Author Topic: test  (Read 2002 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: test
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2010, 09:35:42 PM »
Danny B wrote;
 "I don't give a shit about your paranoia or your conspiracy theories",

Just because you may suffer from multiple personalty disorder,I don't consider you a one man conspiracy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 11:09:33 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Danny B wrote;
Ya see it works swell, I did not even have to find these people they were already here except for one. They just post using my IP address,
So this gives you plausable deniablity? You can point to any one of your old posts and claim "that wasn't me". Boy you sure have got this shit figured out don't you? Tell me then, how do you share an ip address?
Kinda reminds me of a mini TC. They all attack the targeted so-called slackers, but none of them takes responsibility for it. After all... it was "the group" that did it!  :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 02:34:35 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "none-ya"
Danny B wrote;
Ya see it works swell, I did not even have to find these people they were already here except for one. They just post using my IP address,
So this gives you plausable deniablity? You can point to any one of your old posts and claim "that wasn't me". Boy you sure have got this shit figured out don't you? Tell me then, how do you share an ip address?
Kinda reminds me of a mini TC. They all attack the targeted so-called slackers, but none of them takes responsibility for it. After all... it was "the group" that did it!  :D

Well after all Ursus, we learned from you and your cronies here on Fornits how to do it. Look at you the biggest pussy/coward of all, who hides behind his username.     :rofl:
Stand and fight, till there is no more.