Author Topic: A Concise Observation  (Read 4496 times)

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
Re: A Concise Observation
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 03:40:33 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Stonewall"
Quote from: "Stonewall"
Everyone wants to talk about O'bama's associations, well I will speak of two that I have no problem with.

The Reverend Wright, this I will say. If I was a young black boy growing up in southern Mississippi during the 30's and 40's and into the 50's then I would be able to understand Rev. Wrights anger at white people and the Govt. I am not black and I did not grow up in the south as a white boy. I did grow up in Boston as a young white Irish kid (50%Irish/50%German) from 1962 till 1972, anyone who grew up in Boston can relate to the bigotry and hate that went on between the blacks and whites in the southie region of Boston, cumulating into the busings (Hyde Park) riots 1974 and into 1975.
My Dad moved us out of Massachusetts and into rural Rhode Island before the riots started.
Reverend Wright, is a angry racist black man that is really only hurting himself in the end. I will say this, I am very grateful I don't have to visit his dreams at night of his childhood. Hangings, burnings, rapings, desegregation and the common practice of, "if your black use the other door". These connotations whites subjected blacks to, take centuries to over come as we can see.
Well, that is so long that it stops....

O'Bama was elected, "they", wanted him President. Move on. Who's "they", I would probably be killed if I knew.
Bush and his team outed Valerie Flame (CIA) and all the folks talking with her in pictures, they shamed John McCann and John Kerry's war records and Bush and his team never served actively, 1 fucking nano second, they tapped into phone conversations without prior AG, approval..and on and on.
Pres. Kennedy, Pres. Nixon, Ford, Eisinhower....the list goes on. If "they" want you to be President you will be President, bottom line.

"The CAC was the brainchild of Bill Ayers, a founder of the Weather Underground in the 1960s. Among other feats, Mr. Ayers and his cohorts bombed the Pentagon, and he has never expressed regret for his actions. Barack Obama's first run for the Illinois State Senate was launched at a 1995 gathering at Mr. Ayers's home".
Folks I have not one problem at all with this man, "Bill Ayers" or the fact that Obama has ties to him. One hope I have though is we never return to the bloody decade of 1963 -1975. It culminated in the National Guard assassinating 4 young adults at Kent State. Then we had 1968 Democratic Convention where you saw Vietnam Vets. in wheelchairs being hurling down steps by law enforcement, 2 Kenndys, Martin Luther King, Carpet Bombing civilians and troops that possessed no threat to the USA in Vietnam and Cambodia millions were slaughtered. (I stood 2 miles away from a 500lbs. bomb dropped and felt the noise and impact, the ground moved) now imagine 10,000 five hundred pound bombs being dropped all around your village. WTF.....
Bill was fighting against the "all powerful American Govt" and there hench men. I will not get into a long drawn out written speech about Bill Ayers but I will say this, he is just as American as are Revolutionary ancestors.
Folks should read a little about Bill Ayers and Reverend Wright.
O'bama is black, I say that he is black because he calls himself black. Just being black in this country will conjure up all kind of fears for white folk in this country.

Ya know what Frodie, I'd rather act foolish and elect a "Prince" who can be foolish at times then have a President for eight years who left us without a doubt that he was a "fool". Your assessment of O'Bama is as clouded as your assessment of your last foolish leader.
Buzz, still not sure what ax you have to grind against O'bama, his entire Presidency has been about putting out fires. Sorry he is not a expert at this. There has been very little time for initiatives to happen.
O"bama will no doubt probably be a one termer but you better be ready for your next choice, which starts next year in earnest.

None of that matters anymore. Obama won the election, why do his prior associations matter?

Of course it matters, everything concerning O'Bama matters at this point. His prior associations matter because it tells you a lot about his attitude, beliefs, ideals, his morality (not someone else, his), and last his convictions. This was not just about O'Bama becoming President it was more about the first, "Black President" of America or any western Government. The first black leader of a major super power. The ramifications of having the first black leader of America.
Stonewall it did not end with O'Bama becoming elected and I can only hope and pray it just got started.
I am under no illusion O'Bama is not part of the problem with America, I think with have approximatively 576 problems that need to be changed in Washington and they can take there health plans and retirement plans (that they gave themselves) with them.
I do believe though if we can elect a black president then we can definitely do other things just as controversial.

My point is, we knew this before the election. It was no secret. The Rev. Wright, we knew all this stuff. It's kind of late now to begin discussions about Obama's friends.

I did not vote for Obama, and did not even like Obama because he lied all through the campaign. Lied about his relationships, what they meant. And, the media did not push on these things. You could even be called a racist for even bringing these things up back then.

One thing that stifles speech is to call someone a racist. The other side hopes that will end debate and discussion. And, it worked to a certain extent especially in regard to Obama's mentor.

Another thing, Obama had no experience whatsoever. Had not even run a lemonade stand.

But, once he was elected I had hoped for America's sake that Obama would rise to the office. Unfortunately that did not happen.

Of course he lied and lied some more and three times on Sunday. Your right he never lived up to anything he said, could not run a lemonaid stand bla bla bla....
We could and should say this about every President going back 40 years, they all lie and say things they will never do and can not do for the sake of their party.
Jeesh Stonewall, you really think that OBama made the mold.
There are racist in this country so it does stunt conversation, your  white racist are slicker the ever today and your black racist say, "I'm black I can't be racist".
Obama is going to do for this country what others could not, shake up the white big business supreme, make them cow tow to a black man, (talk about humility). The white folk in this country have gotten so freaking lazy and stupid that we vote for Republicans and Democrats that screw us day in and day out.
I wanted something to change, Obama was the tool, now maybe we will get another person who will continue to change the M.O. of this country.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Stonewall

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2010, 04:33:02 PM »
Quote from: "BuzzKill"
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws&feature=player_embedded

This is one of the many things I just can't get over. Can you imagine the media feeding frenzy that would have erupted if McCain or Palin had made such a comment? But most American's have no idea this ever happened. Most will tel you not to believe what you read on the internet if you tell them - not realizing it is a video clip of the man himself saying it.

But his gross ignorance is the least of my concerns. The Media giving him a pass on this - that is a major concern.

The media gave Obama a pass on many things.

Who knows maybe he will turn it around and become a good President?

Hopefully.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2010, 08:47:13 PM »
My comments to Stonewall concerning his opinions of Obama.

Of course he lied and lied some more and three times on Sunday. Your right he never lived up to anything he said, could not run a lemonaid stand bla bla bla....
We could and should say this about every President going back 40 years, they all lie and say things they will never do and can not do for the sake of their party.
Jeesh Stonewall, you really think that OBama made the mold.
There are racist in this country so it does stunt conversation, your white racist are slicker the ever today and your black racist say, "I'm black I can't be racist".
Obama is going to do for this country what others could not, shake up the white big business supreme, make them cow tow to a black man, (talk about humility). The white folk in this country have gotten so freaking lazy and stupid that we vote for Republicans and Democrats that screw us day in and day out.
I wanted something to change, Obama was the tool, now maybe we will get another person who will continue to change the M.O. of this country.
[/b]
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2010, 02:02:40 PM »
Now that's nitpickin'! I'm sure he just misspoke. Prolly meant to say 47
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2010, 02:23:27 PM »
I've heard it suggested it was a Freudian slip and that there are 57 Islamic states.

But seriously - watch the guy - he wasn't speaking in a rush - he was very calmly thinking over how many states he had been in.  And he said something profoundly ignorant. And no one in the media called him on it or asked for an explanation - And I find this incredible.

Contrast this with the way Dubya was constantly ridiculed for some of his word fumbles - which were in fact just fumbled words.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2010, 02:26:45 PM »
But with Dubya it was the norm.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2010, 04:13:36 PM »
•On May 29, 2003, in an interview with Polish TV, President Bush declared: "We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories." But as journalist Bob Woodward reported in State of Denial, days earlier a team of civilian experts dispatched to examine the two mobile labs found in Iraq had concluded in a field report that the labs were not for biological weapons. The team's final report, completed the following month, concluded that the labs had probably been used to manufacture hydrogen for weather balloons.
http://projects.publicintegrity.org/WarCard/
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2010, 09:29:19 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
But with Dubya it was the norm.

Tiz true he struggled with the language a bit. Maybe he's not the brightest bulb in the presidential box - but whats Obama's excuse? And why does the media give him an endless supply of free passes?

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2010, 01:58:18 PM »
Obama's statement about 57 states cannot reasonably be construed as a lie to further an agenda.  Bush lied repeatedly with regard to the invasion of Iraq.  One statement with no relevence to any policy, one relevent to the illegal invasion and occupation of a sovereign nation resulting in a million or so deaths.  
It is sadly amusing to see folks like Buzzkill argue for or against one of the parties as if one or the other is any good.  Here's what it's all about, Buzzy:
"Blood Money.
Anthony Charles Lynton Blair, Q.C., former Prime Minister, alleged potential war criminal
"Three years on from his relatively modest Prime Ministerial salary of under £200,000 a year, his family property portfolio : " ... now contains seven homes worth £14 million, including four in central London. Latest addition is a four-storey, Grade II-listed town house, a snip at just under £1.3million, a few streets away from (their) £3.7million Connaught Square home."
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=20727
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
whatever
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2010, 12:06:19 AM »
:poison:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:38:35 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2010, 12:09:19 AM »
:tup:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:38:00 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2010, 09:16:43 PM »
george bush piloted the f-14, during national Guard service. the f-14 is a notably risky aircraft. George bush,as the son of the former president, former director of C.I.A, could not have served in combat theatre. Admiral Zumwalt's son served in I corps, under asssumed name, Senator Mccain suffered extensively on account of his father's status as Admiral. The risk to the soldier and co-combatants is deemed too great. Thus, I spake the truth.
J.O.M.

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2010, 09:18:29 PM »
Civilian in peace, soldier in war, I am the guard.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2010, 12:54:02 AM »
Justonemore, you are the misinformed.  Shrub Bush did not pilot the F-14.  His ANG squadron operated the F-102 during the period of his service.  Whether Shrub could actually pilot that airplane is a whole different issue.

Canadian West."

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2010, 01:00:55 AM »
Pilot an f-14? Word is from his collage days are that he could hardly drive a car.
?©?€~¥@