Author Topic: Problems you face without immigration laws  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Problems you face without immigration laws
« on: August 06, 2010, 02:40:10 AM »
I would not bother judging the proposed immigration laws in Arizona.

I will just show you how your country will look if you have no immigration laws. Here in Denmark we are almost getting some as the Danish people Party has proposed to raise the minimum age for taking a foreign spouse from 24 years to 28 years of age.

But right now our government has lost control of several parts of Copenhagen our capital. There are areas where they cannot send in fire trucks or rescue workers without massive police protection. We are talking groups of insurgents who want to rule the areas for themselves - almost as in Somalia. Here is a link to a facebook page for one of these groups.

To make matters worse we are now getting sued by the illegal immigrants we deport:

Romany lawsuit could have major impact on EU, by Signe Fuglsang Midtgaard, Denmarks Radio, August 6, 2010
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Stonewall

• View Profile
Re: Problems you face without immigration laws
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 09:43:57 PM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
I would not bother judging the proposed immigration laws in Arizona.

I will just show you how your country will look if you have no immigration laws. Here in Denmark we are almost getting some as the Danish people Party has proposed to raise the minimum age for taking a foreign spouse from 24 years to 28 years of age.

But right now our government has lost control of several parts of Copenhagen our capital. There are areas where they cannot send in fire trucks or rescue workers without massive police protection. We are talking groups of insurgents who want to rule the areas for themselves - almost as in Somalia. Here is a link to a facebook page for one of these groups.

To make matters worse we are now getting sued by the illegal immigrants we deport:

Romany lawsuit could have major impact on EU, by Signe Fuglsang Midtgaard, Denmarks Radio, August 6, 2010

A damn shame.

Luckily we are allowing illegals from Mexico and not like Denmark who has allowed immigration from an enemy determined with an agenda. Birthrates and continued immigration suggest that you will lose your country within this decade.

While I'm sure this was not the goal of your fellow citizens nor even your government, now that the writing is on the wall... it seems your government is facilitating the complete destruction of your country.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 03:29:27 AM »
Oscar, you can't compare US and Denmark. We are different countries, with different histories, government and dynamics. And the same can be said for both of our border neighbors. The chances of our outcomes being similar is a bit remote, since there are so many variables to take into consideration

For example, Denmark has a history of being invaded. (The vikings loved you dudes.) The US is a country of immigrants.

Also, and unrelated, my wife has gotten me into Safri Duo. Those dudes got some serious chops.  Bongos, yay.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 10:44:32 AM »

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile