Author Topic: Tranquility Bay parents on attack  (Read 12774 times)

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Re: Tranquility Bay parents on attack
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2010, 12:50:00 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
It also multiplies the irony.

You'd think that Orthodox Jews, of all the people in the world, would know better than to send their own kids to camps run by control freaks...

For the uninitiated fornits reader, who is scratching their head at this comment, according to fornits mythology, treatment programs for adolescents are akin to WW2 nazi concentration camps. Now I've never been in a nazi concentration camp, but I did go to a holocaust mueum once, and comparing the treatment I went through to that is disingenuous to say the least, not to mention dismissive of the truly horrible experience the jews went through then. But this is about propoganda not accuracy for the fornits poster.

I went to the one in Manhattan, once.  Maybe that's the one you went to.

I don't think that anyone is saying that one is as bad as the other, but only that they are similar in nature.

For example, I can study the nature of a bonfire, to know about about a brush fire.

Paul St. John
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2010, 12:58:17 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"

You'd think that Orthodox Jews, of all the people in the world, would know better than to send their own kids to camps run by control freaks...

For the uninitiated fornits reader, who is scratching their head at this comment, according to fornits mythology, treatment programs for adolescents are akin to WW2 nazi concentration camps. Now I've never been in a nazi concentration camp, but I did go to a holocaust mueum once, and comparing the treatment I went through to that is disingenuous to say the least, not to mention dismissive of the truly horrible experience the jews went through then. But this is about propoganda not accuracy for the fornits poster.

I don't think that anyone is saying that one is as bad as the other, but only that they are similar in nature.

For example, I can study the nature of a bonfire, to know about about a brush fire.

Paul St. John

Paul. stop writing right now. Before you leave no doubt that you are a first class fucking "MORON".
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2010, 01:32:05 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Paul St. John"

Paul St. John

Paul. stop writing right now. Before you leave no doubt that you are a first class fucking "MORON".

But Danny, wouldn't that be to your benefit?

What are you so worried about?

Paul