Author Topic: REJOICE and celebrate May 9, 2010  (Read 11271 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Re: REJOICE and celebrate May 9, 2010
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2011, 12:59:48 PM »
I don't get it. That's an obituary ? 2 sentences ?  That's not really an obituary, some kind of an internet memorial. I think it's weird, such as it is too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2011, 01:18:49 PM »
Quote from: "starry-eyed pirate"
I don't get it. That's an obituary ? 2 sentences ?  That's not really an obituary, some kind of an internet memorial. I think it's weird, such as it is too.
When that link was first posted here, it actually contained more verbiage than it does now. But yeah, it's an obit/tribute site; you'd think it'd contain more.

Scrub scrub scrub. I imagine it may well all boil down to damage control/PR concerns.

It's also possible that there exists an option (on that website) for shielding obits from all but logged in viewers, perhaps even from all but certain pre-approved logged in viewers.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2011, 01:56:40 PM »
I've tried to find obit, or even a tiny blurbl ike "Local cult leader dies" But nothing. Someone (probably, libby) made it look like he never existed on paper. Who knows how much loot the man died with.  No public record? Not one line in the sun sentinel or the miami hearald. Shit he stayed in so. fla all his life after the seed "closed". I wonder if he got any $$$ from the semblers to walk away quietly. I remember back in the late 70's, there was a series of anti seed articles in the St. petersburg times,(my local paper). No luck searching them now.Us older folks are so much the victim of the anolog era.
?©?€~¥@

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2011, 09:10:05 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
I've tried to find obit, or even a tiny blurbl ike "Local cult leader dies" But nothing. Someone (probably, libby) made it look like he never existed on paper. Who knows how much loot the man died with.  No public record? Not one line in the sun sentinel or the miami hearald. Shit he stayed in so. fla all his life after the seed "closed". I wonder if he got any $$$ from the semblers to walk away quietly. I remember back in the late 70's, there was a series of anti seed articles in the St. petersburg times,(my local paper). No luck searching them now.Us older folks are so much the victim of the anolog era.

Yeah.  But that don't make you wrong. People are idiots!
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline antiseed

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2011, 10:00:26 PM »
good riddance to the old piece of shit. take his family & untrained/unlicensed monkeys he called staff members with him.  :suicide: