Author Topic: Do you like apples?  (Read 4949 times)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2010, 01:27:16 PM »
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:11:30 PM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Abuse profiteer - Dysfunction Junction
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2010, 01:49:10 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
I'd like to say that I never once abused any child.  Yes, I worked for HLA.

I was educated and trained how to work with kids and would never act outside the parameters of decency or professional norms.

Several kids from my caseload at HLA post here and never have said anything like that.  In fact I just had a nice visit with two of them in L.A.  I get invited to their weddings.  I get birth announcements when they have children. I provide letters of recommendation and professional references for them.  

I haven't "learned from my mistakes" because I never did anything to harm a child, ever.  

Dysfunction admits he worked for a program that has its own subforum on fornits, and is generally known as abusive. Yet he claims that he never once abused a child, that the children liked him enough to remain friends with him, and he was properly trained and educated.

I post here and say I went through a program with its own subforum here, and was never abused. I say the staff were well meaning and that the program ended up saving my life. But for some reason when I post my experience, then I am "fiction". What kind of bizzarro world does dysfunction live in?

I took the opportunity to role play as a fornits poster, and post the way many posts are directed at me. It's not so fun when all the posts directed at you consist of conspiracy theories, trolling, and black and white thinking and baseless accusations, is it?  Now maybe dysfunction understands how he comes off to posters that are trying to have a real conversation. But he seems persistent in his conspiracy that I am Whooter, and that I has some interest in programs.

Dysfunction trolls Whooter all the time about his financial interests in programs. So why is it wrong to bring up the fact Dysfunction made a lot of money directly for working for an abusive program? Surely if he can throw baseless accusations based on one quote, he can handle the fact that he made money from a program that he claims abuses and fleeces parents.

Here is a poster who claims programs are abusive, mindfucking, misery factories, but then claims when he worked for one that he never abused one child, and the kids are all buddy with him even today. It can't be both ways. I'm glad Dysfunction now admits that it's possible to be in a fornits subforum listed program and not be abused, and even have a positive experience. But why would he advise a 15 year old girl to runaway from home, rather than attend a program that has no history of abuse, when he himself admits that he was a professional employee that never abused a kid, and the kids are still grateful to him today? Then he dismissive someone for having a positive experience as "fiction".

Well the same black and white, extremists thinking that he uses against me, I displayed in this thread and others. If I was an extremist "survivor" then I would see him as an abusive profiteer. The fact that posters here hate someone like me who just experienced a program as a kid and know it helped, compared to someone who actually participated in the "imprisonment and abuse" of the youth, shows that people here have double standards depending on who is doing the talking. It's ridiculous and make having a conversation here very difficult, because their truth changes almost daily.

Whooly fucking shit batman, DJ could be Whooter and Whooter could be Danny and Danny could be Suck It and Suck IT could be Che. Are we just a bunch of impostures telling lies as the world turns.
Can we stop this carriage ride and get off, possibly start all over. Have we gone to far, so we can not forgive and forget.
Can we click our "red shoes" and go back to Kansas, wake up and pretend we did not mean what we said.
Has Whooter, Che, DJ, Suck IT, Paul and Danny done irreparable harm to each other that we can no longer have a mature conversation like grown men do. Do we have such dividing convictions that all conversation is mute.
Suck It, makes a great point, for all of us to think about. The truth has been changing quite frequently lately as we build cases against one another.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2010, 01:52:18 PM »
Danny B wrote;

"Whooly fucking shit batman, DJ could be Whooter and Whooter could be Danny and Danny could be Suck It and Suck IT could be Che. Are we just a bunch of impostures telling lies as the world turns."

In a word?
Yes!
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2010, 02:33:13 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
IF YOU ABUSE KIDS FOR FREE IT MAKES YOU A BIGGER MAN. JUST POINTING THAT OUT.

Amazing isn't it DJ? You just know that you've struck a nerve with a programmie when they pull out the, "OMFG he's an abusive staffer" line. I expected anger from the kids who were in programs when I first started posting on fornits, and I saw some of it. But for the most part survivors have been very welcome to former staff who were willing to be open and candid about their experiences. Reasonable enough I guess, can't and won't ever blame them for being angry. But these attacks aren't about angry survivors, they are about asshurt  programmies trying to troll an ex-staffer who is vocal about abusive programs trying to be trolled off a forum. I've seen this enough to know that in a week or so Mr. Tuck It will find something else to do.

Che you are mistaken, this was not your experience when you first got here and wasn't for some time. You were harassed horribly you were called incessantly, had letters sent to your home, folks rode by your home ect...wow where did I get all that info, from a very reliable source.
So lets just back that pony up and start your story again. Che you were not well liked and from your attitude and actions here, it pretty much makes sense.
Che your past is very checkered and littered with refugees, so please save your, "OH I WAS SO ACCEPTED, THEY EVEN HAD A TICKER TAPE PARADE DOWN BROADWAY FOR ME", speech.
I believe everyone deserves a second chance but ya still have to honest about your past.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Do you like apples?
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2010, 03:57:01 PM »
Che, people were riding by your house in Korea?  Or was it China?  I'm surprised they paid the international postage to send you hate mail and flew 14 hours on a plane and then rented cars to drive by, but I guess they did.  Danny said so.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2010, 04:14:25 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
How was I suppose to figure out that Wilderness programs run an average of 2 weeks and cost $6,000 and TBS’s run an average of 12 – 16 months and cost 70,000 – to -$100,000.  If I knew that,  then yeah I could agree that the TBS was "where the real money is".

I thought you said you had a Masters in Business Administration? MBA

Screw you whootie, I have more degrees than you do.  Your an industry shill.  I could have figured out the math too because yes I did get my MBA, its just that my calculator on my laptop is not functioning.

Look, DJ, calm down.  You are the one claiming that I must have all this inside knowledge because I can figure out that TBS's cost more than Wilderness therapy.  I just did the math for you thats all.  If you feel only industry people have that type of knowledge than that is your right to think that way.  I just think your wrong thats all.  Any person claiming to have an MBA should be able to figure where the real money is between TBS and Wilderness.

Just stating my opinion, thats all.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2010, 04:20:27 PM »
Che, people were riding by your house in Korea?  Or was it China?  I'm surprised they paid the international postage to send you hate mail and flew 14 hours on a plane and then rented cars to drive by, but I guess they did.  Danny said so.

Jeesh, DJ that's right he left his abusive program got hooked up with Psy went to California came back, all the while he was in China. Man, I'm sorry I must of forgot he can mutate himself.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2010, 04:26:14 PM »
Yeah, Danno.  If you actually knew what you were talking about you'd know that Che flew in from KOREA to go to Benchmark.  He did post it and all.  If you go back and actually read something for once, you'd see he was on a vacation back to the States.  There goes the "drive by" and "hate mail" theory.  Oh well.  Maybe you'll get him next time, Tiger.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2010, 06:58:45 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Amazing isn't it DJ? You just know that you've struck a nerve with a programmie when they pull out the, "OMFG he's an abusive staffer" line. I expected anger from the kids who were in programs when I first started posting on fornits, and I saw some of it. But for the most part survivors have been very welcome to former staff who were willing to be open and candid about their experiences. Reasonable enough I guess, can't and won't ever blame them for being angry. But these attacks aren't about angry survivors, they are about asshurt  programmies trying to troll an ex-staffer who is vocal about abusive programs trying to be trolled off a forum. I've seen this enough to know that in a week or so Mr. Tuck It will find something else to do.

Che you are mistaken, this was not your experience when you first got here and wasn't for some time. You were harassed horribly you were called incessantly, had letters sent to your home, folks rode by your home ect...wow where did I get all that info, from a very reliable source.
So lets just back that pony up and start your story again. Che you were not well liked and from your attitude and actions here, it pretty much makes sense.
Che your past is very checkered and littered with refugees, so please save your, "OH I WAS SO ACCEPTED, THEY EVEN HAD A TICKER TAPE PARADE DOWN BROADWAY FOR ME", speech.
I believe everyone deserves a second chance but ya still have to honest about your past.

When I first came to fornits I was well accepted. I've never once had letters sent to my house and neither have I had anyone roll by my house. Stop making up stupid shit to look clever. The only source you have is that little drunken figment of your imagination.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2010, 08:07:52 PM »

When I first came to fornits I was well accepted. I've never once had letters sent to my house and neither have I had anyone roll by my house. Stop making up stupid shit to look clever. The only source you have is that little drunken figment of your imagination.

Nope, your not being absolutely honest here and you know it. I got this information from someone you know very well. I could not make up all of that, Che. About the time of your apology letter.

Offline Banny Dennison

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2010, 08:11:27 PM »
Say Danny, can you ask your mama when she's gonna pay me that money that she owes me?  Bitch better have my cash!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2010, 08:14:02 PM »
Yeah, Danno.  If you actually knew what you were talking about you'd know that Che flew in from KOREA to go to Benchmark.  He did post it and all.  If you go back and actually read something for once, you'd see he was on a vacation back to the States.  There goes the "drive by" and "hate mail" theory.  Oh well.  Maybe you'll get him next time, Tiger.

Ya and the person who gave me this info, who you know very well is full of crap also. I may have my sequence of events and as to when it exactly happened off line a bit but I do have it from a very reliable source that he endured his share of wrath from unhappy folks.
DJ, you can keep massaging his johnson all ya want but it will not help you with the facts.
You are a lying troll who has tried to turn fornits into your own personal circus and some of us don't like it.
CheeriOooooo.......

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2010, 02:39:01 PM »
Yea, and who the hell are you????
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2010, 02:54:46 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Yea, and who the hell are you????

Styla...can ya read. None-Ya that is no way to greet our new guest.
Howa'bout, howdy doody ya lill` rascal.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2010, 04:38:59 PM »

Nope, your not being absolutely honest here and you know it. I got this information from someone you know very well. I could not make up all of that, Che. About the time of your apology letter.

We both know what dark rancid fetid secret you are hiding. The person who told me used to live right in your own home. Yep, that's right folks.. Danny has a family member speaking with Fornit's regulars about Danny's deranged internet behavior spilling over into real life. This person is quite the authority on Danny's many past transgressions and brushes with various authorities.

All quite sad.. very sad..

Hopefully you'll make it past an entire sentence before meandering on aimlessly. You now have my permission to reply, I'm going to get back on skype and talk to this family of yours more. Do not expect a reply back from me given the disgusting nature of your heinous deeds.