Author Topic: Does anyone know what happened with Morgan?  (Read 9685 times)

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
Re: Does anyone know what happened with Morgan?
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2010, 08:02:43 PM »
Speaking of which, *did* you ever talk to Phil Elberg? It's not like he's going to charge you for calling his office and taking a few minutes of his time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline MorganMDC

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2010, 08:03:48 PM »
:soapbox:  :soapbox:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 05:52:10 PM by MorganMDC »
Quote from: \"Nihilanthic\"
I\'m skeletor. I\'m literally the worst person ever.

Skeletor; Depicted as a muscular blue humanoid with a purple hood over his yellowing bare-bone skull.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2010, 08:29:07 PM »
Maybe not, but that strange man actually practices law and doesn't post much on Fornits.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2010, 12:51:22 AM »
What about classmates? Are they aware of the situation?

They could set up a Facebook group out of concern with you. Something like:

Help bring Jessica Lux back home! - Facebook

It was not first support group we are aware of. Years back a girl got released from TurnAbout Ranch and she is living happily at her aunt. She has been able to focus on her career and in some years she will become a vet. Also a boy detained at Diamond Ranch was helped by families and friends back home. It was his luck because the place was deadly at that time. A boy died out there. A boy named Nathan was freed from a program in Texas using twitter and a webpage.

We are worried because you through your writings give an impression that you have goals in your life and all the alumnis speak about in the Facebook/Myspace groups is about how they are taught to be good wives and taking care of their husband and future children. (A lot of them seems to have children or being pregnant despite their young ages). This place seems like it only would be a very long time-out in your life.

Offline MorganMDC

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2010, 01:59:00 AM »
:soapbox:  :soapbox:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 05:52:18 PM by MorganMDC »
Quote from: \"Nihilanthic\"
I\'m skeletor. I\'m literally the worst person ever.

Skeletor; Depicted as a muscular blue humanoid with a purple hood over his yellowing bare-bone skull.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2010, 02:34:26 AM »
Quote from: "MorganMDC"
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
Maybe not, but that strange man actually practices law and doesn't post much on Fornits.
Don't know where to start.
Lawyers usually don't care about situations like these.
Oscar, I shall try it.

Phil Elberg is fairly well known for his representing survivors of various programs. He's won some big cases and gotten some large settlements for survivors. More importantly though, Phil has always struck me as a fairly decent person who does his sort of work for more than just the money. To me he seems  genuinely distressed by the plight of kids in programs.

How he can help you in your situation is an interesting question, I guess you'd have to call to find out.

This is what I suggest you do...

Ask yourself if you truly want to put your entire life on hold to go live in the bubble of a program to please your father? All the danger signals put aside, all the possible scenarios set aside, the biggest thing you face here is having your entire life put on hold over something that to me seems like a personal dispute between your mother and father.  If you don't want to do that.. then create your own options.

Sell your dad on an option and then go through with it.