Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > CALO - Change Academy at Lake of the Ozarks

CALO

<< < (2/3) > >>

Guardian Angel:
CG

I know how discouraging fighting back can be...we've been at it now for almost 15 months.  Message me privately, and we'll talk.

TigerEye:
I am a CALO parent, and I don't know what the f*** you are talking about, George. CALO parents suing about WHAT? Uniting on what issue? Complaining to whom?

Oh, and as a complete aside, I sure wouldn't hold up the desire to litigate as apropos of anything - in our litigious society, we are ever so eager to blame others for any outcome we don't like, regardless of the reasonableness of the claim, and especially if there is a chance to make any money.

DannyB II:

--- Quote from: "TigerEye" ---I am a CALO parent, and I don't know what the f*** you are talking about, George. CALO parents suing about WHAT? Uniting on what issue? Complaining to whom?

Oh, and as a complete aside, I sure wouldn't hold up the desire to litigate as apropos of anything - in our litigious society, we are ever so eager to blame others for any outcome we don't like, regardless of the reasonableness of the claim, and especially if there is a chance to make any money.
--- End quote ---

Thank You......Are we listening people.

Pile of Dead Kids:
No we're not listening Danny, because your dumb ass and this stupid bitch never have anything worth listening to.

Since you were both busy eating dick while the CALO ownage was going on, suffice it to say that they had something of an information leak. Three PDFs of "treatment profiles", all the staff, and all the kids' names were posted. That and their staff manual and, more recently, their restraint training manual.

CALO is basically HLA redux, so it wouldn't surprise me that there was also a whole lot of promises made that were never kept (like 'we will actually help your children') as well.

DannyB II:

--- Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids" ---No we're not listening Danny, because your dumb ass and this stupid bitch never have anything worth listening to.

Since you were both busy eating dick while the CALO ownage was going on, suffice it to say that they had something of an information leak. Three PDFs of "treatment profiles", all the staff, and all the kids' names were posted. That and their staff manual and, more recently, their restraint training manual.

CALO is basically HLA redux, so it wouldn't surprise me that there was also a whole lot of promises made that were never kept (like 'we will actually help your children') as well.
--- End quote ---

Oh you are listening my friend. YOU ARE LISTENING.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version