Author Topic: Aspen Education's Systematic Child Abuse  (Read 14132 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 04:56:27 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Aspen Ranch - Aspen Education's Systematic Child Abuse
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 04:25:56 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Shocking report by Oregon state authorities detailing systematic child abuse by Aspen Education

:eek:  :poison:

search the report for the words "abused" , "Abuse" or "100%" and nothing comes up.  You must be talking about another document.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 05:03:22 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Shocking report by Oregon state authorities detailing systematic child abuse by Aspen Education

search the report for the words "abused" , "Abuse" or "100%" and nothing comes up.  You must be talking about another document.
The following showed up on the first page; I didn't even get any further. I believe the word "abuse" is mentioned three times in these two paragraphs:

Findings:

DHS finds that 8 allegations of abuse are substantiated against MBA and one allegation of abuse is substantiated against the Executive Director of MBA in violation of OAR 407-045-0820(1)(f), (g) and (h). Moreover, DHS finds that MBA is in violation of the following licensing rules: OAR 413-215-0076; OAR 413-215-0606; OAR 413-215-0681; OAR 413-215-0051; OAR 413-215-0676; OAR 413-215-00651; OAR 413-215-0661; OAR 413-215-0681; OAR 413-215-0056; OAR 413-215-0021; and OAR 413-215-0046.

DHS finds that MBA's abuse and neglect of students and violations of the licensing rules described below, establishes that MBA poses a serious danger to public health or safety, that conditions exist that immediately endanger the health or safety of children at MBA and that MBA should not be permitted to continue operating as a therapeutic boarding school for children and should immediately discontinue providing therapeutic, educational and residential services as follows...
    [/list]
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 05:14:46 PM »
    Quote from: "Ursus"

This showed up on the first page; I didn't even get any further:

Findings:

DHS finds that 8 allegations of abuse are substantiated against MBA and one allegation of abuse is substantiated against the Executive Director of MBA in violation of OAR 407-045-0820(1)(f), (g) and (h). Moreover, DHS finds that MBA is in violation of the following licensing rules: OAR 413-215-0076; OAR 413-215-0606; OAR 413-215-0681; OAR 413-215-0051; OAR 413-215-0676; OAR 413-215-00651; OAR 413-215-0661; OAR 413-215-0681; OAR 413-215-0056; OAR 413-215-0021; and OAR 413-215-0046.

DHS finds that MBA's abuse and neglect of students and violations of the licensing rules described below, establishes that MBA poses a serious danger to public health or safety, that conditions exist that immediately endanger the health or safety of children at MBA and that MBA should not be permitted to continue operating as a therapeutic boarding school for children and should immediately discontinue providing therapeutic, educational and residential services as follows...
      [/list]

Thanks Ursus, I read the report and the allegations are awful at best.  But here is what is being disputed:

Oregon authorities closed an Aspen Education program, Mount Bachelor Academy (the "sister school" of the Academy at Swift River), citing an abuse rate of "100%" concluding in their investigation that the children were subjected to "ritualized sexual abuse" at the hands of the staff and at least one child was raped with the rape going unreported to the authorities, a crime in and of itself.

Think about it. Authorities, not some "Fornits poster extremist," published this in their report - 100% of children were abused by MBA. This same "program" is run at all Aspen Education facilities. They abuse thousands of children, by legal definition, as charged by state authorites. And that's just one company.

I have asked for these quotes he posted to be linked to some sort of report but he keeps running off.  I am willing to wait and not jump to judgment.  If you find anything in this area I would appreciate you posting it.  I would just like to have them for my archives and for reference.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
      Re: Aspen Education's Systematic Child Abuse
      « Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 05:19:17 PM »
      Nothing to see here.  No abuse whatsoever, people.

Whooter don't read too good.
      The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
      "Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
      « Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 05:27:48 PM »
      DJ is still bitching about another school in Oregon to change Morgan's parents mind about  sending her to AAS.  WOW!!!   DJ STFU
      WOW!!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
      « Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 06:22:18 PM »
      This has nothing to do with Morgan or her parents, Pile of Shit.  This is an official state report that shows that Aspen Education programs are rife with systemic abuse.  

If you cared about the welfare of children, you wouldn't call this "bitching about a program," Pile of Shit.  This is documented, proven indelible proof that Aspen Education's program itself is, in fact, nothing more than child abuse.  If you don't like the report findings, I suggest you take it up with the state of Oregon and offer your immeasurable wisdom about the abuse of children in the care of Aspen Education.
      The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
      « Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 06:27:29 PM »
      This has nothing to do with Morgan or her parents, Pile of Shit.  This is an official state report that shows that Aspen Education programs are rife with systemic abuse.  

If you cared about the welfare of children, you wouldn't call this "bitching about a program," Pile of Shit.  This is documented, proven indelible proof that Aspen Education's program itself is, in fact, nothing more than child abuse.  If you don't like the report findings, I suggest you take it up with the state of Oregon and offer your immeasurable wisdom about the abuse of children in the care of Aspen Education.

DJ cry me a fuckng river.  You been bitching about Mount Bachelor Academy/Aspen to ruffle Whooter's feathers for the longest time.  Move on little man.  It's really time to STFU and stop making an ass out of yourself DJ.
      WOW!!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
      « Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 06:37:05 PM »
      No, Pile of Shit, I post about Aspen Education abusing children because it's a travesty and a shame.  

Whooter happens to shill for Aspen, so he gets caught up in the mix when he continues to deny any abuse has ever happened.  If you read this thread, you'd see Whooter volunteered himself into it and Ursus made him look like an idiot inside of about five minutes.  All I did was post the link to the report about Aspen's systematic child abuse.

Maybe you should take some time and visit your local literacy volunteer, Pile of Shit.  There's no shame in being the one in ten of American adults who are functionally illiterate.  Pehaps then you would be able to participate in the dialogue about Aspen Education's history of abusing children.  

Or you could just keep trolling I suppose.
      The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
      « Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 06:42:55 PM »
      Quote from: "Pile of shit"

DJ cry me a fuckng river.  You been bitching about Mount Bachelor Academy/Aspen to ruffle Whooter's feathers for the longest time.  Move on little man.  It's really time to STFU and stop making an ass out of yourself DJ.

Its pretty much over.  After I catch him in his lie he typically moves on.  He will flail a little longer but he knows I caught him he has no link to support his words so he will take shots at me for awhile and it will die down, its only a matter of time.  I expect he will start up the John Reuben connection again next or maybe my trip to Chicago.  That usually keeps him busy or maybe back to the PM he made up and posts on his footer (one of my personal favorites).

An interesting way for a self proclaimed PhD to spend his time being humiliated by people he doesn't know.

Latest DJ comment to go down in flames:

Authorities, not some "Fornits poster extremist," published this in their report - 100% of children were abused by MBA.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
      « Reply #10 on: July 14, 2010, 06:49:20 PM »
      Quote from: "Ursus"

The following showed up on the first page; I didn't even get any further. I believe the word "abuse" is mentioned three times in these two paragraphs:

Findings:

[/list]

That dang state report just won't disappear fast enough for the program trolls here today.  They will do anything to change the subject or bury the topic.  But it just won't go away, will it?

:rofl:  :roflmao:

:deal: The report tells a different story.
        The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
        « Reply #11 on: July 14, 2010, 07:10:28 PM »
        So DJ.. where does it say:

"Authorities, not some "Fornits poster extremist," published this in their report - 100% of children were abused by MBA."  

This was your statement.  We all agree that MBA was closed down for abuse allegations.  But where did your statement come from?  Just curious.  Did you make it up or was there another report.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
        « Reply #12 on: July 14, 2010, 07:59:16 PM »
        I just searched this thread and I didn't say anything resembling your post.  And my search feature actually works ; )

I believe the topic of his thread is Aspen Education's systematic, horrifying abuse of children.  The report is astonishing in its fact finding about the breadth and scope of child abuse by Aspen's staff.
        The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
        « Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010, 08:15:48 PM »
        I just searched this thread and I didn't say anything resembling your post.  And my search feature actually works ; )

Here is where you stated that.....Link

"Authorities, not some "Fornits poster extremist," published this in their report - 100% of children were abused by MBA."

Was this made up or is there a different report?

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
        « Reply #14 on: July 14, 2010, 09:39:31 PM »
        Whooter you will read about DJ getting arrested for stalking someone and shake your head.  You will say, "I knew DJ never changed!"  He is like Niles and Pile of Dead Kids.   Thery are all are mentally challenged, stalk people (Niles & Pile - Children / DJ - other adults including you), lie about their qualifications and live the lie on this website.
        WOW!!!