Author Topic: .  (Read 5321 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: .
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 10:34:04 PM »
Dude do not, "I repeat do not put up false information" to inflate your swollen ego or I will crush it like a grape

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30901&p=372847&hilit=grape#p372847

I only ask because in the short amount of time you've been on here you've come across as very angry and bitter. What is about this industry that has you so up in arms, and why are you attempting to lash out at total strangers? You seem to feel you know more about situations and events than people who were intimately involved, and you make attempts to insult people you know nothing about. Just curious to know where your animosity is coming from.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Joel the troll is atop the Toll.....
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2010, 11:00:59 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Dude do not, "I repeat do not put up false information" to inflate your swollen ego or I will crush it like a grape

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30901&p=372847&hilit=grape#p372847

I only ask because in the short amount of time you've been on here you've come across as very angry and bitter. What is about this industry that has you so up in arms, and why are you attempting to lash out at total strangers? You seem to feel you know more about situations and events than people who were intimately involved, and you make attempts to insult people you know nothing about. Just curious to know where your animosity is coming from.

Joel why don't you go hustle up some huckleberries and make us a cobbler, OK. Your not very good at this, duse.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Danny's threats
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2010, 11:41:07 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Why are you making threats towards people Danny?
Please have example, posts, citation, proof, quote, case file, documentary, 30 second clip, 60 mins. expose, O'reily factor "no spin zone" piece, "Meet the Press" snippet, BaBa WaWa special, "The Veiw" guest shot, Dr. Phil rerun and last but not least "Oprah" appearance in "O" report.
We have to have proof of action, "Brufus the Dufus".
The short list of folk that Danny has physically threatened on fornits: Matt, Anne, Ginger, some intimations towards Paul, and myself. I'm sure that there are others that I'm not aware of; my sincere apologies to anyone I've inadvertently left out. And... who knows what goes on in PM-ville...  ;D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2010, 11:48:34 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:02:36 PM by Joel »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2010, 11:52:20 PM »
Danny sure does get around, like anal warts.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Danny's threats
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2010, 12:38:26 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Please have example, posts, citation, proof, quote, case file, documentary, 30 second clip, 60 mins. expose, O'reily factor "no spin zone" piece, "Meet the Press" snippet, BaBa WaWa special, "The Veiw" guest shot, Dr. Phil rerun and last but not least "Oprah" appearance in "O" report.
The short list of folk that Danny has physically threatened on fornits: Matt, Anne, Ginger, some intimations towards Paul, and myself. I'm sure that there are others that I'm not aware of; my sincere apologies to anyone I've inadvertently left out. And... who knows what goes on in PM-ville...  ;D

Terrible isn't guys, jeesh and here I thought I was dealing with men. Was I rough on ya.  :waaaa:  :waaaa: and ya threw in some women too. Boy that ought to convince em.
Well shit if y'all believe I've threaten ya, well.........????? 15 against 1.
Ursus your just a pussy, that's all I've ever said. Sorry you don't rise to the level of getting a threat.
Fornits sure likes to talk about threatening and fighting and whatever. Ursus since your such a copy and post man why don't we start a thread with all these alleged physically threatening posts against Ginger, Matt, Anne, Paul, Ursus and others.
Put them all in one column and then find all the physical threats made against me and post them in another column.
What do you say big guy.

Joel

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2010, 03:38:07 AM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:03:19 PM by Joel »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2010, 09:48:11 AM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Quote from: "Ursus"

Terrible isn't guys, jeesh and here I thought I was dealing with men. Was I rough on ya.  :waaaa:  :waaaa: and ya threw in some women too. Boy that ought to convince em.
Well shit if y'all believe I've threaten ya, well.........????? 15 against 1.
Ursus your just a pussy, that's all I've ever said. Sorry you don't rise to the level of getting a threat.
Fornits sure likes to talk about threatening and fighting and whatever. Ursus since your such a copy and post man why don't we start a thread with all these alleged physically threatening posts against Ginger, Matt, Anne, Paul, Ursus and others.
Put them all in one column and then find all the physical threats made against me and post them in another column.
What do you say big guy.

Danny those are fighting words!!!   :beat:  :beat:  :beat:     :beat:   :beat:

For insecure people like you.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2010, 10:38:01 AM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"

Why are you deleting your posts?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Joel

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2010, 10:48:56 AM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:04:03 PM by Joel »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2010, 10:53:24 AM »
Quote from: "Joel"
DANNY

I think it's a good idea to complete a "writing assignment" so you can work on your anger issues.  Your first writing assignment is, "60 Ways Danny plays victim on fornits every day?"

:rofl:  :rofl:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2010, 06:27:25 PM »
Danny for all your blustering I noticed you didnt seem able to answer any of my questions to you.

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2010, 07:55:09 PM »
Anne you asked my SUCK IT personality why he is deleting his posts. I want to give you the honest answer even though it is embarrassing. I am ashamed of what my SUCK IT persona has done in the past and while I am feeling better I want to make it right by deleting my bullshit. Yes I have an intense and all consuming Multiple Personality Disorder. I thought I had the SUCK IT personality under control after it went crazy attacking DJ and so I let my guard down. The next thing I knew the DannyB II personality emerged with a vengance. Please dont confuse DannyB II with myself DannyB11, yes we are the same person just a different Personality. Confusing? Well you can imagine what I go through with it. I accept my powerlessness over this disorder and so I live with it. I want to apolagise to everyone that DannyB II has insulted here. That part of me is truly vile and I am ashamed of what he has done here. Dont get me wrong, I still want you all to accept that you are addicts so that your souls will become my slaves in the afterlife. That is my mission. I will try to remain focused but I cant guarantee that the other personalities wont come out again.
Peace and Powerlessness
Danny
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2010, 08:22:56 PM »
Danny for all your blustering I noticed you didnt seem able to answer any of my questions to you.

I don't talk to Joels the Trolls.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2010, 11:15:41 PM »
Danny, you seem to be losing touch with reality. Perhaps you're bitterness is getting the better of you. Again, you seem to be hanging onto this assumption that you know something about people who are absolute strangers to you. You for some reason believe I am posting under numerous screen names. Your buddy Whooter often believes the same thing, but I can assure you I don't play the same games others do. So my questions to you remain.