Author Topic: Civil discussion: Troubled Teen Industry  (Read 12918 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Civil discussion: Troubled Teen Industry
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2010, 12:58:48 PM »
Joe Ricci has a circle of dead grass for 500 yards around his grave, guess that's what a great guy HE was.. lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2010, 12:59:20 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Dr.Davidson is dead, no longer with us.

Well, good riddance to bad garbage, I guess.  Unfortunately, there are many more like him.  Several on this forum, too.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2010, 01:06:19 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Dr.Davidson is dead, no longer with us.

Well, good riddance to bad garbage, I guess.  Unfortunately, there are many more like him.  Several on this forum, too.

Yes I take that as a compliment.
You don't even know the man, DJ....lol.
He became confused but towards the end of his life
found his way back, after he had left Elan. Dr. Davidson
was not necessarily responsible for day to day operations.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2010, 01:08:42 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Joe Ricci has a circle of dead grass for 500 yards around his grave, guess that's what a great guy HE was.. lol

Forodie, this is not "The Hobbit" there are no witches, warlocks and wizards.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2010, 01:13:46 PM »
You're correct, Danny.  The "hobbit" is a tiny, dirty locked cellwhere "misbehaving" WWASP program captives are locked up when they don't "go with the program."  Or when one of the cadre of thugs (counselors) gets horny.

A log cabin with tiny isolation rooms, called the Hobbit, sits on the edge of Spring Creek Lodge's compound in the woods. Some teenagers, like Alex Ziperovich, 16, say they have spent months in the Hobbit, eating meals of beans and bananas.

"He came out 35 pounds lighter, acting like a zombie," said his mother, Michele Ziperovich, a Seattle lawyer. "When he came back, he was worse, far worse."

In March, the county prosecutor charged a 20-year-old staff member with sexually assaulting two boys in the Hobbit, one 14 and the other 17.

Aren't these programs lovely?

BTW, my previous comment wasn't directed at you.  Bit of a leap there, Danny.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2010, 01:25:25 PM »
You're correct, Danny.  The "hobbit" is a tiny, dirty locked cellwhere "misbehaving" WWASP program captives are locked up when they don't "go with the program."  Or when one of the cadre of thugs (counselors) gets horny.

A log cabin with tiny isolation rooms, called the Hobbit, sits on the edge of Spring Creek Lodge's compound in the woods. Some teenagers, like Alex Ziperovich, 16, say they have spent months in the Hobbit, eating meals of beans and bananas.

"He came out 35 pounds lighter, acting like a zombie," said his mother, Michele Ziperovich, a Seattle lawyer. "When he came back, he was worse, far worse."

In March, the county prosecutor charged a 20-year-old staff member with sexually assaulting two boys in the Hobbit, one 14 and the other 17.

I know they weren't......lol.  Btw, yes programs have had bad things happen, stop acting like this is so unusual. Just think staff members were once residents probably, how many other kids did he molest in his life.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 08:12:51 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2010, 01:46:53 PM »
yes programs have bad things happen there, stop acting like this is so unusual

Au contraire mon frere...  I believe it is indeed extrordinarily common.  

In fact, child abuse is SOP for many of these facilities.  If I hadn't read dozens of stories from dozens of investigative reports and court transcripts of kids being beaten, starved, locked in cramped cells or dog cages, raped and neglected, I may have thought it unusual.  But empirically speaking, it is, sadly, not.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2010, 01:49:28 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "Ursus"
Guess the date; this is from a description of "group" or "seminar" or what have you, emphasis added:

Many of the boys are shrewd and wily. They know how to tell pathetic stories to win sympathy. But among themselves, when someone tries to sell such a story, the others won't buy it. And they tell him. These boys are trying to unearth truths, about themselves and others. For it is the meeting that measures a boy's progress. The basic decision for his release depends on the other boys' judgment of his improvement.

