Author Topic: Wayne Kernochan  (Read 14644 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #135 on: March 04, 2012, 02:34:55 PM »
Quote from: "Dethgurl"
Quote from: "none-ya"
This is in response to a PM from Danny B. I would have responded privately but his PM is turned off, so here we go. out in the open. Sorry it had to be this way.




Delete messageReport private messageQuote messageWaynes Book
Sent: 38 minutes ago
From: DannyB II
To: none-ya  

WoW, you see this book and don't even care if it is true or not. Let's just promote it anyway. All because it has all the juicy shit that gets you rev'd up.
None Ya you been around a bit right. Let me give you a brief run down.
1. Donald Hampton was my roommate in Maine (he was black) we went back prior to Elan, calling him a niggar was like calling my brother a niggar.
2. Yvette Portella was my girlfriend for 2 years after she left Elan. (We were both out of Elan at the time).
3. Mike Calabrese was never in E-7 he was in E-3 (I did his intake evaluation). Several people can verify this.
4. Wayne has never brought anyone forward to back up any of these claims.
5. As I have said before I was never allowed to put anyone in the ring because I was to young. I also never wanted to in the first place, I hated the ring
and had several run-ins with the top brass over this subject. This is one of the biggest reasons I left.
6. Probably the most important one, why don't I remember this guy. Out of everybody else he has mentioned that I know he who he such a presence in his
first 2 months there, I don't know him.
Hey big guy I did work at Elan 17-19 yrs of age, but come on. You were in a program did you stick out amongst all others, the house he was in had 24 people
it was a small building 24x50 approximately, I would have noticed him.
What I think is happening here is a gifted writer found someone who is angry teamed up with some folks who know people who were there when I was there and
have concocted a story based upon half truths to fuck with me. I say this is cool but lets see it as it is.
I will not be talking about this publicly but at times I would like to speak with you if that is fine and feed you information (that will be cited for its accuracy,as best
I can). I hope this will be OK, if not please say so and not take my information and use it against me.
I sincerely doubt Wayne is real but in case it is true know this about this supposed person right after Elan he did time in Prison for a few years there he met 2 others that were in Elan back
in the seventies. One of them is talking to me, I have known him for years. According to him this is not Wayne but someone else, I not sure but I would make sense.

Anyone last bit of info is Wayne came from Connecticut within 20 miles from where I was from during 83-90, we know some of the same people.
None Ya, I get the anger, rage and resentment. I am not going to get in front of that or try to minimize his experiences, all I ask is I get the benefit of the doubt, a fair assessment.
I know I have blown it out my ass here but I learned and left. Fornits I found was not for me and my personality on a constant bases.
Don't judge to hard, old man. I was there 14 mons left at 19, thirty three years ago.

Danny




He can't be the only one. I believe as his book is finished,if there is in fact any truth to it , his single voice will become a thunderus chorus shouted from the rooftops for all to hear. And if not it will go away. I'm sure his facts will have to be verified by a publisher not wishing to be sued. His account of elan sure explains the strange behavour of some of the suvivors here on fornits.
Remember the way to reach somebody is to attack them, any way you can. I love you so I should beat you bloody with a paddle? If you took NO part in it in any way, then you should be protesting the goings on at elan too. I guess we'll have to see what comes of this won't we?
:seg2: http://http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Life-Gone-Awry-My-Story-of-the-Elan-School/148998161820497#!/pages/A-Life-Gone-Awry-My-Story-of-the-Elan-School/148998161820497?v=info :seg2:
???

Guess the evidence didn't pile up yet.

Still waiting for that dan  ::)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:17:18 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #136 on: March 07, 2012, 04:14:41 AM »
:bump:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2103
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2012, 04:59:51 AM »
Please,just go away!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
??~@

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2012, 09:16:35 AM »
None-Ya
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ruaraidh

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 172
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2012, 06:45:30 PM »
Top

Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON

Postby Banjo Boy Today, 11:07 am

    the Orange Papers Forum knows that this is Danny Bennison's feminine side. AYE danny bennison wrote:Do you ever wonder if you are actually doing more damage with your undocumented statements.
    People will not take you seriously Anti if you continue to make these unfounded inflammatory comments. Just look at your buddies ######## and &&&. In just about everyones eyes they are your classic bozo's wandering around the internet looking for a fight. I don't think anyone takes either of them seriously anymore.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Aye yes Danny fuckin Bennison the supreme trolls words above describe your actions to a T. Yes Danny fucken Bennison you finally said something, socked as a women of course, that is absolutely true about yourself the fornit idiot,lol. :shamrock:

    Yes Danny "tranny" Bennison a possesive bozo of maintaining the throne of being the fornit idiot,lol, and you will be the better to keep your hands off his throne,lol.

    Danny fuckin Bennison project much,lol. his words of idiocy can be found all over the the Orange Papers forum under various socks puppets ,both male and female. His words of abuse and idiocy can also be found all over the w.w.w.

    Maybe Danny fuckin Bennison is the worlds first hermaphrodite that has non functioning genitals.He/she doesn't know if they should stand or sit to pee ,that would explain why the Danny "hermaphrodite" Bennison is such a sexually frustrated little asshat wearing abusive clown. :jawdrop:

    Danny fuckin Bennison keeps getting busted whether he/she wears a skirt or wears a wife beater T as being Danny fuckin Bennison and that is why he is the fuckin stupid idiot of fornits ,and the most pathectic busted piece of shit on the Orange papers forum. Who no one takes seriously, any fuckin where!!! :seg:



Looks like "Tranny's" days are numbered on the OP,lol.

Banjo Boy
     

Top

Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON

Postby Banjo Boy Today, 1:59 pm
That last post was from Danny, not me. I never use other people's quotes. Trisha K is getting banned later. Orange has been informed. Everyone ganged up on him behind his back. He has no idea what's going on.

Banjo Boy
     

Top

Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON

Postby 7 by 24 is 83 plus 1 = 84 Today, 3:43 pm
Ya I know 7 by 12 plus 1 = 7 by 24 plus one,,,,,,,,, see you don't understand I am the CHOSEN IDIOT of the entire fucking world wide web mainframe.

I know everything , right now I am reinterpting the big book for all the AAer's in the world . When I am done everyone will be speaking the words of Danny fuckin Bennison. Fuck Bill Wilson in his LSD eating ass.

And of coarse 24 by 7 plus one is 84 I took off ALL my socks and counted it out on my 8 toes and 8 fingers.

Orange will be proud. thanks for reading if Ya did

bye bye

danny :shamrock:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ruaraidh

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 172
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #140 on: March 09, 2012, 03:33:16 PM »
This is the garbage from Wayne. His IP addresses pop up every time. Keep changing them big boy.

Top

Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON

Postby pANNY bENNISON Yesterday, 7:44 am
Danny Loves Cock :rocker:

pANNY bENNISON
     

Top

Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON

Postby Fanny Bennison Yesterday, 7:45 am
I am an ass

You are what you eat :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Fanny Bennison
     

Top

Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON

Postby Banjo Boy Yesterday, 1:17 pm
Tranny "Rain Man" Bennison is now telling everyone on the OP Forum he is a savant.

Banjo Boy
     

Top

Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON

New postby Everyone on Fornits knows Danny Bennison is ruaraidsh 59 minutes ago
raddish head = danny fuckin bennison .

Ya bennison we all know you are rudyaids or what ever the fuck you call your self . fornits has known for months now you aint foolin no body asslipps,lol. Its great how fuckin selfish you are danny fuckin bennison ,you are a sick fuck,no doubt about that. A savant shit bennison thats a laugh ,you can't even add least read a tape.

busket hoist this ,its a fuckin elevator doode. Fat grin
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ruaraidh

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 172
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #141 on: March 09, 2012, 05:10:39 PM »
Here is more Wayne in the OFFA here and posing as whatever over on OP....

Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON

New postby Everyone on Fornits knows Danny Bennison is ruaraidsh Today, 2:29 pm
raddish head = danny fuckin bennison .

Ya bennison we all know you are rudyaids or what ever the fuck you call your self . fornits has known for months now you aint foolin no body asslipps,lol. Its great how fuckin selfish you are danny fuckin bennison ,you are a sick fuck,no doubt about that. A savant shit bennison thats a laugh ,you can't even add least read a tape.

busket hoist this ,its a fuckin elevator doode. Fat grin

Everyone on Fornits knows Danny Bennison is ruaraidsh
     

Top

Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON

New postby Banjo Boy 21 minutes ago
Danny "The Savant" Tranny is now posting on the OP as Calinda. He likes being female. Is an operation in the calendar Tranny?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ruaraidh

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 172
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #142 on: March 11, 2012, 01:53:02 PM »
Wayne bringing more of his garbage to the internet. People check the hour always between 6am and 9am. Go t/o the site here and see who posts at this hour (pay particular attention to Waynes posts). This is a gutless fucking coward. He will not own his posts. He hides behind fake usernames. Here is more of his trash...

in to listen live to host, Ricky Linder w/ special guest Jodi Helm-Hobbs, live from the QE Friggen II Here Sat, February 25, 10pm Midnight
Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
Post a reply
First unread post 513 posts Page 35 of 35 1 ... 3132333435

Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON

Postby lol Danny bennison you certainly are the fornit idiot March 9th, 2012, 5:32 pm
Here is more Wayne in the OFFA here and posing as whatever over on OP....

Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The above words are danny bennison's socked as the radish head ruaraidsh .lol.

to the re-tart that is danny bennison everybody is a wayne lol. Rudy we ALL know you are a socked danny bennison and we all know who that sick fuck is .

hey danny you are famous you gots a book written anbout you and what you did at the ELan School.

You one sick fuckin bastard with out a doubt. A fuckin crazy homophobic homosexual.

lol Danny bennison you certainly are the fornit idiot
     

Top

Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON

Postby Tranny Bennison in all his glorylol Yesterday, 8:01 am
Yeah danny fuckin bennison where have we seen this shit before ,you are makin friends again,lol.

Everyone knows its you socked as a woman . You are the gutless one and you writing style or lack of ,lol, gives you away every time because you are the idiot of fornits,lol.

**********************************************************************************************************************************
SO now we ratchet up the sleaseball routine.
Nice try girl. Have JR and ben call me Danny then you swoop in and give Clara the, "Ole Danny is so bad, if you just knew routine".
You really are a gutless I will do anything to get my way kind of girl.
This is what you forgot to post here about DannyB II what they are posting on Fornits.
Jr, ben, Avo and Causy all knew that DannyB II nieces, nephews, grandchildren, brother and sister pictures were being posted on fornits in pornographic settings, it is totally disgusting.
This is disgusting here is the link. viewtopic.php?f=22&t=39106 Look at the thread title.
They also posted his brothers dead son (he was murdered) and mocked his death.
Here is the link viewtopic.php?f=22&t=38181 Look at the thread title.
Avo knew about this but wanted to ignore it so she could jump into bed with causy, JR and ben and spread vicious rumors. Avo, Clara is a bright women she understands completely what is happening here. Nice try though.
This is what I have sent to Orange. This is what JR, Ben, Avo and causy have dragged me into.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tranny posted all this seen before garbage on the orange papers forum, and Danny thanks for outing yourself for writing the story about the 4 way sex act party story ,that by the way was a really bad example of your writing . Nope Danny fuckin Bennison you are a sick crazy abusive homophobic homosexual who can't hide who you are in any of your writtings posted by any of your soclk names ,aint that right ruaraidsh,lol.

You told us it was you by your demeaning way you fuck with peoples names , lol. "cause-he" is a sick fuckin assclown tranny bennison . And Danny it was funny as hell that Allen Bennison was killed by his girlfriend's husband during Allen Bennison's cocaine deal , his deal,lol. It had to be a rock deal, was it danny ? Yeah danny it was stupid how she wasted all that money on a lawyer and wasted all the courts time over a frivoulous fuckin stupid lawsuit against that store .

funny all all hell though Danny fuckin Bennison

Tranny Bennison in all his glorylol
     

Top

Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON

New postby bat shit crazy the fornit idiot Danny Bennison Today, 9:06 am
Pile of Dead Bennisons wrote:
http://mainelaw.maine.edu/library/Super ... 08-354.pdf

His whore of a mother sued the store? A cat is a better mother than this skank

"The store owed Allan Bennison a minimum duty of care as a trespasser"



The Bennison family tries to capitalize on the deaths of their own children. What a pile of shit this family is

The retread Danny fuckin Bennison said "making fun of my nephew's mothers grief" , absoluteley butt fuckin not Danny fuckin Bennison .She was trying to make a buck off of his dead lame philandering ,drug dealing ass at the expense of the convience store. Dumbass three fuckin years after he was put in the ground.

It was greed queer bait , not grief you fuckin joke of a turd polisher.

The judge wasn't fooled by this bennison , waste of the courts time, so spin your garbage elsewhere, dumbass Danny banjo boy Bennison.

**********************************************************************************************************************************
Danny Bennison where you refering to this particular part of the topic and this thread,lol. In your above post that came from the orange papers forum.

Allen bennison's mother certainly did file a frivolous lawsuit ,the judge saw thru the lunacy and ruled justly of coarse at the waste of the courts time that most frivoulous lawsuits cause. and danny you know what the most whacked thing about all of these bat shit crazy facts ,no not that Allen is dead , it is that Allen's mother weighted 3 years after his death to try and capitalize on this sorrid event.

Aye danny its just the facts and being the fornit idiot those are things that you wouldn't understand. We get that we do.

Jerry Springer can't compete with a story like this , it is just two bat shit crazy.

Threw your comments on the orange papers forum and links to this topic ,"you forgot "to tell people to scroll down to the last post in that topic about Allan's death because danny you are a liar and don't want the true facts of the death of Allen to be read and you are an idiot to believe that his death makes you a victim .

just the facts,lol, danny bennison you are the fornit idiot.

aye danny the people you invited to read that topic should read the entire thread,and thats the truth.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ruaraidh

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 172
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #143 on: March 13, 2012, 09:23:16 PM »
Wayne Kernochan, is back at it again. He can not stay away.




Re: WARNING!!!!! ** Concerning Danny Bennison ** WARNING!!!!

New postby Seriously Tranny Bennison you should be looking in a mirror when you post this nonsense lol Today, 4:55 pm
socked as a woman ,lol Danny " the tranny" Bennison she/he should have been looking in the mirror when they posted this comment on the OPF. lol, Danny your slip is showing ,lol.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Avo you have multiple usernames, for christ sake.
You really need to check yourself at the door. You are so full of yourself

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
aint that right , there danny the fornit idiot

Seriously Tranny Bennison you should be looking in a mirror when you post this nonsense lol
     

Top

Re: WARNING!!!!! ** Concerning Danny Bennison ** WARNING!!!!

New postby Thats right danny the tranny Bennison you are correct you are a troll Today, 5:23 pm
 

You are THE TROLL here. If everyone could get honest here, pro and con they would tell you this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
above words written by the tranny Bennison, on the OPF, of course socked as a woman,lol.

god dam Danny fucking Bennison you are correct for once in your shitty homophobic homosexual pathectic little life , you are correct , you are a troll .

Yes you are a professional troll and yes it is a con, everyone knows ,and have told you this many times , now if you could "GET HONEST HERE ",lol.

lol Danny the fornit idiot Bennison ,get honest ,lol

Thats right danny the tranny Bennison you are correct you are a troll
     

Top
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 09:25:49 PM by Ruaraidh »

Offline Ruaraidh

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 172
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #144 on: March 13, 2012, 09:24:02 PM »
My brother Barney

Postby DannyB11 September 15th, 2011, 5:26 pm
I never liked my brother much. After I went to Elan, he never understood me anymore. He didn't understand my new found power. The Power......(u know its coming).....of Powerlessness. I'll admit that I may have been hard on Barney when we were kids but thats only because he was a little pudgy and I CANT STAND BODY FAT!!!!!! If he has hard feelings about anything then that is something he needs to discuss at an AA meeting and not with me! I will not be my brothers therapist just as I will not feel any regret about what I had to do to those kids at Elan. When I dragged the girl behind my car I did it for her own good. She had to lose that weight!!! I was her friend then and I am her friend now. I am Danny.
OK so I hate my brother Barney. And yes I dragged him behind my truck one night when we went camping. Barney is telling the truth about that one. What you people don't seem to understand is it was the only way to really help him with his weight problem. I tried to get him to come to AA but he wouldn't listen. I had no choice but to give him some good old tough love. You should thank me Barney. And yes I beat up Mom again recently but she really really had it coming this time! What a bitch! Trying to tell me to use a kleenex when I sneeze. Nobody can tell Danny what to do.
AA Forever.
Peace and Powerlessness
Danny
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

User avatar
DannyB11
    phpBB Familiar Face
    phpBB Familiar Face
     
    Posts: 65
    Joined: August 2nd, 2010, 12:28 pm

Top

Re: My brother Barney

Postby My brother Barney September 15th, 2011, 6:19 pm
Faggot

My brother Barney
     

Top

Re: My brother Barney

Postby DannyB11 September 16th, 2011, 10:18 am

    My brother Barney wrote:Faggot




I can tell that this person put alot of thought into this response. It is beneath The Danny to even respond to such a mindless assault on my sexuality but I am in between AA meetings right now and have a little time to kill. If this person who called me "faggot" is really my brother Barney then I will kick his ass at the next family reunion. Aaahhhh the Bennison family reunions are a blast! I get so hammered drunk that I have to spend the next week sleeping on the floor of an AA sponsored shelter just to get back my powerlessness. I have to "recharge" so to speak.
AA Forever
Peace and Powerlessness
The Danny
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

User avatar
DannyB11
    phpBB Familiar Face
    phpBB Familiar Face
     
    Posts: 65
    Joined: August 2nd, 2010, 12:28 pm

Top

Re: My brother Barney

Postby DannyB11 sucks cocks for $$ September 17th, 2011, 3:51 pm

    DannyB11 wrote:

        My brother Barney wrote:Faggot




    I can tell that this person put alot of thought into this response. It is beneath The Danny to even respond to such a mindless assault on my sexuality but I am in between AA meetings right now and have a little time to kill. If this person who called me "faggot" is really my brother Barney then I will kick his ass at the next family reunion. Aaahhhh the Bennison family reunions are a blast! I get so hammered drunk that I have to spend the next week sleeping on the floor of an AA sponsored shelter just to get back my powerlessness. I have to "recharge" so to speak.
    AA Forever
    Peace and Powerlessness
    The Danny



You still sucking cocks for money in AA meetings?

DannyB11 sucks cocks for $$
     

Top

Re: My brother Barney

Postby DannyB11 September 17th, 2011, 4:21 pm

    DannyB11 sucks cocks for $$ wrote:

        DannyB11 wrote:

            My brother Barney wrote:Faggot




        I can tell that this person put alot of thought into this response. It is beneath The Danny to even respond to such a mindless assault on my sexuality but I am in between AA meetings right now and have a little time to kill. If this person who called me "faggot" is really my brother Barney then I will kick his ass at the next family reunion. Aaahhhh the Bennison family reunions are a blast! I get so hammered drunk that I have to spend the next week sleeping on the floor of an AA sponsored shelter just to get back my powerlessness. I have to "recharge" so to speak.
        AA Forever
        Peace and Powerlessness
        The Danny



    You still sucking cocks for money in AA meetings?



I dont actually suck cock in the AA meetings themselves. I usually do it in the alley behind the meeting hall. As soon as the meeting is over, the guys line up in the alley and I service them one after another. When i'm done I have enough money to buy some smack and maybe a cheap bottle of wine.
Danny has spoken!
12 Steps Forever and Ever and Ever!
The Danny
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

User avatar
DannyB11
    phpBB Familiar Face
    phpBB Familiar Face
     
    Posts: 65
    Joined: August 2nd, 2010, 12:28 pm

Top

Re: My brother Barney

Postby shaggys October 8th, 2011, 3:15 pm
Hey Danny, I have been following your situation online for some time now. I was wondering if you would like to discuss more about your "switch hitting" as you call it. It seems to me that is actually male prostitution in its most lowly form. Did you really beat your Mom and drag your brother? That is insane man!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaggys
    phpBB Organized Malcontent
    phpBB Organized Malcontent
     
    Posts: 342
    Joined: May 27th, 2009, 6:27 pm
    Location: Atlanta Straight 83-85

