Author Topic: Wayne Kernochan  (Read 29912 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2010, 09:06:41 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:23:33 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2010, 09:11:33 PM »
Danny did you threaten him with your lawyers again?  What happens when he publishes his book?  The whole world will read it.   ::OMG::   What happens if your family reads it?  What happens if your friends read it?  

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
WOW!!!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2010, 09:14:59 PM »
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 01:51:56 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2010, 09:17:36 PM »
Another thought:
I play both sides of the fence Mary Wicklander (WTF2) , you are full of shit, you tried to manipulate me into giving you information so you could embellish it and give to Wanye. I play both sides of the fence. You have been in contact as I with you for over 8 months off and on. Is this playing both sides of the fence. I cut off talking with you a month ago right here on this chat box because I don't trust you. I guess I was right.

Danny resorting to  verbal abuse when he's exposed.   :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:
WOW!!!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
concepts of "abuse" apparently differ
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2010, 09:21:43 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Everyone knows me and knows damn well If I had abused people, this would be the last place I would come.
With all due respect, Danny, and I really do mean that, what you consider "abuse" and what others consider "abuse" do not seem to be the same thing. You come across as maintaining that kids who are sent to programs ... have a certain amount of psychological reaming coming to them. You seem to feel that it is deserved.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2010, 11:17:49 PM »
Danny, you play pretty nice now, but if you look back over your posts, you can see that when you first started posting, you were quite an asshole.  You really fucked with people a lot, and there is no way that you can deny that.
And this is many years later, after all your therapy, and your taking responsibility, as you see it... and it is in a message board, with people you don t even know and don t have any power over at all.

In other words, Danny, I can see how you were probably a prick and a half as an assisstant director in Elan, where you not only had a license to fuck with people, but were expected to.  

Now, I know that you say that, on this message board, a lot of it was only playing around to you or like a game, but you don t know who is at the other end of your attacks.   Maybe they took you seriously.

When all is said and done Danny, I would prefer to think that you didn t drag someone around behind a van, but I bet you did refer to her as a fat piece of shit.

As far as your invitation to figure all this out- you and I- sorry my gut tells me "no go"-

It would be a waste of time... maybe at some other point, but not now.. I don t think that you and I will be seeking the same thing.

You can tell me that I am wrong til you are blue in the face, and that you are only trying to be fair and unbiased, but I still feel that I would be seeking the truth, and you would be seeking to sugar coat. Again, I say that you still haven t taken responsibility. (not that it is, by any means, an easy thing to do)

Paul St. John

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2010, 12:33:16 AM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:24:10 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2010, 12:34:56 AM »
(15:28:26) WTF2: well tomaasC I wish you well with your book and I SO LOOK FORWARD to reading it! gotta run
(15:28:46) thomasC: It isn't my book
(15:29:04) WTF2: Whos is it?
(15:29:34) thomasC: Wayne is writing the book
(15:30:00) WTF2: oh ok... then I wish him well!
(16:08:12) Che_Gookin: fuck you Danny.
(16:11:52) thomasC: Indeed
(18:10:27) DannyB_II: I play both sides of the fence Mary Wicklander (WTF2) , you are full of shit, you tried to manipulate me into giving you information so you could embellish it and give to wanye. I play both sides of the fence. You have been in contact as I with you for over 8 months off and on. Is this playing both sides of the fence. I cut off talking with you a month ago right here on this chat box because I don't trust you. I guess I was right.
(18:33:37) Pile_of_shit: DannyB_II: I play both sides of the fence > So, Danny you're wishy washy? You wonder why people say Danny fuck you. WOW!!! Danny STFU and go away McFly.
(19:34:24) RTP2003: Danny's not saying he's wishy-washy?, he's saying he swings both ways. Atta boy, Danny! I'm proud of your courageous stance, admitting to your bisexuality in what can be a hostile forum
(03:18:38) Pile_of_Dead_Kid: The fact that Danny's a fag is the *least* of his problems
(03:19:36) Pile_of_Dead_Kid: sometimes people forget what this board is about
(03:19:48) Pile_of_Dead_Kid: Danny can take all the men he wants up the ass and it won't matter
(03:20:50) Pile_of_Dead_Kid: The probably-tr?ue rumor that he dragged a girl behind his van at Elan, that's what we care about
(03:21:29) Pile_of_Dead_Kid: his repeated bullshit all over the place is also a problem
(03:22:27) Pile_of_Dead_Kid: So if all he wants is a large dick up his ass, I'll fuck him myself if it'll shut him up
(05:13:27) thomasC: Could he just go away
(05:15:22) thomasC: He admits he was an abusive staffer at an abusive program and he doesn't feel ashamed of that? Doesn't feel like maybe there is something wrong with that? Why defend programs all day on a forum for survivors when your own experience confirms their abusive nature?
(05:15:41) thomasC: Why not just apologize and leave?
(09:04:27) DannyB_II: HHHhhhmmmmm?........RIII?IIIIIIIIIGHT?............?.....was this right after how not to abuse mothers and 15 yr. old girls class that you met Pile at.]
(14:00:43) Eliscu2: This is just a big fuckin mess ya know?
(15:34:36) Pile_of_Dead_Kid: Eh, I've got 99 problems but Danny ain't one
(16:05:45) DannyB_II: OK I will call a truce with thomasC and Pile. It is a mess and I need to end it. Thomas you have any further questions I will answer them PM. Pile, peace brother and Che love you, man. Now pass the beer.

* We will se how long Danny's "truce" lasts.  :roflmao:

(18:10:01) Che_Gookin: fuck you danny.
(19:08:05) Pile_of_shit: Danny threatens Ursus viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30841&start=30
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:13:36 PM by Pile of shit »
WOW!!!

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2010, 06:17:43 AM »
You say you read our past posts and posts from others to us, we can now see without a doubt you are misguided almost to the point of lacking integrity.

My integrity? LOL!

Every time you find yourself in a tight spot, you pull out the collective.  Where is your integrity?  You are the idiot who posted your exchange with Wayne on Fornits. You started it, on your own- finish it on your own.

Paul St. John

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2010, 01:15:08 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:24:48 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
So... how many "Danny Bennisons" are there?
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2010, 01:40:55 PM »
Oh "I" did not post Wanye's and my exchange from facebook, but I support it totally.
So... how many "Danny Bennisons" are there, if I might be so impertinent to ask?

'Cuz someone using your user account posted the OP of this very thread, which is clearly the exchange between you and Wayne from FB.

Jes sayin' ...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: So... how many "Danny Bennisons" are there?
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2010, 01:49:00 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:25:22 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2010, 07:52:17 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Danny, you play pretty nice now, but if you look back over your posts, you can see that when you first started posting, you were quite an asshole.  You really fucked with people a lot, and there is no way that you can deny that.

We are denying it right now. We fucked with people Paul, your a blind fool. Paul, from the very first encounter you had with us it was controversial.  As a matter of fact you have been fucking with people from Elan for a  very long time.
Paul lets go to your own Forum, "Daytop", what have you done there in the last 2 months, nothing, hhhhmmmm...... the last 2 years nothing.
Your here for the juice, excitement and to feel a sense of companionship. Your grandiosity concerning your benevolent need to seek justice does not compute with your lack of work.
We play nice now but not before, where do you get your prejudicial opinions. Oh I know, "no where". You say you read our past posts and posts from others to us, we can now see without a doubt you are misguided almost to the point of lacking integrity.

And this is many years later, after all your therapy, and your taking responsibility, as you see it... and it is in a message board, with people you don t even know and don t have any power over at all.

Paul once again you have nothing to crow about, We stand by all are actions. This is who we are and will continue to be the same people. Nice try. Oh, btw you are not that hard to know Paul.

In other words, Danny, I can see how you were probably a prick and a half as an assisstant director in Elan, where you not only had a license to fuck with people, but were expected to.

In other words Paul, you have not the slightest bit of knowledge as to who he is now or who he was then. You don't even know who your talking to half the time. So please Paul as we have said before stop trying to figure out what is going on with this poster DannyB II.  

Now, I know that you say that, on this message board, a lot of it was only playing around to you or like a game, but you don t know who is at the other end of your attacks.   Maybe they took you seriously.

Paul worry about your "attacks" on people who as you judge don't give a shit about abuse in TC's.

When all is said and done Danny, I would prefer to think that you didn t drag someone around behind a van, but I bet you did refer to her as a fat piece of shit.

Paul you are so gracious. As far as your bet, you just cash that in and run with your money. I believe Wanye is paying out.

As far as your invitation to figure all this out- you and I- sorry my gut tells me "no go"-
It would be a waste of time... maybe at some other point, but not now.. I don t think that you and I will be seeking the same thing.

Your a smart man.....

You can tell me that I am wrong til you are blue in the face, and that you are only trying to be fair and unbiased, but I still feel that I would be seeking the truth, and you would be seeking to sugar coat. Again, I say that you still haven t taken responsibility. (not that it is, by any means, an easy thing to do)

Paul, your perception is amazing. Thanks but we'll get are our own advice, if ya don' t mind.

Paul St. John

Paul as we have always said to you from day one it is your perception that keeps you so naive and blind.  You are still stuck in a time warp my friend, if it feels safe and warm, stay there.

LOL!  The Borg!

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2010, 08:05:01 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
You say you read our past posts and posts from others to us, we can now see without a doubt you are misguided almost to the point of lacking integrity.

My integrity? LOL!

Every time you find yourself in a tight spot, you pull out the collective.  Where is your integrity?  You are the idiot who posted your exchange with Wayne on Fornits. You started it, on your own- finish it on your own.

Paul St. John

Paul "I" am not in a tight spot because "I" am not in your world Paul. Why do I care at this point what Wayne says, if it is not factual then it is easily dealt with. Yes I was caught off gaurd as I'm sure anyone would have been but what doesn't kill you only makes ya stronger. I've have all my ducks in a roll now, so life moves on.

Paul realize I am not here for the social party so therefore I don't concern myself with my exchanges. example; You started it, you finsh it, I'm in a tight spot ect..... WTF.     :rofl:

I am just going to try to get this clear.  You are not here for the "social party", and therefore you are not concerned with exchanges( those things you constantly participate in)

and your example is  " you started it, you finish it" - a universal idea, that spreads far outside of forum exchanges.

Indeed, you are so against exchanges, by which I mean a conversation, and against finishing what you start, that the idea of it makes you exclaim "What the Fuck!", while rolling on the floor laughing.

Hmmm...

I always seem to have trouble understanding you.......

If you folks want to run around crying about how a 17 year old kid/staff member abused you, by all means go for it. But ya see that is not what your doing, (lack of integrity) you know damn well I was no more a staff member for a treatment center then I President of the United States.  

Danny, I never said that you abused me, and I don t know damn well that didn t abuse others.  Like, I said, I d like to think that you didn t. But I can t say I know it.  I hope you didn t.

Paul St. John

Attention Danny clone, who likes to go by "WE":  I ll wait for the real Danny's response, you pussy-fuck!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: So... how many "Danny Bennisons" are there?
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2010, 09:25:43 PM »
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 01:57:37 PM by DannyB II »