Author Topic: STOUGHTON STRAIGHT 89-90  (Read 3539 times)

Offline Graelin

• View Profile
    • http://www.shamansgateway.com
Re: STOUGHTON STRAIGHT 89-90
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 11:21:04 PM »
89-90 Here I think. Did 9 months before I 'copped out'. Been existing.. surviving...dying for 21 years. Did all the right things. Moved on.. got married.. got divorced.. got married again.. procreated... several times. Still have no enthusiasm or desire to live.. but refuse to die. STRAIGHT taught me to love misery. Look how I suffer.. look at ME!

Wish I could score an open Xanax scrip... I'm sure I could cope with life then. I hate the clueless sheeple. If I could burn the world I would.

Crazy? Naw.. I'm the sanest of the bunch.. the rest of the world is fucked. As they say.. just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get ya. Have you drawn your line in the sand?

Ah the senseless chaotic rage. Such a sweet indulgence. But the reality of MY reality is just the same as when I was in the loving program known as STRAIGHT; Keep our head low... stay off the radar and live another day.

Glad to hear so many are doing ok... Especially all the ladies.. you really kept me sane.. just by being you.

From the bell tower  ::unhappy::
Thom Hulen
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »