Author Topic: My new avatar is a microcosm of my deeds.  (Read 7967 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: My new avatar is a microcosm of my deeds.
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2010, 01:55:34 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Please, everyone, click on the links in my signature below for epic and ongoing lulz at the expense of The Most Prolific Fornits Troll of All Time.  Enjoy as he flagellates himself over and again!

I am sorry I outed you, DJ.  Thats the reason I never mentioned your footer before.  I knew you never read it or you would never had put it up.  You screwed the dates up and never realized it.  You have to admit that it is funny.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2010, 01:55:47 PM »
You don't even have hard evidence of your claims.  For all we know, you could have made those up.  After all, you spend most of your time trying to discredit Whooter when you have a Phd.  Put it to use.  You could work for a program again.   :roflmao:  Don't you have a family to spend time with DJ?
WOW!!!

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2010, 02:03:01 PM »
Dysfunction Junction wrote:
When I was in private practice I saw literally dozens of kids who went to programs and had serious psychological issues (anxiety, depression, PTSD) from being abused at a program. Almost down to a one they would say they couldn't discuss any of it with their parents because their trust was destroyed. Many never spoke to their parents again. I think I have some good insight into this phenomenon and you ought not to be so judgmental of others' experiences or put forth some very weak argument like the one above.

God help them.   :beat:  viewtopic.php?f=48&t=28446&p=369797#p369797
WOW!!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2010, 02:12:19 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Please, everyone, click on the links in my signature below for epic and ongoing lulz at the expense of The Most Prolific Fornits Troll of All Time.  Enjoy as he flagellates himself over and again!

I am sorry I outed you, DJ.  Thats the reason I never mentioned your footer before.  I knew you never read it or you would never had put it up.  You screwed the dates up and never realized it.  You have to admit that it is funny.

Uh, this is like the 500th time you "mentioned my footer."  You do it constantly.  Again, if you are upset that you sent me a PM with something you fabricated, then that's on you.  If you like, you can resend me the PM to read the way you prefer it and I'll repost the screenshot.  Of course, the reason I posted it in the first place was that you denied ever sending it and called me a "liar."  So I posted it to remind you that you did indeed send it.  

I'm thinking you have some sort of personality disorder that compels you to deny your own actions.  That's why everyone QFTs you, Whooter.  I think you already knew that though.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2010, 02:23:01 PM »

Uh, this is like the 500th time you "mentioned my footer."  You do it constantly.  Again, if you are upset that you sent me a PM with something you fabricated, then that's on you.  If you like, you can resend me the PM to read the way you prefer it and I'll repost the screenshot.  Of course, the reason I posted it in the first place was that you denied ever sending it and called me a "liar."  So I posted it to remind you that you did indeed send it.  

I'm thinking you have some sort of personality disorder that compels you to deny your own actions.  That's why everyone QFTs you, Whooter.  I think you already knew that though.

June 6, 2007 was not a Friday it was a Wednesday. The PM and screen shot was obviously fabricated.  Anyone who clicks on it can see that DJ.  You are not fooling anyone.  Anyone can check an old calendar on line.  You made it up.

wiggle, wiggle, but you cannot change the facts.  Are you going to try to claim you thought it was a leap year? lol

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2010, 02:36:24 PM »
OK, let's go back to basics.  Let's discuss how PMs work.  When YOU send a PM to someone else, the content is YOURS, not THEIRS.  You wrote it and sent it to me.  I simply archived your PM for prosperity via screenshot.  I hope you understand this concept, because if you don't, you're dumber than a bag of hammers.   :beat:
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2010, 03:14:20 PM »
OK, let's go back to basics.  Let's discuss how PMs work.  When YOU send a PM to someone else, the content is YOURS, not THEIRS.  You wrote it and sent it to me.  I simply archived your PM for prosperity via screenshot.  I hope you understand this concept, because if you don't, you're dumber than a bag of hammers.   :beat:

Sorry, DJ, its yours!!  not mine.  You wrote it and screwed up the date which shows it was fabricated to begin with.  Anyone who wants to verify it can just click on your footer.  Its your own half ass attempt to make people look bad and you couldn't even do that right.   The reason I haven't commented on it is because it makes you look foolish.

Leave it up lol.  We like it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2010, 03:30:58 PM »
I like it, too.  Dumbass.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2010, 03:51:04 PM »
I like it, too.  Dumbass.

I really wish I had seen your face when I slowly revealed that June 6, 2007 was a Wednesday not a Friday. You are so naive to think you could convince everyone I wrote that email (you fabricated) but you fucked up big time (as you always end up doing) and I blew your own thread out of the water (once again, you must have screamed and raved for hours). We both know who the liar is DJ and it is sweet watching you jump around in your desperation trying to prove I am “This Rueben guy” (lol) when we both know it can never happen because I am just a login name on the internet. I am your worst nightmare and you cant get rid of me no matter how hard you try (or lie). Take a look at your last 10 or so posts… you have turned into a troll and you cant stand that I am interacting and discussing with everyone while you have to stand on the sidelines and just read without any “value added” input.

But, alas, when I hit the "submit" button, the coward Whooter hid behind his account settings:

As we can see I stopped accepting PM's from you and it pissed you off (and continues to).  If you want to communicate with me, DJ, you need to log in with a user name and post on an open forum.  No more of these PM's, anon posts or fabricating conversations or taking shots from the shadows.

Dysfunction Junction, Forcing you to log in has greatly curtailed your trolling abilities and it is driving you nuts.  Your desperation is all out in the open now and you are making mistakes and it makes you look really stupid... especially for someone who claims to have a PhD.  Shouldnt you be researching something, adding value somewhere instead of trolling people on fornits?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2010, 04:13:06 PM »
Ooooohhhh...writing it in red makes it appear factual....  At least now you admit to harassing me via PM. (you kinda had to since you admitted it several months ago, lols)  Of course, I have never sent you one, so that part is completely false, as is most of what you post.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2010, 04:36:10 PM »
Ooooohhhh...writing it in red makes it appear factual....  At least now you admit to harassing me via PM. (you kinda had to since you admitted it several months ago, lols)  Of course, I have never sent you one, so that part is completely false, as is most of what you post.

Oh, no DJ, did someone actually harass you?  I think everyone here knows you dont believe in harassment.  Did they do this after you fabricated a PM and then post it on the open forum?  Oh my, so harassment means that you got owned and with your own lies to boot.

You admitted yourself that I stopped you from the PM's and forced you out into the open.. which is where you are now and you dont like it.

I think you might have actually pulled it off if you didnt screw up the date part.  That sunk you and exposed you.  Sorry DJ... its all in your footer, just a click away. lol

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2010, 06:45:34 PM »
here's a link to when that GUEST POST first appeared in November, 2009.

So I guess I "fabricated" a PM of Whooter PMing me complaining about a "fabricated" PM from him to another poster from a few years ago that was posted openly in November, 2009, several months before I "fabricated" it in a PM from March, 2010.  Yeah, sure.  That makes perfect sense.  

Here we go with a new Whooter time warp where he is going to claim March, 2010 came before Novermber, 2009.

And what type of person PMs another person whom he doesn't know and declares himself that person's "worst nightmare" anyway?  My man has a few screws loose.  He's like a rat in a Skinner box.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 06:50:54 AM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2010, 06:59:30 PM »
mine is a lil photo o' :cheers:  me mutt
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2010, 12:31:34 PM »
I really wish I had seen your face when I slowly revealed that June 6, 2007 was a Wednesday not a Friday. You are so naive to think you could convince everyone I wrote that email (you fabricated) but you fucked up big time (as you always end up doing) and I blew your own thread out of the water (once again, you must have screamed and raved for hours). We both know who the liar is DJ and it is sweet watching you jump around in your desperation trying to prove I am “This Rueben guy” (lol) when we both know it can never happen because I am just a login name on the internet. I am your worst nightmare and you cant get rid of me no matter how hard you try (or lie). Take a look at your last 10 or so posts… you have turned into a troll and you cant stand that I am interacting and discussing with everyone while you have to stand on the sidelines and just read without any “value added” input.

OK, so you did wtrite it then.  Thanks for clarifying.  Direct quote from Whooter above explains the "mystery."  :feedtrolls:  

Direct quote from Whooter above is directly screencaptured in my footer from the PM he sent me.  Screenshot also shows Whooter's PM sitting in my inbox.  Screenshot also shows I forwarded it to Anne Bonney, who also has a copy of the verbatim Whooter post above. :deal:  :feedtrolls: no m,atter how much they  :soapbox: and  :beat:  or  :lala:  :roflmao:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control