Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Drama Box

Re: Criminal record discussion whooter

<< < (9/9)

SUCK IT:
Dysfunction refuses to disclose the amount of money he made in exchange for abusing other people's children. So we will just have to guess. 50k? 100k? This money should be refunded to the parents who were fleeced, and to pay the children who he abused, or to hire a lawyer to shut down programs. Instead Dysfunction spends it all on himself, "because he earned it" in exchange for abusing other people's children. Its time for people posting here to put their money where their mouth is, if you worked for an abusive programs and you openly admit it as dysfunction does, then you should return all the blood money to the people you stole it from.

Froderik:

--- Quote from: "SUCK IT" ---Dysfunction refuses to disclose the amount of money he made in exchange for abusing other people's children. So we will just have to guess. 50k? 100k? This money should be refunded to the parents who were fleeced, and to pay the children who he abused, or to hire a lawyer to shut down programs. Instead Dysfunction spends it all on himself, "because he earned it" in exchange for abusing other people's children. Its time for people posting here to put their money where their mouth is, if you worked for an abusive programs and you openly admit it as dysfunction does, then you should return all the blood money to the people you stole it from.
--- End quote ---
STFU.  :fuckoff:

DannyB11:
I am truly sorry DJ for what that rotten shitty part of my psyche known as SUCK IT said about you. I have briefly come to my senses and want to apolagize now while I feel like myself again. I know I have done horrible things when my Danny BII, Whooter or SUCK IT persona takes over. Oh no, I feel the walls closing in again and Im gonna say something stupid. SUCK IT is taking me over again. Someone for Gods sake help me!

Troll Control:

--- Quote from: "DannyB11" ---I am truly sorry DJ for what that rotten shitty part of my psyche known as SUCK IT said about you. I have briefly come to my senses and want to apolagize now while I feel like myself again. I know I have done horrible things when my Danny BII, Whooter or SUCK IT persona takes over. Oh no, I feel the walls closing in again and Im gonna say something stupid. SUCK IT is taking me over again. Someone for Gods sake help me!
--- End quote ---

It's cool, Danny.  I realize you are powerless over just about everything.  You can't be blamed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version