Author Topic: How to really survive a treatment program  (Read 6924 times)

Offline Awake

• View Profile
Re: How to really survive a treatment program
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2010, 11:18:57 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

I am not criticizing her double bind post, you idiot.

Good. How you view me as a person is one thing, but as for the truth and my research I won't be misinterpretted.

Double Bind: mind Control in the TTI
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30423&start=0
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Awake

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2010, 11:47:00 PM »
Danny, I have to note that what I see is that you have been playing your own game here on Fornits.  I’m going to call it the ‘instigate and escalate personal attacks’ game.

Am I wrong about that?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2010, 11:50:46 PM »
Quote from: "Awake"

I am not criticizing her double bind post, you idiot.

Good. How you view me as a person is one thing, but as for the truth and my research I won't be misinterpreted.

Double Bind: mind Control in the TTI

Awake, I am tired of the group gang bang of posters who don't believe nor accept fornits perception, facts (as you see them), ideologue or whatever else we want to call it.
I was not intentionally trying to get personal, sorry for getting carried away. As for your research and the truth well I will not impeach those credentials because your track record is stellar.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2010, 12:05:33 AM »
Danny, I have to note that what I see is that you have been playing your own game here on Fornits.  I’m going to call it the ‘instigate and escalate personal attacks’ game.

Am I wrong about that?

You know you are wrong or you would not be asking. You just don't like to be called out for your actions, as "suck it" said, "I will not be dragged into your tit for tat.
Instigate, I like to call it defender of the objective view, allowing people who need help to get it, programs that are productive being able to perform, holding a thought of life, "that one does not hold all the intelligence".
Last thing, it is so funny that Pile, Anne, Felice, Mark, Sharon, Ginger, ect....have personally attacked others and myself and you have never mentioned this in all your threads. But someone emails you with information and since I did direct my attacks at you, well here we are. You were fucking with "suck it" I got tired of it now you want to cry about it.
I don't play games to much, I say what I have to say and end it there.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline kleenex

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2010, 12:12:19 AM »
Mr. Awake, I suspect Danny's "game" involves having had his feelings hurt by some fornits posters and responding to that hurt by going on a crusade to protect fornits trolls (who actively promote kidnapping and imprisoning/abusing teenagers, something he claims to gravely oppose) from what he percieves as meaness similar to that which he encountered. Obviously, a fantastic, rational use of his free time!

Offline Awake

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2010, 12:27:26 AM »

Am I wrong about that?

You know you are wrong or you would not be asking. You just don't like to be called out for your actions, as "suck it" said, "I will not be dragged into your tit for tat.
Instigate, I like to call it defender of the objective view, allowing people who need help to get it, programs that are productive being able to perform, holding a thought of life, "that one does not hold all the intelligence".
Last thing, it is so funny that Pile, Anne, Felice, Mark, Sharon, Ginger, ect....have personally attacked others and myself and you have never mentioned this in all your threads. But someone emails you with information and since I did direct my attacks at you, well here we are. You were fucking with "suck it" I got tired of it now you want to cry about it.
I don't play games to much, I say what I have to say and end it there.

You are sayng you have not been playing games here on fornits to achieve your own end?  I don’t think you are being honest with yourself.  You have not been open and honest on this board, you have been manipulating the circumstances with the tools you had available to you.

I am admitting I’m playing games, and my game is ‘expose the game’. It’s as honest as I can be,  given the circumstances. No one cannot play games. If you think that you can….

Then….  Get honest, Danny. Can you be honest here?

Double Bind: Mind control in the TTI

Offline Awake

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2010, 02:52:42 AM »
Seriously Danny, are you willing to honestly comment about your activity here?, or are you going to keep attacking my character?

Offline Awake

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2010, 04:34:03 PM »
@ SUCK IT

If you felt I was out of line, I’m sorry for hurting your feelings.

Offline Awake

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2010, 05:47:19 PM »
Well SUCK IT, it turns out you are a liar and willing to play dirty underhanded games to manipulate peoples view of programs.  You pretended someone on fornits was blackmailing you into silence by threatening to approach your boss about things you admitted about yourself. You attempted to lie and discredit posters by posing as your own attacker to cast doubt on those critical of programs.

It is clear your program failed you, if you even went. You spoke of becoming a good and decent person because of your program.  I wonder what you think you mean when you say you learned ‘honesty’ and ‘accountability’?   To hear you come on here over and over preaching about your ‘positive’ growth in programs with such genuine sentiment only to show you would top that façade by choosing to fake being PosterX, lying about blackmailing yourself so that you could effectively blackmail fornits. It is clear that your program taught you nothing but how to be a cheat and a liar. Thanks for finally getting open about who you really are and the kind of values we can expect programs to impose on vulnerable youth.

You have no one to blame but yourself. You either chose to betray your values, or you really have no shame. I’m sure you will continue to lie to yourself and tell yourself that you feel good about what you did but you don’t.  And the few folks who have backed your stances before are not going to come out in support of you doing what you did here, faking being a blackmail victim to falsely win over peoples sympathies. Those people who have been in support of you know what you did was wrong, even if they have been too afraid to say that openly.  

It is unfortunate that you had to resort to such lies and deception to maintain your support for these places.  I don’t expect that you will ever hold yourself accountable for your choosing to use lies and deception to manipulate someone to give up their child. It is sad to think there are desperate parents getting conned by people like you.

I’m sorry for giving you any extra attention than you are already getting over this, you are clearly getting off on wallowing in it.

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2010, 06:18:27 PM »
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 01:07:32 AM by Maximilian »

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2010, 06:23:19 PM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
I turn off my PMs.

SUCH A WHO MOVE !!!!

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2010, 06:42:12 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
I turn off my PMs.

SUCH A WHO MOVE !!!!
He's not TheWho.  All TheWho's posts were tied to his account earlier in the day.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2010, 07:12:23 PM »
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 01:06:40 AM by Maximilian »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
you keep using that word...
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2010, 08:17:47 PM »
extremists.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2010, 08:36:46 PM »