept of Correction Offender Data Base, although it showed his image, his present location and the nature of his offence. The page offered no more information than that. It's a perverse curiosity that makes me just wanna know the circumstances of his arrest.

Much Peace
Continued Healing
woof/dave/Mr.D
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 03:43:52 AM »
Quote from: "Woof-a-Doof"
Quote from: "Sam Kinison"
http://www.sheriffcitrus.org/public/ArRptDetail2.aspx?bnbr=10116195

Yo Sam, is this Waller clan any relation to Brian Waller? Just asking cause the names dont ring a bell. When I heard/saw the name Waller...Brian Waller was the first person to come to mind. Now I cant get his image outta my head! Good person and all, no doubt...but dont need the image tween my ears.

Very cool being able to read the arrest report, I looked up John Buick (cuz he was mentioned recently) on the State of Florida Dept of Correction Offender Data Base, although it showed his image, his present location and the nature of his offence. The page offered no more information than that. It's a perverse curiosity that makes me just wanna know the circumstances of his arrest.

Much Peace
Continued Healing
woof/dave/Mr.D[/quote
Here it is about the flaming John B
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates ... =690899294
Forgive me for sounding like a bigot but I did not like this guy being in group at all.I,like many of us,never was all that comfortable with all the guy-to-guy contact that went on there.When I was on front row,an early graduate(had to be,graduated before MY intake)named Kip Almendrue ASSURED that Str8 didn't any gays in the group,something that was screened I supposed.Then this guy makes it to later phases confessing having a weakness with guys.He didn't even have an issue with drugs.
Talking about feeling scammed.I kept waiting for Hartz to terminate this queen since his presence could present a serious conflict with others in the group.namely me.Anybody still talking to Chris Tyler should ask him about his run-in with this person.Definitely was one guy a lot of us didn't have anything in common with.

As far as the Wallers are concerned,No,Mr.D,these Wallers finished their relationship with Str8 in the Rahall Building.Nobody reading these boards but myself at this time would know them.

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 07:27:44 PM »