While XXXX or XXXXX conduct the group psychotherapy sessions, they are not psychiatrists, nor do they play such a role. The boys are their own psychiatrists. They go at it as though the best way to find out what's inside a boy's head is to split it open with an axe.
    [/list]
    This was in the early 50's.
    I'm not gonna say you are correct or incorrect ... 'till you explain a lil more about why you chose that time period.  ::evil::
    It doesn't work that way, I answered the question and it is correct. This is based on accurate study and research.
    Ursus give up my game of being ignorant here, nope.
    Have fun.
    Sorry, Danny, I asked for the date when this was written. I'm willing to settle for inexact or vague answers if you can explain your reasoning and said reasoning is at least in the right ball park.

You answered the question and were incorrect, and were apparently unwilling or unable to explain your reasoning. So much for the "accurate study and research" of which you are so coy about... lol
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
    « Reply #38 on: July 16, 2010, 01:52:01 PM »
    yes programs have bad things happen there, stop acting like this is so unusual

Au contraire mon frere...  I believe it is indeed extrordinarily common.  

In fact, child abuse is SOP for many of these facilities.  If I hadn't read dozens of stories from dozens of investigative reports and court transcripts of kids being beaten, starved, locked in cramped cells or dog cages, raped and neglected, I may have thought it unusual.  But empirically speaking, it is, sadly, not.

Dj was this SOP when you worked at HLA?   :roflmao:
    WOW!!!

Offline Awake

• View Profile
    « Reply #39 on: July 17, 2010, 12:29:33 AM »
    wills?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
    « Reply #40 on: July 17, 2010, 08:35:05 AM »

I know they weren't......lol.  Btw, yes programs have had bad things happen, stop acting like this is so unusual. Just think staff members were once residents probably, how many other kids did he molest in his life.

As a heads up all the places they are talking about are closed.  Many here try to deceive readers into believing this happens today by speaking in the present tense.
    Reread the previous paragraph and notice how it is written to deceive readers into believing it is current information, like it happened last March.

In my opinion if programs were as dangerous as many here claim there would be no need for deception.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: July 17, 2010, 08:44:34 AM »
    WWASPS is still operating.  They use the "Hobbit" and even have used dog cages to lock up children.  If there is any evidence to support WWASPS is no longer in operation, just post it.  I think we all know that's not true.  But we can wait for your evidence that WWASPS is no longer operating. :beat:

Quote from my previous post is from an article about Spring Creek Lodge Academy (where they use the "Hobbit").

One former staff member, Mark Runkle, who worked for two and a half years at the academy, said he became skeptical of some practices, like taking children into the woods at night for psychological tests of will.

"They take kids down to the Vermillion Bridge at night, blindfold them, and push them off into the river; they take them off into the woods, and they come back hurt," Mr. Runkle said. "They claim it's a mind-increaser. I think it breaks the kids down - breaks their will down. Mentally, they do damage. Emotionally, too."
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 09:13:20 AM by Troll Control »
    The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
    « Reply #42 on: July 17, 2010, 09:02:16 AM »
    WWASPS is still operating.  They use the "Hobbit" and even have used dog cages to lock up children.  If there is any evidence to support WWASPS is no longer in operation, just post it.  I think we all know that's not true.  But we can wait for your evidence that WWASPS is no longer operating.

The program you were talking about, Spring Creek Lodge, is closed.  Where do they use the Hobbit now?  Just asking so we know which programs we should avoid.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
    « Reply #43 on: July 17, 2010, 09:09:40 AM »
    The website is still up and running.  Click on the link in my last post to be taken to their website.  It looks like the site is still funneling business to WWASPS.

http://http://www.wwaspsinfo.net/index.html has more information on TeenHelp (WWASPS) and the facilties that are still operating.  WWASPS is well known to use isolation cells as part of their "program."
    The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
    « Reply #44 on: July 17, 2010, 09:18:00 AM »
    The website is still up and running.  Click on the link in my last post to be taken to their website.  It looks like the site is still funneling business to WWASPS.

Spring Creek Lodge (The one with the Hobbit) is closed, DJ.  You already know this.  I am just trying to warn the others readers so that they dont get the impression this is happening today.