Author Topic: Do you like apples?  (Read 4935 times)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 06:34:43 PM »
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:08:06 PM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Abuse profiteer - Dysfunction Junction
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 08:25:43 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
The facts speak for themselves.

Fact
Dysfunction worked for a program, a program he says is 100% abusive
Dysfunction received a paycheck in exchange for working at an abusive program
Dysfunction abused other people's children in exchange for his paycheck
Dysfunction "Bloody Hands" Junction kept every cent "he earned" from his tainted paycheck

And your point? I guess something DJ has been saying recently has gotten you pretty upset or you wouldn't be bothering trying to smear his name like this. What DJ did in the past is in the past; at least he's not here claiming that survivors are exaggerating about abuses they experienced or witnessed like you are. Your jive talking behavior here has proven you to be a shuck, so you might as well hang it up and shove off already. You're only making yourself look worse at this point.

That's true, Frod.  Aspen Education is next on the list and anyone who makes their money from Aspen is now getting really upset that their income is being destroyed.

First, I'd like to say that I never once abused any child.  Yes, I worked for HLA when it first opened and I left before the third peer group formed.  I never "went with the program" for a couple of reasons.  One, "the program" hadn't been fully implemented.  And two, I was educated and trained how to work with kids and would never act outside the parameters of decency or professional norms.

Let's also not forget that Whooter and his alter ego SUCK IT don't know me and never have.  However, I have had many similar bitter exchanges with people who do know me and know of me, namely HLA employees.  While I was working hard to shut down HLA these people were losing their jobs.  They fought tooth and nail to try to discredit my words. Did they ever say "this guy is a child abuser"?  No, they didn't.  They didn't because they know me.  They hated what I was doing and they would have done whatever they could to stop it, but do you think for one second if they had something like "child abuse charges" to hang around my neck like a mill stone they wouldn't do it?  Of course they would.  But that never happened.  It was never said.  Here I was, breaking their rice bowl with malice aforethought and they never even once broached this ridiculous topic.

Several kids from my caseload at HLA post here and never have said anything like that.  In fact I just had a nice visit with two of them in L.A.  I get invited to their weddings.  I get birth announcements when they have children. I provide letters of recommendation and professional references for them.  Don't you think if they had an axe to grind with me that they would have ground it here in public?  Of course they would.  All they have said is how nice it was to have someone actually try to help them.

In addition, I was one of the primary drivers of the several lawsuits that shut HLA down for good.  I recruited the witnesses, got them to farm documents, acted as the clearinghouse and passed them on to investigators and attorneys.  I provided sworn statements, affadavits and was interviewed and vetted by investigators for the plaintiffs and state authorities.  Never, not once, was this subject broached then either.  Do you really think that they would call me as a witness if I could be discredited so easily?  No, of course they wouldn't.

Remember when HLA was filing SLAPP suits against posters here?  They filed them against "Overlordd" and a couple of others.  They didn't file one against me.  Why?  Because I would have gladly gone to court, brought my resources to bear, and had full discovery with a vigorous defense.  And a winable countersuit.  They didn't file against RB either for the same reasons.  They know who we are, but chose not to file because they knew the consequences.  Instead they elected to threaten me with violence and scare my wife in the middle of the night.  But I don't scare off.

Wouldn't Whooter, who claims to have access to RobertBruce's treatment records, since he had such great connections inside HLA, be able to get my name or any information about my employment?  He knows nothing even though every single staff from HLA who has posted here over many years knows all of that information.  He' not exactly a credible source of any "data."  And he has an agenda to protect the income he earns from Aspen Education who is in a world of hurt right now and getting worse.

So, no, Frod, I haven't "learned from my mistakes" because I never did anything to harm a child, ever.  And I work tirelessly to make sure that I do everything in my power not to allow anyone else to harm them.  As Che said, this is just a very small, public part of a larger network that works in child advocacy.  Plenty of people here know me outside of here and know that all of this stuff that Whooter posted is garbage. Angry bile from someone upset that the facts about their connections have been exposed and whose income is being destroyed brick by brick.  My doctoral thesis was written on the economic relationships and interconnectedness of this industry (with volumes on Aspen and NATSAP) and is part of the congressional archives now, serving as source for continuing investigation, courtesy of Rep. Miller.  

These people are threatened by me.  This is more than simple "trolling."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2010, 09:34:22 AM »
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:08:25 PM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2010, 09:42:32 AM »
Maybe you can repost it a bit larger and in red?  Perhaps somebody might believe you then?

I'm having a premonition about Aspen Education group...

Exerpted verbatim from Document 57, Case 2:06-cv-00146-WCO, a sworn affadavit from Leonard Buccellato:

Dr. Leonard Buccellato, who upon being duly sworn, testifies as follows:

4.  "...Since September 1, 2006, 42 of the 120 employees of HLA have been terminated due to decreased revenues."

5.  "Despite reductions in the number of staff and reductions in the salaries of those who remained employed by HLA, HLA's revenue is insufficient to cover its expenses (mortgage, payroll, utilities, etc.) each month."

6.  "Due to the dire financial situation faced by HLA, further reductions in the number of staff employed by HLA or closure of the school is imminent."

7.  "Further staff reductions will result in a decreased quality of service to...students."

8.  "Even more troublesome is the imminent threat of closure of HLA..."

9.  "HLA...will not likely survive two months..."

Signed Dr. Leonard Buccellato
2 February 2007

You're headed the same way, SUCK IT.  Like it or not, you're headed the same way.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2010, 09:47:59 AM »
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:08:42 PM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2010, 10:24:59 AM »
IF YOU ABUSE KIDS FOR FREE IT MAKES YOU A BIGGER MAN. JUST POINTING THAT OUT.

Amazing isn't it DJ? You just know that you've struck a nerve with a programmie when they pull out the, "OMFG he's an abusive staffer" line. I expected anger from the kids who were in programs when I first started posting on fornits, and I saw some of it. But for the most part survivors have been very welcome to former staff who were willing to be open and candid about their experiences. Reasonable enough I guess, can't and won't ever blame them for being angry. But these attacks aren't about angry survivors, they are about asshurt  programmies trying to troll an ex-staffer who is vocal about abusive programs trying to be trolled off a forum. I've seen this enough to know that in a week or so Mr. Tuck It will find something else to do.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2010, 10:52:05 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"

Amazing isn't it DJ? You just know that you've struck a nerve with a programmie when they pull out the, "OMFG he's an abusive staffer" line. I expected anger from the kids who were in programs when I first started posting on fornits, and I saw some of it. But for the most part survivors have been very welcome to former staff who were willing to be open and candid about their experiences. Reasonable enough I guess, can't and won't ever blame them for being angry. But these attacks aren't about angry survivors, they are about asshurt  programmies trying to troll an ex-staffer who is vocal about abusive programs trying to be trolled off a forum. I've seen this enough to know that in a week or so Mr. Tuck It will find something else to do.

That's exactly right, Che.  Think about it for a moment.  

Each time they accuse an ex-employee of "abusing children" they score a direct ground-zero hit on themselves in the form a of a tacit admission that their precious programs and staff abuse kids.  They're willing to trade that program-damning admission to try to sully the whistleblower in hopes of winning the "PR war" which they're not smart enough to realize they have already lost.

The way they play, it's a zero sum game.  The problem is we have nothing to lose - we have no financial skin in the game -  and they lose their very livlihood.  The only way they can win is not to play, but their overinflated egos and overripe self-righteousness disallow their non-participation.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2010, 11:56:27 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"

That's exactly right, Che.  Think about it for a moment.  

Each time they accuse an ex-employee of "abusing children" they score a direct ground-zero hit on themselves in the form a of a tacit admission that their precious programs and staff abuse kids.  They're willing to trade that program-damning admission to try to sully the whistleblower in hopes of winning the "PR war" which they're not smart enough to realize they have already lost.

The way they play, it's a zero sum game.  The problem is we have nothing to lose - we have no financial skin in the game -  and they lose their very livlihood.  The only way they can win is not to play, but their overinflated egos and overripe self-righteousness disallow their non-participation.

Sorry DJ.  You have been trolling people who disagree with you on this board for years.  Anyone can scan through your posts to see how little value you have added here.  We forced you to log in for every post and now you dont know how to act.  All you do is spend your days trying to discredit people.

I dont know why you had to make up all those degrees just to impress us.  Everyone is welcome to post here and if you really had the education you tout on fornits you would be discussing the issues instead of undermining every thread you dont like.

I have tried to work with you but you are like a little kid and now we can see you are having a tantrum.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Aspen Education: Soon to Close Its Doors
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2010, 12:11:37 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
We forced you to log in for every post

We?  Who is we?  The admins changed this site's policy about anon posting because of your spamming (as the "FUCK troll" and others), which you were banned for previously.

I'm throwing a "tantrum"?  Take a look at how many "DJ" threads you started in the last day.

The bottom line is that I have only one username and I always use it and always have.  You, OTOH, have several (which you already admitted to) which you use to troll me so your "Whooter" identity can remain "above the fray."  Seriously, Whooter, you think everyone here doesn't know this?  You're wasting your time.

If you really wanted to have in impact on the sustainablity of Aspen Education, which will probably be sold off again in the next year or so and is currently undergoing massive decline in profits, restructuring and shedding employees at an unsustainable rate, you should try to make that impact in areas that actually matter.  Trolling me on a message board isn't going to affect in any way the scope of activities I have enjoined with others to erode Aspen profits.  

I did it to HLA until they were financially forced to close their doors and I'm doing it now to Aspen Education.  Admittedly Aspen is a much more financially able opponent, but one which is already nearly unprofitable and therefore susceptible to my "proven program."  This is why you are so enraged that you spend day and night logging in ond out with various pseudonyms and starting thread after thread of "DJ abuses kids!" drivel.  You're stuck like a pig and bleeding profusely and it shows plainly.

The best part?  You have no way to stop it.  Unfortunately you're dealing with a hydra about which you are only aware of the "Fornits head."  So you go ahead and keep busy here while I do what I do best.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2010, 12:16:17 PM »
All those years of you doing this to me, I have to admit it is fun!!!   lol

Well lets take a look at what is real or not.  Hmmmm...

Someone challenged your education history and you got pissed off and started editing and updating your history.

After you edited your posts you wrote this:  which is your education history:

DJ, On June 30, 2010 you posted this:

June 30 post on DJ's education

A few hours before you posted the above you went and cleaned up your history going back 5 years.  Here is an example.  Notice the edit stamp at the bottom says:

June 30, 2010

DJ cleaned up all his history going back 5 years

Another one!  Oh No! DJ was busy cleaning.

Why would you go back 5 years and start editing all your education history just before you posted an update if you have been honest all along?

Just asking.  Why do you accuse others of lying when you deceive the posters here on fornits for 5 years about yourself and education history.

Do you want to tell everyone why you left the industry?  Were you truthful about that too?  Did you have a change of heart or were you forced out because of background checks?  Do you want to take a  look at that next?

See anyone can play the same game you do, DJ.  You have just spent years fabricating an image under the user name Dysfunction junction.

sting!!!!  wont go away.  lol

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2010, 12:16:56 PM »
Sorry, Buddy :(

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2010, 12:24:15 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
The facts speak for themselves.

Fact
Dysfunction worked for a program, a program he says is 100% abusive
Dysfunction received a paycheck in exchange for working at an abusive program
Dysfunction abused other people's children in exchange for his paycheck
Dysfunction "Bloody Hands" Junction kept every cent "he earned" from his tainted paycheck

And your point? I guess something DJ has been saying recently has gotten you pretty upset or you wouldn't be bothering trying to smear his name like this. What DJ did in the past is in the past; at least he's not here claiming that survivors are exaggerating about abuses they experienced or witnessed like you are. Your jive talking behavior here has proven you to be a shuck, so you might as well hang it up and shove off already. You're only making yourself look worse at this point.

That's true, Frod.  Aspen Education is next on the list and anyone who makes their money from Aspen is now getting really upset that their income is being destroyed.

First, I'd like to say that I never once abused any child.  Yes, I worked for HLA when it first opened and I left before the third peer group formed.  I never "went with the program" for a couple of reasons.  One, "the program" hadn't been fully implemented.  And two, I was educated and trained how to work with kids and would never act outside the parameters of decency or professional norms.

Let's also not forget that Whooter and his alter ego SUCK IT don't know me and never have.  However, I have had many similar bitter exchanges with people who do know me and know of me, namely HLA employees.  While I was working hard to shut down HLA these people were losing their jobs.  They fought tooth and nail to try to discredit my words. Did they ever say "this guy is a child abuser"?  No, they didn't.  They didn't because they know me.  They hated what I was doing and they would have done whatever they could to stop it, but do you think for one second if they had something like "child abuse charges" to hang around my neck like a mill stone they wouldn't do it?  Of course they would.  But that never happened.  It was never said.  Here I was, breaking their rice bowl with malice aforethought and they never even once broached this ridiculous topic.

Several kids from my caseload at HLA post here and never have said anything like that.  In fact I just had a nice visit with two of them in L.A.  I get invited to their weddings.  I get birth announcements when they have children. I provide letters of recommendation and professional references for them.  Don't you think if they had an axe to grind with me that they would have ground it here in public?  Of course they would.  All they have said is how nice it was to have someone actually try to help them.

In addition, I was one of the primary drivers of the several lawsuits that shut HLA down for good.  I recruited the witnesses, got them to farm documents, acted as the clearinghouse and passed them on to investigators and attorneys.  I provided sworn statements, affadavits and was interviewed and vetted by investigators for the plaintiffs and state authorities.  Never, not once, was this subject broached then either.  Do you really think that they would call me as a witness if I could be discredited so easily?  No, of course they wouldn't.

Remember when HLA was filing SLAPP suits against posters here?  They filed them against "Overlordd" and a couple of others.  They didn't file one against me.  Why?  Because I would have gladly gone to court, brought my resources to bear, and had full discovery with a vigorous defense.  And a winable countersuit.  They didn't file against RB either for the same reasons.  They know who we are, but chose not to file because they knew the consequences.  Instead they elected to threaten me with violence and scare my wife in the middle of the night.  But I don't scare off.

Wouldn't Whooter, who claims to have access to RobertBruce's treatment records, since he had such great connections inside HLA, be able to get my name or any information about my employment?  He knows nothing even though every single staff from HLA who has posted here over many years knows all of that information.  He' not exactly a credible source of any "data."  And he has an agenda to protect the income he earns from Aspen Education who is in a world of hurt right now and getting worse.

So, no, Frod, I haven't "learned from my mistakes" because I never did anything to harm a child, ever.  And I work tirelessly to make sure that I do everything in my power not to allow anyone else to harm them.  As Che said, this is just a very small, public part of a larger network that works in child advocacy.  Plenty of people here know me outside of here and know that all of this stuff that Whooter posted is garbage. Angry bile from someone upset that the facts about their connections have been exposed and whose income is being destroyed brick by brick.  My doctoral thesis was written on the economic relationships and interconnectedness of this industry (with volumes on Aspen and NATSAP) and is part of the congressional archives now, serving as source for continuing investigation, courtesy of Rep. Miller.  

These people are threatened by me.  This is more than simple "trolling."

As far as we know everything you just wrote could all be a bunch of bullshit. Your one of the most egotistical SOB's I've ever met and you expect us to believe that you never had a confrontation with a student....bullshit. Plus you forgot to mention your stellar career with Daytop.
DJ, this is why you are not credible at all because you can't even be honest about the small things. Just because nobody witness you being abusive (you sneaky staffer) does not mean you were not.
Oh DJ, you are so right that fornits is a small public part to a much larger advocacy. No DJ, there are not a lot of people who know you did not do any harm to kids, another thing that interests me is your grandiose ideas about congresses archives, your thesis is sitting under a stack that could reach around the world twice.
You just keep churning out your papers of extreme cases and will keep the engine turning on the great programs that are here in America.
Fact is DJ you probably represent maybe 2% of the of all the programs here in the United States, that are bad, Happy to see you doing the work, stop acting as if your rep'ing for 95% of the programs. I'm sure your Rep. Miller would also have to agree if he was in his right mind.
We are threatened by you, DJ, your a classic OCD imbecile, look at your posts for the last month. Where the hell are you coming from..... :rofl:
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2010, 12:40:13 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
You just keep churning out your papers of extreme cases and will keep the engine turning on the great programs that are here in America.

Funny, I have never seen you even mention a "great American program."  Care to provide a list of the "greats" for us, Danny?

All I've really seen you do is rant and rave about Anne's avatar's "cartoon crotch."  That's probably your biggest "contribution" here, Danno, along with your other sexual and violent misogynistic rants about various and sundry female posters.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Aspen Education: Soon to Close Its Doors
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2010, 12:44:09 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
We forced you to log in for every post

We?  Who is we?  The admins changed this site's policy about anon posting because of your spamming (as the "FUCK troll" and others), which you were banned for previously.

I'm throwing a "tantrum"?  Take a look at how many "DJ" threads you started in the last day.

The bottom line is that I have only one username and I always use it and always have.  You, OTOH, have several (which you already admitted to) which you use to troll me so your "Whooter" identity can remain "above the fray."  Seriously, Whooter, you think everyone here doesn't know this?  You're wasting your time.

If you really wanted to have in impact on the sustainablity of Aspen Education, which will probably be sold off again in the next year or so and is currently undergoing massive decline in profits, restructuring and shedding employees at an unsustainable rate, you should try to make that impact in areas that actually matter.  Trolling me on a message board isn't going to affect in any way the scope of activities I have enjoined with others to erode Aspen profits.  

I did it to HLA until they were financially forced to close their doors and I'm doing it now to Aspen Education.  Admittedly Aspen is a much more financially able opponent, but one which is already nearly unprofitable and therefore susceptible to my "proven program."  This is why you are so enraged that you spend day and night logging in ond out with various pseudonyms and starting thread after thread of "DJ abuses kids!" drivel.  You're stuck like a pig and bleeding profusely and it shows plainly.

The best part?  You have no way to stop it.  Unfortunately you're dealing with a hydra about which you are only aware of the "Fornits head."  So you go ahead and keep busy here while I do what I do best.

Your eroding Aspen profits.... :roflmao:
DJ, you lying son of a gun. What do you think that were all just a bunch of dumb turtles moping around after you. Ya, you would like to think so. Dude do not, "I repeat do not put up false information" to inflate your swollen ego or I will crush it like a grape. You obviously have had your brain fermenting in your own ego juice, thinking what ever trivial thesis your doing is helping.
Anyway you are such a liar, I will not waste anymore time on your false contributions. Your here DJ, on fornits be happy they accepted you.
Last but not least then, you will have no problem with some of us revealing your identity, Since you had such a impact on HLA in Georgia then your name should be available to post. I mean why not stand up and take a bow. No reason to hide, your name and address should be on the record. Since I happen to "really" know some of the main participants in the exposing of HLA, getting your name should not be hard.
You don't mind if I post it here do you, Mr. DJ, who lives in L.A. via NYC.
Oh and we must not forget that in the settlement $400,000.00 exchanged hands (supposedly) and they opened up just down the road a short time later under a different name plus a different company.

Ya, so you really accomplished a lot. Your closing lasted all of what 6 months.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2010, 01:04:40 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Funny, I have never seen you even mention a "great American program."  Care to provide a list of the "greats" for us, Danny?

All I've really seen you do is rant and rave about Anne's avatar's "cartoon crotch."  That's probably your biggest "contribution" here, Danno, along with your other sexual and violent misogynistic rants about various and sundry female posters.

You are right, you have no idea what I have done in the TTI and you probably never will. I have no need to lie or embellish my talents, donations or work I do in my community, here on fornits or anywhere else for that matter.
My work here, (sometimes) is to make sure you tell the truth (which your super imposed ego will not let you) and that you do not abuse parents and children who want to post here.
The folks I am standing up for (supporting) seem to like what I have to say. Parents and children PM often to talk, they acknowledge my posting.
So your right I will continue to rant and rave when I see injustices happen here that I do not like. DJ if you don't like it, to bad. Deal with it.
Now lets talk about your contributions lately, not so good my friend. Someone who is as intelligent as you should not be caught up in the minutia that goes on here. Help us to help you.
You know I am not for a abusive programs, DJ, HLA needed to be closed down but guess what they opened right back up and just down the street. WTF.
Now is this a different style of program, are they using different methods and so on. No one really knows.
Ken Huey was trying to say he was using different methods, that he had evolved. Che and yourself blew him off, was this for past sins or his present actions. It seemed for past deeds.
DJ, if your for closing any kind of treatment program no matter how they are run, you and I are done now. Your living in a idealistic world that just does not support reality. Kids will need help and parents will not do it. That is a fact. I don't care how many times you try to get through to a parent they will find another resource to take care of their troubled child. Not all mind you but to many. So I accept this reality and want the best care to be available and the best care has been a ongoing task for decades.