Author Topic: Addicts helping addicts  (Read 10431 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Addicts helping addicts
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2010, 11:29:15 PM »
Ursus wrote:
Something doesn't quite add up.

Danny wrote:
I know what a mystery, I love suspense. Well keep digging, Ursus I'm sure you will find a whole lot of nothing. Quibbling over a couple of months. Well you said this and you said that and bla, bla, bla.
Re-Entry Staff/Driver then Employee Staff 9/76-11/78.

Danny wrote:
Well you are right and I jumped a year on both, 8/77 and 4/79.

Ursus wrote:
Hmm. That would mean that the mother of your children probably got pregnant in November or December of 1976, presuming a full-term pregnancy.
According to http://www.elanalum.com/Forums/viewtopi ... 8500#p6540 this rendition of your story posted on elanalum.com a month ago, you were still a student at Elan at the time:

Danny wrote:
My goodness, my jolly good man, I think you got it.

Danny wrote:
Thank you very much, My name is Daniel L. Bennison, I was in Elan from 6/75-1/77, Staff 1/77-2/78, Ass.Director 2/78-11/78
[/color]. Worked with Marty, Jeff, Peter, Marc R., Rick R., Ken Z., Janet R. ect..... So there is enough folks to validate my employment and residency.
Fornits is much different then this site and I have always respected this site for it's authenticity and its commitment to Elan people.
If more Elan folks would just come here and share there thoughts, opinions no matter what they are and stay away from bashing one another, I believe they would find healing here through others words.[/color][/b]

Ursus wrote:
However, according to viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1594&p=367462#p367462 this rendition of your story posted here on fornits a month and a half ago, you were already staff:

Danny wrote:
There is that mystery, again.

Danny wrote:
Elan 4 was a lock down facility, with a electric lock switch controlled in the staff office. The mens and womens dorms were upstairs. I don't remember any cells being upstairs on either floor.
I worked there for 14 months from 10/76 till 2/78 with Peter McCann Director, Rick Rosenhaus Assistant Director, Larry Smaller, Steve Smith and myself as staff...

Ursus wrote:
Either way, regardless of whether you were still a student or were already a staff member, you were still at Elan. Was the mother of your children another Elan student?

Danny wrote:
You really don't know where I was. Your hoping these posts are accurate. They are and some are not as I have stated before. We/I intentionally put false information throughout these posts for security reasons. Where does the lie start and the truth end or maybe this has all been one big bullshit story. You will not know for some time if ever.
Personal information on a web site...... :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
The dates on my children are accurate, there will be no further conversation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Addicts helping addicts
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2010, 11:52:40 PM »
Quote from: "RTP2003"
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Yo, Frodie get high, Dude. Then get high again, get your family high, your grandson get him high. Sit with your daughter when she tells you she is pregnant and hand her the, "fatty" and get her high. Go to work get your boss high, find the owner and get him high. Call your State Senator, get him high, call your congressmen and get him high.
Barak and Michelle ask them to get high, hand the "fatty" to his daughters and get them high.
Drive across town and get high, go to WalMart and get high. Ask your grandmother for money and get her high, then you get high.
Take your dog for a walk, no don't get him high but show him how, "you need to get high".

This is the best advice Danny has ever given anyone. Ever.   Usually I disagree with the cocksucker, but I think he hit on something here.  Hell, even a broken, bag-of-dicks-eating clock is right twice a day.

Quote from: "some annoying imbecile"

You are high, "Frodie", way "HIGH".

I certainly hope so, 'cause I like Frod and wish him and endless smoke session.

:rofl:  :rasta:  :tup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »