Author Topic: I urge All from Elan  (Read 8329 times)

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
I urge All from Elan
« on: May 16, 2010, 12:26:29 PM »
Hello all,
     I am here to let you know if you are seeking salvation or peace in your hearts. DO NOT POST any thing related to Elan on these forums. These people here are not professionally prepared to help anyone on the journey of peace. If anything they will exploit you and your experiences. Please be very cautious. Seriously protect yourselves. They will come after you around here like a pack of wolves. This forum is controlled by the same 10 to 12 people do not allow these peole to twist your life up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline elanasshole

• View Profile
Re: I urge All from Elan
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 12:35:49 PM »
Quote from: "RavingMad"
Hello all,
     I am here to let you know if you are seeking salvation or peace in your hearts. DO NOT POST any thing related to Elan on these forums. These people here are not professionally prepared to help anyone on the journey of peace. If anything they will exploit you and your experiences. Please be very cautious. Seriously protect yourselves. They will come after you around here like a pack of wolves. This forum is controlled by the same 10 to 12 people do not allow these peole to twist your life up.

Hi Sharon McCarthy

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 02:07:16 AM »
:karma:
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 01:18:17 PM »
:karma:
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran