Author Topic: Academy at Sisters  (Read 67593 times)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Re: Academy at Sisters
« Reply #345 on: July 12, 2010, 11:39:48 PM »
I'll be sure to speed that process along by turning myself in.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 12, 2010, 11:40:07 PM »
I'm still waiting on just what your INTERNET INVESTIGATION brought up.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 12, 2010, 11:51:07 PM »
So where's that horrible shit you were going to say about me, hmm?

:sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:
 :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:

Offline Relic

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 13, 2010, 12:06:38 AM »
hello I am nihilanth's good friend and buddy on the internet Relic

I would just like to tell nihilanth that we are here for him always and he needs to work out this tranny problem in a constructive enviroment with good friends who will support him

thank you

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 13, 2010, 12:09:39 AM »
Hi Relic thanks for understanding.

The Who, what is a good program for a young man with tranny issues?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 13, 2010, 12:10:10 AM »
Also that's what he was going to post I bet. I'm so ashamed.

:waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:

Offline Relic

• View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 13, 2010, 12:16:30 AM »
nihilanth I understand you enjoy posting on this forum on a variety of occasions and I do not wish to embarass you in front of your other friends but you must lay off the tranny for us and everyone else involved!!!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 13, 2010, 12:18:52 AM »
Okay I will!!! I won't anymore I'm sorry.

So what do we do about whooter saying I mess with kids because I don't even

Offline Relic

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 13, 2010, 12:20:48 AM »
You must stop blaming others for you problems, admitting you have a problem is the first step!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 13, 2010, 01:04:14 AM »
It's nobody's fault but my own, I admit it.

Sorry everyone.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 13, 2010, 02:49:24 AM »
Quote from: "Nihilanthic"
I'm pretty sure he's busy laughing his ass off right now.

Just a guess. Sorry to interrupt the circlejerk let's go back to it.  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:

heh, yeah knowing Pile he's probably howling with laughter.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 13, 2010, 08:46:43 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
If you or your parents feel unsafe or receive any phone calls which may be suspicious in nature or further harassment

LOLS.  This is the same guy who called me "paranoid" for calling the police when I got death threats via telephone.  He made a big joke of it.  Now it's some poor "non-Fornits" person being "harassed" and this idiot is all over it like white on rice.  Whooter is an epic PHONY of epic proportions.

PARENTS, beware of "Fornits pedophiles"!  If you post on Fornits your kid will be "harassed" by "Fornits pedophiles"!

Notice now how he's also threatening to "expose Niles' identity" after crying like a little bitch for weeks that "Fornits" tried to do that to him, but he would "never do that" because it's not his "style."  Again, TOTAL PHONY LIAR. :beat:

Shut up already, baby.  Go cry a river somewhere else.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 13, 2010, 12:09:37 PM »
It isn't exactly a secret as to who Niles actually is. He's pretty open about it. Which is probably why he's finding this all so amusing.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 13, 2010, 12:18:16 PM »
At this point I'd be more worried about all those creepy pedos that work for those programs that don't believe in background checks, the same pedos who watch fornits for easy pickings. You know.. the sort of sickos who lurk around the girl's loo.. I bet they would have been all over Morgan's docs.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 13, 2010, 12:25:25 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
At this point I'd be more worried about all those creepy pedos that work for those programs that don't believe in background checks, the same pedos who watch fornits for easy pickings. You know.. the sort of sickos who lurk around the girl's loo.. I bet they would have been all over Morgan's docs.

:notworthy:  :cheers:   Programs are a pedo's dream.  No background checks, no supervision and if they get caught the program sweeps it under the rug and doesn't notify the authorities so as to avoid "bad press."  What's not to love if you're a pedo?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control