Author Topic: Academy at Sisters  (Read 67561 times)

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
+++
« Reply #315 on: July 12, 2010, 07:04:30 PM »
+++
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 04:25:29 PM by Pile of shit »
WOW!!!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Re: Academy at Sisters
« Reply #316 on: July 12, 2010, 07:14:44 PM »
Uh, no you moron.

My sidekicks have piles of dead kids.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/File:Baww2.png also, this. Looks like the pro-program people on this board have a vested interest in this too. Need I remind everyone I didn't put the page up. But I am an ED editor. It's neither my place, responsibility nor within my power to take something down. Check the fucking edit history.

It's not my responsibility to teach people how to use one of the easiest interfaces in the history of man.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 12, 2010, 08:21:46 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of shit"
Pile of Dead Kids has another side kick - Nihilanthic

Good catch... POS

Niles, you are a coward.  You know this yourself because this isnt the first time you have been told this.  You're a scared piece of crap that needs to scare little girls to make yourself feel like a man.  You go around telling people you have a high IQ but then run away from every discussion.  You are not fooling anyone.

I can guarantee you will be posting from jail someday.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 12, 2010, 08:31:23 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Pile of Dead Kids has another side kick - Nihilanthic

Good catch... POS

Niles, you are a coward.  You know this yourself because this isnt the first time you have been told this.  You're a scared piece of crap that needs to scare little girls to make yourself feel like a man.  You go around telling people you have a high IQ but then run away from every discussion.  You are not fooling anyone.

I can guarantee you will be posting from jail someday.

lmfao.

Because jails have computers and posting publicly available information in one place is illegal so I go to internet jail to post from a cell?

:rofl:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 12, 2010, 08:48:25 PM »
brb going to jail

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 12, 2010, 09:22:31 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Kleenex, I am assuming you are "Pile".

She does not fully understand it, and it is frustrating, but you have done nothing to help her understanding of it.  There comes a point, where right or wrong, you just start to seem like an obsessed, crazy person..

Paul

Paul I am not Kleenex I don't like Pile of Dead Kids for what he did to Morgan that's all.  He crossed the line and you fuckers are giving the guy a blow job.  Why do you think he isn't around Paul?  Perhaps he isn't around for a good reason.  The dudes a fucking weasel taking advantage of younger girls.  Fuck Pile.  Period.  You guys hate Whooter but he has never did anything this terrible.

Whooter, what I am saying is that I don't think PILE OF DEAD KIDS has disappeared, as you say, but that he is "Kleenex", and so I was addressing him.  Did you even read what I wrote, you crazy bastard.  And now you are starting to seem like a crazy, obsessed person.  I love the way, this all becomes about... this person did this, but you don t like Whooter!  LOL!  

I disagree with what he did.  I am actually very surprised he did it.... very surprised he did it!  

But, like I said, there is enough condemnation, and I am just going to say that it was a fucked up thing to do.  I am not going to publicly yell ta him, and I guess the reason is that I have some respect for him based on past experience. .. and that there just is no point.

I also understand a bit why he did it... I think he really did want to help Morgan.  I think he really took a liking to her, and is trying to protect her.  I think as the time drew more near, he felt helpless, and did something stupid.  

I also think, (I am sorry), that he did not endanger her all that much.. If predators want to find young girls... well, they are pretty much everywhere.

What he did was fucked up, just because it was, and I am sure that it put Morgan, even more at odds with her parents.

And I go back to my original thoughts.. She has to get to 18 and get out.. Morgan, If you are reading this, I hope it is clear that this was a single person who did this.  You still did the right thing by researching.  

and Pile, if you are reading- Stop being an asshole.  You owe this girl an apology.

Paul
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 09:28:50 PM by Paul St. John »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 12, 2010, 09:27:04 PM »
I think everyone is still beating around the bush about what kind of scolding her parents deserve for saying "okay hunny we're going to have strangers take you away so we can blame them for you not being the way we want you to".

Which is the problem fornits has always had. Everyone always sugarcoats and coddles parents no matter what, when they're the fucking adults here.

If anyone really wants to get it taken down, get on ED's IRC (irc.encyclopediadramatica.com) and go to #ED or #arbchat and ask for arbitration. If you're reasonable and not an angry idiot or a whiney baby, they might work with you.

Or, well, don't. I don't really care anymore. I just see two gigantic babies crying about someone airing their dirty laundry a lot more than what they're about to do to their own child and can't really feel any sympathy for them in light of it.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 12, 2010, 09:44:03 PM »
I think everyone is still beating around the bush about what kind of scolding her parents deserve for saying "okay hunny we're going to have strangers take you away so we can blame them for you not being the way we want you to".

I agree with you, but the girl is subject to the parents, and by fucking them, you fucked the girl.

She would not have condoned this.  He screwed her, because he thought he knew best.  Nothing is gained from this.

Paul

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 12, 2010, 09:52:40 PM »
Was anything really lost?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 12, 2010, 09:54:02 PM »
Quote from: "Nihilanthic"

Which is the problem fornits has always had. Everyone always sugarcoats and coddles parents no matter what, when they're the fucking adults here.

If anyone really wants to get it taken down, get on ED's IRC (irc.encyclopediadramatica.com) and go to #ED or #arbchat and ask for arbitration. If you're reasonable and not an angry idiot or a whiney baby, they might work with you.

Or, well, don't. I don't really care anymore. I just see two gigantic babies crying about someone airing their dirty laundry a lot more than what they're about to do to their own child and can't really feel any sympathy for them in light of it.

Look, Niles, not all parents are like yours, dragging you from a crappy North Carolina apartment down to Florida with the promise of a better life where your mom still sits on the couch all day depressed while you have to help protect your little sister from the nothingness that occurs everyday and hopes she gets to live a normal life someday.

You don’t need to smack down every parent you see because you cant stand up to your own.  You know nothing about Morgan’s parents or the details which led up to Morgan coming on here to fornits.  Your anger is not for them and didn’t come from here.  It comes from yourself and your own family.  So don’t pretend fornits is the problem.  You love this stuff and you "rage" from the thought that Morgans parents are suffering because you don’t have the balls to face your own parents and tell them how they fucked up your life and your sisters and how hard you worked to keep her life normal in spite of their lack of parenting.

You’re the one that needs help.  Yeah, people are crying around you but you think it is funny because you like to see others in the same pain that you are in.

Get some help for yourself and leave the Morgans alone.  You haven’t helped anyone.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 12, 2010, 10:01:12 PM »
I love how you try (and fail) to personally attack me while going on about how bad it is if someone does the same.  ::deadhorse::

Keep showing those true colors whootie

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 12, 2010, 10:03:20 PM »
Actually no now I'm sad and literally crawling in my skin  :sue:
 :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 12, 2010, 10:08:30 PM »
Quote from: "Nihilanthic"
I love how you try (and fail) to personally attack me while going on about how bad it is if someone does the same.  ::deadhorse::

Keep showing those true colors whootie

How close was I?  A little close or fucking dead nuts on!!!  Raleigh, North Carolina... is that closer?  Would you like someone to put the name of your mothers  latest boyfriend or your sisters name and what she does now a days.  How about your name and last name?  Would that be funny?

Could we all have a laugh?  Would you think it was a big deal?

Its not so funny now is it!!!!.... are you still laughing?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 12, 2010, 10:14:59 PM »
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 01:06:36 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 12, 2010, 10:18:19 PM »
You mean "you're". For example, you are gay -> "you're gay" not "your gay", meaning it's a gay you own.

You can't own people! Just kids.

I'm also quite fine, my mother does have cancer, however, and don't see what she has to do with this. I'm sorry I'm too scary to talk about or try to debate with without trying to bring my mom into it, but hey, YOUR MOM! always works, right?

I mean you type like a school kid after all.