Top

Re: My brother Barney

Postby DannyB11 October 26th, 2011, 6:15 pm
Shaggy you are a real asshole. I am going to stalk you too if you doin't lay off. My issues with Barney dont concerns yall. There are numerous female Elan survivors that I am stalking right now on Facebook. I dont play my brutha!!!!!
Danny Has Spoken
AA Forever
Danny
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

User avatar
DannyB11
    phpBB Familiar Face
    phpBB Familiar Face
     
    Posts: 65
    Joined: August 2nd, 2010, 12:28 pm

Top

Re: My brother Barney

New postby Barney Today, 4:15 pm
http://5.hidemyass.com/ip-1/encoded/Oi8 ... N0YXJ0PTMw > post here thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ruaraidh

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 172
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2012, 09:27:29 PM »
Re: Yesterday's Papers

New postby YV23 January 18th, 2012, 5:52 pm
Danny this post will be one of my worst probably to date because I find you very disgusting down to your filthy mouth, which speaks volumes about you.
No I will not talk to you about anything to do with Wayne, nor do I really want to discuss anything else with you.
Your a douche bag, ya know the kind that provides a service and then when your done ya throw it away. Your time is over....bye. Only in your case the repulsive smell never goes away.
You don't give a shit about these kids, you care about your 15 mins. of attention. How you look on Fornits, you make me sick. Your a publicity whore. You and Nunez.....
So please stay away from me...just fuck off.

Please repost this over and over and stick on your sister's ass.
Danny Bennison is an abuser and rapist. The evidence is overwhelming. Use your search engine and find out for yourself

He is not a survivor. He created survivors. That's a fact

User avatar
YV23
    phpBB Organized Malcontent
    phpBB Organized Malcontent
     
    Posts: 215
    Joined: September 28th, 2011, 6:32 pm

Top

Re: Yesterday's Papers

New postby Danny Bennison Raped Children While Staff at Elan School Yesterday, 10:13 pm

    YV23 wrote:Danny this post will be one of my worst probably to date because I find you very disgusting down to your filthy mouth, which speaks volumes about you.
    No I will not talk to you about anything to do with Wayne, nor do I really want to discuss anything else with you.
    Your a douche bag, ya know the kind that provides a service and then when your done ya throw it away. Your time is over....bye. Only in your case the repulsive smell never goes away.
    You don't give a shit about these kids, you care about your 15 mins. of attention. How you look on Fornits, you make me sick. Your a publicity whore. You and Nunez.....
    So please stay away from me...just fuck off.

    Please repost this over and over and stick on your sister's ass.


:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:


Last bumped by Anonymous on March 12th, 2012, 10:13 pm.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ruaraidh

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 172
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2012, 03:19:02 PM »
Top

Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON

New postby Danny Bennison making friends on the OPF Yesterday, 9:37 pm
no words could be more true and they were directed, as WE ALL KNOW ,towards tranny bennison the fuckin fornit idiot. They know who you are Danny fuckin Bennison over on the orange papers forum that is fo sho!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
It's strange
I've never come across anyone so universally disliked, either on the net or in real life. Exception the usual suspects like Hitler, Pol Pot, Ghengis Khan etc...lol
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Danny we also thank you for being the idiot that you are for and cutting and pasting from your'n thread hearey and posting it on the Elan forum . Thanks for validating the posts even the ones you wrote that you run over to the orange papers forum and say "hey guys come see what vile and vulgar posts that one of the orange forum members has posted on fornits " Just like the little lyin drama queer bitch that you are. We ALL know that you wrote that piece of garbage about the 4 way sex act that you so badly want to have happen in your life. What??? ,,,,,,yourself and two other men and one woman.

Funny you call your fantasies vile and vulgar , yet you wrote that piece of shit prose, and yes it was really bad writting besides the twisted content ,you fuckin fornit idiot supreme. lol,and then you self promote in that attention seeking whorey way that you do ,come see ,look at this , looky looky, at what somebody else wrote ,when shit eater WE ALL KNOW IT WAS you. lol

From what we know Wayne's book is flying off the ether shelves , keep up the good promotional work,lol, Danny fuckin Bennison you fuckin idiot.lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 7547
  • Karma: +10/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #147 on: March 15, 2012, 08:44:16 AM »
Fuck, shit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ruaraidh

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 172
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #148 on: March 15, 2012, 04:18:40 PM »
Re: bennison is in Defensible

Postby god hit danny bennosin hard with the stupid stick lol Yesterday, 10:34 pm
"We are the calves and the Health Insurance Industry have the teats." quoth the danny fuckin Bennison ,what do you think ,of course socked as a tranny on the OPF.

you are Danny fuckin Bennison beyond a doubt a complete fuckin idiot, carry on ,lol.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan
« Reply #149 on: March 30, 2012, 12:36:25 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Quote from: "Dethgurl"
Quote from: "none-ya"
This is in response to a PM from Danny B. I would have responded privately but his PM is turned off, so here we go. out in the open. Sorry it had to be this way.




Delete messageReport private messageQuote messageWaynes Book
Sent: 38 minutes ago
From: DannyB II
To: none-ya  

WoW, you see this book and don't even care if it is true or not. Let's just promote it anyway. All because it has all the juicy shit that gets you rev'd up.
None Ya you been around a bit right. Let me give you a brief run down.
1. Donald Hampton was my roommate in Maine (he was black) we went back prior to Elan, calling him a niggar was like calling my brother a niggar.
2. Yvette Portella was my girlfriend for 2 years after she left Elan. (We were both out of Elan at the time).
3. Mike Calabrese was never in E-7 he was in E-3 (I did his intake evaluation). Several people can verify this.
4. Wayne has never brought anyone forward to back up any of these claims.
5. As I have said before I was never allowed to put anyone in the ring because I was to young. I also never wanted to in the first place, I hated the ring
and had several run-ins with the top brass over this subject. This is one of the biggest reasons I left.
6. Probably the most important one, why don't I remember this guy. Out of everybody else he has mentioned that I know he who he such a presence in his
first 2 months there, I don't know him.
Hey big guy I did work at Elan 17-19 yrs of age, but come on. You were in a program did you stick out amongst all others, the house he was in had 24 people
it was a small building 24x50 approximately, I would have noticed him.
What I think is happening here is a gifted writer found someone who is angry teamed up with some folks who know people who were there when I was there and
have concocted a story based upon half truths to fuck with me. I say this is cool but lets see it as it is.
I will not be talking about this publicly but at times I would like to speak with you if that is fine and feed you information (that will be cited for its accuracy,as best
I can). I hope this will be OK, if not please say so and not take my information and use it against me.
I sincerely doubt Wayne is real but in case it is true know this about this supposed person right after Elan he did time in Prison for a few years there he met 2 others that were in Elan back
in the seventies. One of them is talking to me, I have known him for years. According to him this is not Wayne but someone else, I not sure but I would make sense.

Anyone last bit of info is Wayne came from Connecticut within 20 miles from where I was from during 83-90, we know some of the same people.
None Ya, I get the anger, rage and resentment. I am not going to get in front of that or try to minimize his experiences, all I ask is I get the benefit of the doubt, a fair assessment.
I know I have blown it out my ass here but I learned and left. Fornits I found was not for me and my personality on a constant bases.
Don't judge to hard, old man. I was there 14 mons left at 19, thirty three years ago.

Danny




He can't be the only one. I believe as his book is finished,if there is in fact any truth to it , his single voice will become a thunderus chorus shouted from the rooftops for all to hear. And if not it will go away. I'm sure his facts will have to be verified by a publisher not wishing to be sued. His account of elan sure explains the strange behavour of some of the suvivors here on fornits.
Remember the way to reach somebody is to attack them, any way you can. I love you so I should beat you bloody with a paddle? If you took NO part in it in any way, then you should be protesting the goings on at elan too. I guess we'll have to see what comes of this won't we?
:seg2: http://http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Life-Gone-Awry-My-Story-of-the-Elan-School/148998161820497#!/pages/A-Life-Gone-Awry-My-Story-of-the-Elan-School/148998161820497?v=info :seg2:
???

Guess the evidence didn't pile up yet.

Still waiting for that dan  ::)
:bump:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »