Author Topic: ...  (Read 4657 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: ...
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2010, 05:10:05 PM »
So now you're claiming you won't answer my questions until DJ acknowledges what you want him to say, because you believe DJ and I are the same person?

Do you really believe that or are you just using it as an excuse?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 05:12:44 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
So now you're claiming you won't answer my questions until DJ acknowledges what you want him to say, because you believe DJ and I are the same person?

No answers Bruce... go pester someone else with your questions.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2010, 05:19:43 PM »
What do you want answered, RB.  I can provide links to Whooter's posts that answer almost any question I suspect.  Fire away and Whooter will answer involuntarily from the record.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2010, 05:21:36 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

No answers Bruce... go pester someone else with your questions.

So I should take that to mean that you have no basis for any of your claims, cannot back up anything, and simply made it all up. Thank you for the clarification

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2010, 05:23:21 PM »
You have reached the only possible conclusion, RB.  He's a total lying phony.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2010, 06:27:00 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
You have reached the only possible conclusion, RB.  He's a total lying phony.

It is obvious that the frustration of your own lifestyle is starting to eat away at you.  Change your ways and things can get better.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2010, 06:46:31 PM »
Whooter what of your own ways?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2010, 06:57:22 PM »
Blast from the past suggests nothing has changed...Lols

Quote from: "Guest"
On 2006-04-13 09:47:00, TheWho wrote:

"Hi Eudora,  I have noticed on many threads some frustration, by others, trying to keep track of which ?Anon? is which during a discussion.  I was thinking that maybe if an extra field were added to show an ID # .  Maybe this could be as simple as a table number where IP numbers are stored.  When someone logs in or comes in the system looks for an IP match and assigns their ID # if the person is new they are added to the IP table and assigned a number.

This may help to cut down on Trolling, flame wars, keeping discussions honest etc. but still maintain anonymity.

I am not familiar with html, so this may be a huge design change.  Just a thought.  It would be a helpful addition.

"

Eudora, I've noticed that The Who is a genuine moron.  Can we label his posts "moron"?

Thanks.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2010, 08:17:58 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Blast from the past suggests nothing has changed...Lols

Quote from: "Guest"
On 2006-04-13 09:47:00, TheWho wrote:

"Hi Eudora,  I have noticed on many threads some frustration, by others, trying to keep track of which ?Anon? is which during a discussion.  I was thinking that maybe if an extra field were added to show an ID # .  Maybe this could be as simple as a table number where IP numbers are stored.  When someone logs in or comes in the system looks for an IP match and assigns their ID # if the person is new they are added to the IP table and assigned a number.

This may help to cut down on Trolling, flame wars, keeping discussions honest etc. but still maintain anonymity.

I am not familiar with html, so this may be a huge design change.  Just a thought.  It would be a helpful addition.

"

Eudora, I've noticed that The Who is a genuine moron.  Can we label his posts "moron"?

Thanks.

See, now why would DJ search my history and post this?  It adds little value other than to show that other people disliked me and my suggestion. Does this make you a better person DJ?  Does it make us believe that maybe you really do have advanced degrees?  or does it show how insecure you are and the need to be liked?

I think if you started to share a little more your experiences as a staffer then you would gain a little more respect and you wouldnt have this need to belittle others to build yourself up.

Give it some thought.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2010, 09:56:26 PM »
Does flooding and spamming add anything of substance?

Offline 007

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2010, 10:29:11 PM »
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=30915 Whooter / DJ / Danny / SUCK IT n' trolls fight thread