Author Topic: Big tara  (Read 772 times)

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
Big tara
« on: August 01, 2010, 10:55:52 PM »
Some time back i worked with  man we called 'Big George' 6'5, fighting 200, well, you can guess the rest. George was off-scale intelligent, honorable , honest, and unfailingly right. This did not endear him to management. It did endear him to me and others. One day George was facing 4 seperate charges, three of which carried hard federal time. I was Georges Boss. Big Tara was an unusual woman. She was huge, and had a squeaky voice. First time i worked with her, thought I'd kill her. Worked with her a few days and discovered she was pretty smart, pretty tough, pretty perceptive. Didn't ask nothin' didn;t take nothin. Hell of a broad.
Well, when george was facing his trial, Big tara came to me, hands literally writhing and said they'd tried to take statements from her against george, that they'd kept twisting her words.She was in agony.I told her that there was'nt  nothin she could do, just lay low and play dumb.
I told management that they'd bury the charges or i'd testify.They did.
I have never been kissed before or since by a woman that large or that forcefully.If you knew her, you'd know how honorable she is, what a disgrace to lie against her.She got burned on harassment charges two years later. This Story Ring Any Bells?
J.O.M.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »