Author Topic: Wayne Kernochan  (Read 29891 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Wayne Kernochan
« on: July 24, 2010, 05:44:39 AM »
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 11:07:40 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
MARY, who Danny allegedly dragged behind the van
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 12:34:33 PM »
Interesting.

So... it was Mary Jones, and not Mary O'Brian (O'Brien?), that Danny dragged around behind the van?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 01:07:28 PM »
That's really not that big of a deal... as long as nobody posted her information anywhere..

Paul

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: MARY, who Danny allegedly dragged behind the van
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 01:43:18 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Interesting.

So... it was Mary Jones, and not Mary O'Brian (O'Brien?), that Danny dragged around behind the van?
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
That's really not that big of a deal... as long as nobody posted her information anywhere..

Paul
No, but it does help explain the round about way Danny avoids directly answering the question, whenever folks have queried him about the "dragging the girl behind the van" incident.

I can see how he could rationalize his protestations of false accusal. He never denied that he dragged someone behind the van, just "Mary O'Brain" (as he originally wrote her name).

When people ask about the girl he dragged behind the van, Danny starts talking about Mary O'Brian, mentions lots of info immaterial to being dragged behind a van or not, and then denies that he ever hurt her.

Note the order of the presentation of that info.

Was this, perchance, to imply, without ever actually saying so outright, that the girl who was allegedly dragged was Mary O'Brian? Chances are, someone was bound to surface, sooner or later, who remembers enough about said incident to at least recall that her name was Mary.

Danny, with that peculiar sense of honor and honesty taught so well in TC environments, can justifiably protest, with much vigor, that he never dragged Mary O'Brian around with the van, since he did not.

He just fails to mention that it was Mary Jones, not Mary O'Brian, who he dragged.

Mary O'Brian (O'Brien?), if he isn't prevaricating about this part, is unable to corroborate and/or clarify said event as she is, conveniently enough for Danny, already 6 feet under. May God, or whatever entity will not offend your sensibilities and/or belief system, rest her soul.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 02:00:07 PM »
Interesting.

Quote from: "Paul St. John"

Paul
No, but it does help explain the round about way Danny avoids directly answering the question, whenever folks have queried him about the "dragging the girl behind the van" incident.

I can see how he could rationalize his protestations of false accusal. He never denied that he dragged someone behind the van, just "Mary O'Brain" (as he originally wrote her name).

When people ask about the girl he dragged behind the van, Danny starts talking about Mary O'Brian, mentions lots of info immaterial to being dragged behind a van or not, and then denies that he ever hurt her.

Note the order of the presentation of that info.

Was this, perchance, to imply, without ever actually saying so outright, that the girl who was allegedly dragged was Mary O'Brian? Chances are, someone was bound to surface, sooner or later, who remembers enough about said incident to at least recall that her name was Mary.

Danny, with that peculiar sense of honor and honesty taught so well in TC environments, can justifiably protest, with much vigor, that he never dragged Mary O'Brian around with the van, since he did not.

He just fails to mention that it was Mary Jones, not Mary O'Brian, who he dragged.

Mary O'Brian (O'Brien?), if he isn't prevaricating about this part, is unable to corroborate and/or clarify said event as she is, conveniently enough for Danny, already 6 feet under. May God, or whatever entity will not offend your sensibilities and/or belief system, rest her soul.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 01:03:17 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 02:29:26 PM »
Ursus, I was only kidding.  I believe that it is likely that this girl was dragged behind a van.  I also consider it pretty possible that Danny had some involvement in it.

This is how some of these places were.  Some would like to say that these programs really help people, except for the occasional isolated incident, and that all the people at fornits are just program rejects, who didn t make the programs work for them, and that they should grow up, and stop being babies.

When Morgan's information was posted, the world stopped, but shit many times worse happened daily at the programs.

I can t say with any certainty what Whooter's or Danny's intentions are, but I can say how they appear- agents of damage control.

I can say what they achieve- damage control.

Paul St. John

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 03:49:19 PM »
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 01:48:42 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2010, 04:06:09 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
WoW, how amazing the vultures will swoop in and attack.
Ursus, I really did not remember Mary Jones until Wanye brought her up today. There was a Mary O'Brian and a Mary Jones. I was told it was Mary O'Brian and I thought they were using her to hurt me. Somehow I thought someone knew about my romantic feeling and engagements with Mary O'Brian and were being hurtful. This was a long time ago when we were 14 years of age.
Mary Jones was not in my house E-7 while I was there, she was directly under Jeff Gottliebs care at E-3. So I have no idea why Wanye would say that Joe Rodriquez and I dragged her. If you read what I posted it is now Joe Rod. and I, according to Wanye. Next it will be the entire population of emplyees at Elan, who hitched Mary Jones up to a Wains Cart and hauled her around the lake or better yet we tied her to the back of a boat and floated her around the lake.

Paul St.John, I thought better of you, I guess I was wrong. To even begin to believe I could do something this horrific is to put a stake through my heart. No, I don't believe we were friends but I do believe there was mutual respect for different ideas, opinions and philosophies. I never ever said that what went on at Elan was acceptable.
Ursus your not a extremist, you are fair and balanced, your words. I would like you to come out and say if you really think I did this, make a statement Moderator of the Elan forum.
Guys I know we don't get along and we say some pretty bad things at times to one another but if for one minute you folks think I could even conceive a thought this sadistic to harm someone, then we have moved into new territory.
If this is to get me back for my condemnation of Pile, (your buddy) fine have at it. Piles actions were well documented and yet they don't rise to the level of this sort of crap.  
I stand behind everything I've ever said here and have been honest in my characterizations of people who I knew or knew of at Elan.
Matt, I hope your sure about Chap.5, good luck buddy.

:beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:
WOW!!!

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2010, 04:09:09 PM »
Mary Jones was not in my house E-7 while I was there, she was directly under Jeff Gottliebs care at E-3. So I have no idea why Wanye would say that Joe Rodriquez and I dragged her. If you read what I posted it is now Joe Rod. and I, according to Wanye. Next it will be the entire population of emplyees at Elan, who hitched Mary Jones up to a Wains Cart and hauled her around the lake or better yet we tied her to the back of a boat and floated her around the lake.

The carts, vans , boats.....

::OMG::
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 04:11:09 PM by Pile of shit »
WOW!!!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2010, 04:10:17 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:21:21 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2010, 04:14:44 PM »
Paul St.John, I thought better of you, I guess I was wrong. To even begin to believe I could do something this horrific is to put a stake through my heart. No, I don't believe we were friends but I do believe there was mutual respect for different ideas, opinions and philosophies. I never ever said that what went on at Elan was acceptable.

Danny, I pretty much thought that that is how you would respond.

Danny.. let me ask ya....

To the best of your knowledge., was there ever any woman dragged from any vehicle in Elan?

Danny, I still think you are protecting Elan.  I have yet to talk to anyone from Elan who does not strongly distrust you.

You can call me an extremist if you like.

But back when I posted here regularly that's what this site was about.  It was about people who had been through extreme shit, and had some extreme shit to say about it.

These days, it seems to be about message board, tag, hide and seek, semantics, circular conversations, and " hey , everybody let's see how many ways we can find to not talk about, what we claim to be talking about."

Ursus says, " I got ya, Whooter... ", and the Whooter says, " Oh no.. I got you", and then DJ says, " No .. I got you."  and then Danny says, " Yes.  Elan sucked, but let's not talk about that.. Let's talk about other things ,like extremism."

Paul St. John

PS Sorry about the stake in your heart Danny, but for a guy who cares so much, you sure spend the majority of your time, defending programs, and no time advocating for their victims.

Danny, if you had to have dinner tomorrow night with Pile or with Marty Kruglik, who would you pick?

Between you and Whooter, so much attention is directed to minor points, as if they are THE point, that it is easy to forget what we are really talking about here.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2010, 05:03:55 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:22:15 PM by DannyB II »

Offline WTF2

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2010, 05:15:36 PM »
Quote from: DannyB II
Ursus, I really did not remember Mary Jones until Wanye brought her up today. There was a Mary O'Brian and a Mary Jones. I was told it was Mary O'Brian and I thought they were using her to hurt me. Somehow I thought someone knew about my romantic feeling and engagements with Mary O'Brian and were being hurtful. This was a long time ago when we were 14 years of age.

Are you serious! romantic feeling and engagements with Mary O'Brian and were being hurtful
She was legally blind, Mary Obrian had a mild from of turrets,,, she would sit for hours on end drawing pictures of swastik, and had little to do with most ppl... I think maybe your thinking of someone else...
Oh and this is me Mary W not Wayne, theres lots of ppl on here that can tell you that,,,

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2010, 05:22:21 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:22:49 PM by DannyB II »

Offline WTF2

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2010, 05:53:20 PM »
Quote from: "WTF2"

Are you serious! romantic feeling and engagements with Mary O'Brian and were being hurtful
She was legally blind, Mary Obrian had a mild from of turrets,,, she would sit for hours on end drawing pictures of swastik, and had little to do with most ppl... I think maybe your thinking of someone else...
Oh and this is me Mary W not Wayne, theres lots of ppl on here that can tell you that,,,

We definitely are talking about different people, I knew Mary O'Brian since we were 11-12 years old, we were both institutionalized together in Rhode Island, she made it to Elan a couple of months before me.
Are you sure your not talking about Mary Jones. I am talking about the Mary I know and she did not have turrets nor was she blind. The Mary I'm talking about was a blond, roughly 5' 9" 125lbs. and was 16 maybe 17 yrs old when she got to Elan. She would have entered Elan around 4/75.
I know who you are, you PM'd me remember. You said you finally found someone who knew me. So now I'm real, just 2 weeks ago I was the phony who dragged Mary O'Brian around the yard, where were you then Mary W. if you knew this wasn't true.
See this is what I mean, to many fucking Mary's....lol.[/quo

I said that someone knew a Danny B still dosnt say why your here or what your doing? Now dose it?
This is what you said word for word ... I was told it was Mary O'Brian and I thought they were using her to hurt me. Somehow I thought someone knew about my romantic feeling and engagements with Mary O'Brian and were being hurtful. This was a long time ago when we were 14 years of age.
So there was more then one Mary Obrian?
Look Danny all I do know forsure is when I was THERE and what WENT down!
Im not here to fight with you,I only tell the truth about elan not embellishment OF ANYKIND!
And when you talk about ppl I know I will speak up
Now as far as what you did at elan I dont know I WASNT THERE! If you draged someone a kid behind a car that is something you have to live with... if you didnt then just let it go...