Author Topic: PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR THE LAST TIME  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR THE LAST TIME
« on: June 09, 2010, 06:11:46 PM »
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 06:37:52 -0500

Palling around with sharon again ?

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 06:40:44 -0500

Yes, do you have a peace making problem disorder?
Perhaps you are suffering from "Dark Lord" syndrome?
It's o.k. I understand. I am Vaderish too especially before smoke a pound of weed :)

http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/2010 ... s/?hpt=Mid

C'mon Art tell me I am crazy now....

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 07:53:15 -0500

I have no disorders that I am aware of
Fuck me once,shame on you
Fuck me twice,shame on me
Thats how I live my life. I have no time,patience,or desire for the bullshit that comes out of her mouth. I will have to block you from my fb page if you have friended her. We have both seen her turn on everyone,and anyone that disagrees with her.
She is like pigpen.. from the peanuts cartoon. Chaos and mayhem follows her wherever she goes
Your July 4th invitation went in the mail today

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 07:54:35 -0500

DUUUUUUUUDE she can not harm us....relax.

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 07:59:52 -0500

She has done plenty of harm. She also continues to lie,day in,and day out. If she were a man, I would have driven to Freeport and beat the fuck out a her. Jail or not.
You play the game. I 'll wait here. But you are now blocked

Don't harras me or I will bill you! (8:06 a.m.)

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 15:26:05 -0500

I promise this will be my last email to you
Please disregard the invite for the 4th as you will be unwelcome,and I will have you removed if needed.
This unfortunately will be the end of our relationship. I will not bore you with any of my feelings as I really dont think you care. I think you are fucked in the head. Same as the rest of your virtual playmates.
My life is far too full, with GOOD, to waste any more time on what was obviously a one way deal.
I am disapointed,but I will get over it. I will fill that spot in my heart with someone else. I am a good man,but apparently only if I can DO something for you. In all the years Ive known you, I always thought highly of you,but again you have decided that I am on some level playing field with the rest of the sicko's. I am not,nor will I ever be. I dont know if it makes me better or not
But it sure makes me want nothing to do with Elan,you,or any of the others still in pain over the past
Thats all I got
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 01:38:58 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
Re: PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR THE LAST TIME
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 08:31:15 AM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 06:37:52 -0500

Palling around with sharon again ?

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 06:40:44 -0500

Yes, do you have a peace making problem disorder?
Perhaps you are suffering from "Dark Lord" syndrome?
It's o.k. I understand. I am Vaderish too especially before smoke a pound of weed :)

http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/2010 ... s/?hpt=Mid

C'mon Art tell me I am crazy now....

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 07:53:15 -0500

I have no disorders that I am aware of
Fuck me once,shame on you
Fuck me twice,shame on me
Thats how I live my life. I have no time,patience,or desire for the bullshit that comes out of her mouth. I will have to block you from my fb page if you have friended her. We have both seen her turn on everyone,and anyone that disagrees with her.
She is like pigpen.. from the peanuts cartoon. Chaos and mayhem follows her wherever she goes
Your July 4th invitation went in the mail today

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 07:54:35 -0500

DUUUUUUUUDE she can not harm us....relax.

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 07:59:52 -0500

She has done plenty of harm. She also continues to lie,day in,and day out. If she were a man, I would have driven to Freeport and beat the fuck out a her. Jail or not.
You play the game. I 'll wait here. But you are now blocked

Don't harras me or I will bill you! (8:06 a.m.)

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 15:26:05 -0500

I promise this will be my last email to you
Please disregard the invite for the 4th as you will be unwelcome,and I will have you removed if needed.
This unfortunately will be the end of our relationship. I will not bore you with any of my feelings as I really dont think you care. I think you are fucked in the head. Same as the rest of your virtual playmates.
My life is far too full, with GOOD, to waste any more time on what was obviously a one way deal.
I am disapointed,but I will get over it. I will fill that spot in my heart with someone else. I am a good man,but apparently only if I can DO something for you. In all the years Ive known you, I always thought highly of you,but again you have decided that I am on some level playing field with the rest of the sicko's. I am not,nor will I ever be. I dont know if it makes me better or not
But it sure makes me want nothing to do with Elan,you,or any of the others still in pain over the past
Thats all I got
Nice, now leave me the fuck alone or I will post every single DAILY HARASSEMENT from you.
I will also get a restraining order that will include ALL communications.
Wow, Damn I wish I was a man cuz I would of loved to kick his ass if he was on my porch.....threats....again Farty??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran