Author Topic: Looking for St. Pete survivors  (Read 5730 times)

Offline antiseed

• View Profile
Re: Looking for St. Pete survivors
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2011, 09:29:55 PM »
I am not a st.pete survivor,i am a cleveland , ohio survivor. i went into the program in sept of 77 & graduated in march of 78. it was absolutely the worst frigging time of my life. Hank,constantly running a rap while flexing his biceps,Scott , wiping his nose & whining & making eyes at libby & i cannot for the life of me remember the dishwater blond girls name.i do remember that when the cleveland plain dealer did a story on art & the program,it was closed & the building was empty within 48 hours.this program did nothing good for me & actually did damage that has taken years to fix.what really is funny about this whole thing is that before i went into the program,i had NEVER EVER done any drugs in my life.yet upon entering the program & telling staff this,i was called a liar & subjected to ridicule constantly so that eventually i made up stories about drug use to satisfy them.my parents later admitted to me that it was marketed to them as a "BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION PROGRAM". if ever there was a case for a class action lawsuit against a bunch of undertrained/unlicensed zealots,this is it. they all should be held personally responsible for the damages & the messes they have created.by the way,was the blond girls name shelly possibly ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »