Author Topic: Croch police of Cartoon detectives  (Read 8211 times)

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
Croch police of Cartoon detectives
« on: June 15, 2010, 07:56:03 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Yer Daily Avatar
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 08:17:55 PM »
Originally posted on 03 Jun 2010 16:55:
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
I'm creeping you out....lol. You spread your legs in the open and you have the mouth to go with it.
What the hell are you talking about? I get the potty mouth reference, but wtf is the spreading the legs deal? This is why people are seriously starting to wonder about your sanity.
Annie darling you have no concept of just how crazy I am....LOL. That is what most like so much about me is my insanity. Your avatar Anne spread it wider.
Hey Danny.. I just want to make sure. You do know that that avatar is not actually Anne, right?
Danny would appear to have a ... uh ... perhaps unhealthy obsession with Anne Bonney's avatar. Just wanna make sure we get that on record, just in case anything happens to it!

Here is some previous commentary from the former Assistant Director, directed at that precocious little cartoon character:

From 26 Mar 2010, in Name that Abuser/Director:
    "Anne this post will be one of my worst probably to date because I find you very disgusting down to your
filthy avatar, which speaks volumes about you.
No I will not talk to you about anything to do with Mary O'Brian, nor do I really want to discuss anything else with you.
Your a douche bag, ya know the kind that provides a service and then when your done ya throw it away. Your time is over....bye. Only in your case the repulsive smell never goes away.
You don't give a shit about these kids, you care about your 15 mins. of attention. How you look on Fornits, you make me sick. Your a publicity whore. You and Felice.....
So please stay away from me...just fuck off.

Please repost this over and over and stick on your bedroom mirror.
Danny"[/list]
From 26 Mar 2010 in Elan discussion from New Forum Policies:
    "...From a women that has a
avatar flashing her genitals, ya I don't get it.....keep it coming Anne.
Danny "[/list]
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Croch police of Cartoon detectives
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 09:33:43 PM »
Thank you Ursus and Felice,
I am sure all the readers as I are feeling very offended that you continue to embarrass Anne with these posts. Guys I personally would love to post them everyday but ya kno we have others to think about.

danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 09:47:19 AM »
I am sure all the readers as I are feeling very offended that you continue to embarrass Anne with these posts. Guys I personally would love to post them everyday but ya kno we have others to think about.

danny

It's not embarrassing me at all.  You're the one who wrote it and you're the one who's obsessed with cartoon poontang.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 10:28:43 AM »

danny

It's not embarrassing me at all.  You're the one who wrote it and you're the one who's obsessed with cartoon poontang.

I am obsessed with poontang of all sorts, cartoon and real.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 10:43:34 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

danny

I am obsessed with poontang of all sorts, cartoon and real.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 03:35:26 PM »

danny

Anne we all get that your not embarrassed and that your infatuated with showing your crotch. Whether it be in cartoon or real flash, at least that's what I heard. So please all this coy (I'm not bothered) by the attention my avatar is creating is bullshit, any decent moral woman is not presenting herself this way. Funny your the only female member showing off her pussy here on this site, Hmmmm..........does say something about you "skank". The only members really coming to your aid are men, the women really don't want to touch this, have fun with your boy toys.

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
DANNY THE ELAN TROLL DIRECTOR
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2010, 04:01:06 PM »
Hey Danny, I am so glad that you do not run the world :notworthy:
We would all be UNHAPPY!
In fact I think I went BALLISTIC just sitting in a corner of Elan not abusing anyone but my P.O.'s who abused me.
You feel the need to morally police a cartoon AFTER $12 MILLION KICKBACK?
 :deal:  :poison:
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Dr. Acula

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2010, 04:30:56 PM »

danny

Anne we all get that your not embarrassed and that your infatuated with showing your crotch. Whether it be in cartoon or real flash, at least that's what I heard. So please all this coy (I'm not bothered) by the attention my avatar is creating is bullshit, any decent moral woman is not presenting herself this way. Funny your the only female member showing off her pussy here on this site, Hmmmm..........does say something about you "skank". The only members really coming to your aid are men, the women really don't want to touch this, have fun with your boy toys.

Danny
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:49:33 AM by Dr. Acula »

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2010, 05:27:30 PM »
Guess what my avatar is?
one day at a time

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2010, 05:27:47 PM »
Funny your the only female member showing off her pussy here on this site,

Where?  

:rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2010, 05:31:56 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
Guess what my avatar is?

:roflmao:  :roflmao:

Why....it's....it's my ASS!!!

:rocker:  :rocker:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

I fucking LOVE it!!!!!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2010, 05:34:31 PM »

Danny
Well now, this certainly tops it off nicely. "Any decent moral woman?" Lol. Is she s'posed to stay barefoot and in the kitchen, never coming near the computer as well?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2010, 05:42:20 PM »
Guess what my avatar is?

I fucking LOVE it!!!!!

:roflmao:  :roflmao: Chances are, Danny will claim that it is not really your backside (he will know it the same way he "knows" that you never told Newton off to his face, which is to say, he knows no such thing), but he will agree that it might be ... if you'll send him a fax of you mooning a xerox machine.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2010, 05:49:28 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Guess what my avatar is?

I fucking LOVE it!!!!!

:roflmao:  :roflmao: Chances are, Danny will claim that it is not really your backside (he will know it the same way he "knows" that you never told Newton off to his face, which is to say, he knows no such thing), but he will agree that it might be ... if you'll send him a fax of you mooning a xerox machine.

The hell it's NOT my ass!!  I work hard for that shit!  Well, I don't really work that hard, but it ain't too bad for an old broad.  ;)  :seg:

I just wish he'd have cropped it differently and left my boat in there too!