Author Topic: Academy at Swift River - Academic "Credits" Don't Transfer  (Read 8624 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Academy at Swift River - Academic "Credits" Don't Transf
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2010, 02:14:00 PM »
Whooter, SUCK IT asked you a question.  Kinda weird considering you're the same poster.  But, hey, roll with it anyway.  SUCK IT wants to know the extent of your fiduciary duty to Aspen Education.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2010, 02:21:12 PM »
Money doesn't abuse children, the staffers who work at programs abuse children. Just like dysfunction junction. Willing to take money to abuse other people's children, what a disgusting person. Survivors here need to pressure abusive staffers like Dysfunction to give back every cent they stole from our parents, and then pay us resitution for all the abuse they put us through.
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2010, 02:24:48 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
Money doesn't abuse children, the staffers who work at programs abuse children. Just like dysfunction junction. Willing to take money to abuse other people's children, what a disgusting person. Survivors here need to pressure abusive staffers like Dysfunction to give back every cent they stole from our parents, and then pay us resitution for all the abuse they put us through.

You claimed not to be a survivor or to have experienced any abuse.  Now you're saying you were abused?  Which program abused you?

BTW, SUCK IT is Whooter, who just got warned about flooding, so he switched logins to avoid the penalty.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2010, 02:26:20 PM »
So you will keep the blood money you made from abusing children then? Then at the same time expect survivors here to take you seriously? That's not very likely, I bet you made enough from abusing children to buy a nice luxury car at least, maybe enough to buy a yacht or a villa in Italy. What does it feel like to have the blood of children on your hands, and steal the money from their parents and not give it back? Hypocrite.
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2010, 02:29:41 PM »
Well, the villa in Italy is nice.  But I don't drive.  I have a servant for that.  You should know that though.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2010, 02:31:54 PM »
Making money from abusing other people's children is a big joke to dysfunction. He could of donatd that money to a survivors fund or given it back to the families, or to hire a lawyer to fight programs. What did he do? He kept it all for himself, because he earned that money, abusing other people's children for money. Takes a big man to abuse children for money, big man.
one day at a time

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2010, 03:09:58 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"

BTW, SUCK IT is Whooter, who just got warned about flooding, so he switched logins to avoid the penalty.

No one has emailed me about flooding, DJ, you have been doing it for years and would be the one to be warned first.  You lost your unbridled trolling privileges when we forced you out into the light by having you log in for every post under a user name.  You then utilized your time trolling and trying to discredit other posters instead of discussing the issues on the industry.

Now you are claiming every poster who doesn't agree with you is me....  The irony forces me to smile against my better nature.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2010, 09:29:59 AM »
Whooter do you agree with Suck it's assertion that anyone who benefits finacially from the TBS industry should give the money back to the children who were abused under it?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2010, 11:49:03 AM »
All those years of you doing this to me, I have to admit it is fun!!!   lol

Well lets take a look at what is real or not.  Hmmmm...

Someone challenged your education history and you got pissed off and started editing and updating your history.

After you edited your posts you wrote this:  which is your education history:

DJ, On June 30, 2010 you posted this:

June 30 post on DJ's education

A few hours before you posted the above you went and cleaned up your history going back 5 years.  Here is an example.  Notice the edit stamp at the bottom says:

June 30, 2010

DJ cleaned up all his history going back 5 years

Another one!  Oh No! DJ was busy cleaning.

Why would you go back 5 years and start editing all your education history just before you posted an update if you have been honest all along?

Just asking.  Why do you accuse others of lying when you deceive the posters here on fornits for 5 years about yourself and education history.

Do you want to tell everyone why you left the industry?  Were you truthful about that too?  Did you have a change of heart or were you forced out because of background checks?  Do you want to take a  look at that next?

See anyone can play the same game you do, DJ.  You have just spent years fabricating an image under the user name Dysfunction junction.

sting!!!!  wont go away.  lol

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2010, 12:15:16 PM »
Whooter you didn't answer my question about Suck It's assertion.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2010, 12:17:31 PM »
All those years of you doing this to me, I have to admit it is fun!!!   lol

Well lets take a look at what is real or not.  Hmmmm...

Someone challenged your education history and you got pissed off and started editing and updating your history.

After you edited your posts you wrote this:  which is your education history:

DJ, On June 30, 2010 you posted this:

June 30 post on DJ's education

A few hours before you posted the above you went and cleaned up your history going back 5 years.  Here is an example.  Notice the edit stamp at the bottom says:

June 30, 2010

DJ cleaned up all his history going back 5 years

Another one!  Oh No! DJ was busy cleaning.

Why would you go back 5 years and start editing all your education history just before you posted an update if you have been honest all along?

Just asking.  Why do you accuse others of lying when you deceive the posters here on fornits for 5 years about yourself and education history.

Do you want to tell everyone why you left the industry?  Were you truthful about that too?  Did you have a change of heart or were you forced out because of background checks?  Do you want to take a  look at that next?

See anyone can play the same game you do, DJ.  You have just spent years fabricating an image under the user name Dysfunction junction.

sting!!!!  wont go away.  lol

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2010, 12:22:10 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

You might want to ask the mods to clean up the repetitive spam-trolling so the thread can't be derailed.  You've obvioulsy hit a sore spot and unhinged the troll.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2010, 12:26:40 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

You might want to ask the mods to clean up the repetitive spam-trolling so the thread can't be derailed.  You've obvioulsy hit a sore spot and unhinged the troll.

They should clean yours up too. All those repeat threads you posted for years,John Reuben etc..  Maybe they can do a search to see who has the most?   whoops  lol

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2010, 12:30:07 PM »
That still doenst answer the question Whooter.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2010, 04:52:24 PM »
I've been saying this for many years.  The vast majority of these programs have "self-study" academics, no accreditation, no licensed teachers, etc.

We had a long discussion several years ago about the Academy at Swift River, an Aspen Education Program, and the unaccredited academics there.  It was insisted by one poster here that all credits transfer, the school was accredited, etc., although he did admit that his own child had to repeat a year of highschool after leaving ASR.  He continued to claim "improvements have been made and all credits transfer and 100% of this kids get into the college of their choice."  This is false.

After operating this "school" for over a decade, Aspen Education still does not provide transferable credits through its education program.  Here is a recent statement from just last year from a parent whose child was forced to repeat a year of high school after finishing the ASR program:

Quote from: "ASR Parent"
This school is not structured. The credits do not transfer to any school other than as those such as a gym class or band credits. My son, upon returning to regular highschool, had to repeat junior year while taking senior year. I do not recommend this school to anyone.
Posted by a parent on 07/28/09

Link

Parents should beware Aspen Education's aggressive and false marketing of its "schools" which cannot issue diplomas nor transerable academic credits.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control