Author Topic: Reality Check  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Reality Check
« on: July 14, 2010, 02:23:59 PM »
Niles, and Pile are immature, inconsiderate assholes. Whooter, is, also, just as much so.  They are on the same team.

If I hear about someone beating someone else up, because they are Met's fan.

And then I hear another story, about someone beating someone up, for being a Yankee fan...

I really don t care who was a fan of what, or what they claim their reason is... they are the same to me.

All three of you, took Morgan's situation, and made it all about you.  You continue to do it now, without any remorse, or even a single thought about the person, you were all supposedly trying to protect.

Niles still hides behind Morgan.. like she is some kind of cause.

You all make this site look bad if you ask me.  

DJ, I don t think you re too far off either.  You re an idiot.

Well, I feel better. :)

Paul
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Reality Check
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 02:32:31 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
DJ, I don t think you re too far off either. You re an idot.

This looks like a case of projection, Paul. :roflmao:

Seriously, though, I have no problem with you, dude, and am not trying to start a flame war.  Just jabbing you back for fun. ::poke::   You do your thing and I'll do mine.  

The sole and only reason I continuously point out Whooter's phoniness is simply to avaoid the perfectly avoidable situation where a parent falls for Whooter's bullshit and uses it as justification for sending their kid to a program.  If any kid got sent away because Whooter's inane drivel wasn't thoroughly debunked, I, persoanlly, would feel horrible and be devastated.  

If you don't like what I write, please just don't read it.  But I think you'd agree that I never did and never would use Morgan's or any other child's or family's dilemma to "grab attention" for myself, as Whooter clearly does every time he posts.  I work very hard behind the scenes, in private, to help parents avoid the biggest mistake of their and their kid's lives.  It's about them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control