Author Topic: Croch police of Cartoon detectives  (Read 8138 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Croch police of Cartoon detectives
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2010, 09:32:51 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Isn't there a video of the last time Anne and friends had a go at Virgil?

There's pictures and video of the last hearing we attended to help his neighbors stop his "church" from taking over the neighborhood.  There's video of his entering the Federal courthouse here in Tampa for his bankruptcy fraud hearing, but you can't see me in that one.  And there have been numerous pics of us disrupting his "church" services.  Now THAT was the BEST one!!!!!!!!!!!  There's a thread around somewhere in the Straight forum that RTP posted about it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Dr. Acula

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2010, 10:52:22 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

There's pictures and video of the last hearing we attended to help his neighbors stop his "church" from taking over the neighborhood.  There's video of his entering the Federal courthouse here in Tampa for his bankruptcy fraud hearing, but you can't see me in that one.  And there have been numerous pics of us disrupting his "church" services.  Now THAT was the BEST one!!!!!!!!!!!  There's a thread around somewhere in the Straight forum that RTP posted about it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:45:56 AM by Dr. Acula »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2010, 01:44:55 PM »
Hey Danny.. I remember you once stated in a post, that even you are like " what?" when you read your own posts.

Maybe you should start reading them, before hitting the submit button.. just an idea.

Paul

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2010, 02:28:28 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Hey Danny.. I remember you once stated in a post, that even you are like " what?" when you read your own posts.

Maybe you should start reading them, before hitting the submit button.. just an idea.

Paul

I like how, in the same post, he says I'm lying about confronting Newton to his face AND that I "get my rocks off" doing it.   I get so confused by his attempts to articulate what he's trying to say.

:rofl:

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2010, 02:46:36 PM »
I'm kind of curious, if you have the will to be honest about this sort of things, since most 'survivors' will tend to leave things out.. what exactly, from your parents perspective, caused them to seek outside help for your behavior? I tend to notice that people on this forum omit self incriminating facts, or maybe they forget them over time as their 'truth' becomes intertwined with their agenda driven reality. But you seem like you can be honest, so if you want to share I'm curious.
one day at a time

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2010, 02:52:58 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
I'm kind of curious, if you have the will to be honest about this sort of things, since most 'survivors' will tend to leave things out.. what exactly, from your parents perspective, caused them to seek outside help for your behavior? I tend to notice that people on this forum omit self incriminating facts, or maybe they forget them over time as their 'truth' becomes intertwined with their agenda driven reality. But you seem like you can be honest, so if you want to share I'm curious.

I've answered this many times before.  Parents got divorced when I was 14, I lived with mom....drank a little and smoked pot a couple of times.  Grades dropped and dad got really, really pissed off.  That's about it.  I wasn't 'out of control'...in fact, I was the "lightweight" of the group of friends that I hung out with.  None of them were placed in a program and they grew out of their "bad" behaviors and into adulthood without any lasting damage. They're all successful, happy and well adjusted adults now.  I, on the other hand, struggled for years after getting out with diagnosed PTSD from the "treatment" I received at Straight.

But......even if I had needed help, Straight was NOT the place to get it.  It was an abusive cult, run by a malignant narcissist who fancied himself a teen guru and needed the adoration of all those parents in order to feel some sense of self worth.

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2010, 03:22:45 PM »
A lot of parents are going to worry if they find out their 14 year old is smoking pot and drinking and their grades start slipping, it's kind of a chance that some parents might bewilling to take, but other parents will want to get help. If your treatment program was not good then what could of helped your dad pick a treatment program that would have been great for you?  If fornits generalizes between all programs and says they are somehow inherently abusive this doesn't give a parent much useful information. Do you think there is a difference between you were and a modern day wilderness program? Some here are unable or unwilling to make this distinction. If a parent came to you and said they were sending their teen to straight treatment center, then wouldn't you rather steer that parent towards a modern day wilderness program?  Some here would argue you should tell this parent they should keep their teen at home instead, and attempt to use a minority of sad examples of failed treatment to convince them that all treatment is ineffective at best, abusive or even dead at worst. This argument might work on a few parents but not most. So really fornits does nothing other than magnify a minority of cases and attempt to make it appear systematic. It would be better to research with your knowledge of treatment programs to find modern safe ones like wilderness and suggest parents send their kid there, hey you might even be able to make a few extra dollars this way and help kids at the same time. This would be a better use of the knowledge and effort on this forum in my opinion, since parents will seek treatment regardless of the scare tactics. Certain posters here vilify those who do this important work and it's not appropriate and that is what makes this an extremist forum.
one day at a time

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
modern day wilderness programs
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2010, 04:39:50 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Do you think there is a difference between you were and a modern day wilderness program? Some here are unable or unwilling to make this distinction. If a parent came to you and said they were sending their teen to straight treatment center, then wouldn't you rather steer that parent towards a modern day wilderness program?
SageWalk Wilderness School has always been thought of as a real leader in that industry. Also Catherine Freer Wilderness Therapy.

:suicide:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2010, 05:22:43 PM »

I've answered this many times before.  Parents got divorced when I was 14, I lived with mom....drank a little and smoked pot a couple of times.  Grades dropped and dad got really, really pissed off.  That's about it.  I wasn't 'out of control'...in fact, I was the "lightweight" of the group of friends that I hung out with.  None of them were placed in a program and they grew out of their "bad" behaviors and into adulthood without any lasting damage. They're all successful, happy and well adjusted adults now.  I, on the other hand, struggled for years after getting out with diagnosed PTSD from the "treatment" I received at Straight.

But......even if I had needed help, Straight was NOT the place to get it.  It was an abusive cult, run by a malignant narcissist who fancied himself a teen guru and needed the adoration of all those parents in order to feel some sense of self worth.

Now you say you were fourteen at the time of placement or near that age. That is a very young age for someone to make a accurate assessment of their mental and emotional state. I also feel you glossed over your drug and alcohol use mainly because of your grades. Now the divorce could have a lot to do with the grades but it also could have to do with your increase in alcohol and drugs. Hmmmm......Funny your still doing it today and sponging off your husbands success. Keep showing your ass he'll stay around.
I could see you having problems for a few years but what is your excuse at this time.
How do you know these gals are fine.
Last but not least, I wonder if your teachers, parents and friends would all agree with your diagnosis of yourself at fourteen.

danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2010, 05:27:44 PM »

All I said posters is I have credible info from folks who know that Anne was never in Millers face, that is all I'm say'in.
People "Straight" had a rather large center here in Atlanta Ga. (actually Symrna Ga.). I sit with a few on a regular bases.

danny

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2010, 05:48:19 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
No No No.....not true there darling your info is very easy to be had.
Boat Fla. registration FL. 9882 NC......I heard you bragging that was your boat
with your ass.  
I surely hope you weren't broadcasting your ass and while your head was up it because you
gave away your identification. Not very smart asswipe. But I'm sure your big fat ego has gotten
you into trouble before.

danny

Another for my collection!  You toss threats around, then tell people you're in the same city they are, now this.   Are you stalking me?  Careful what you write DannyBoy....you could find yourself in some real trouble!

Bring it girl, I love real trouble.
Your the idiot who posted her registration on this site, if it is in fact yours. We are finding out.
Well I was beginning to think you folks were stalking me as a matter of fact. Because it seemed that the poster harassing me that week with threats were in the city I just happened to be in. Like right now I am in Florida around Tampa...will be here for the weekend, then head back to Oklahoma City, then on to NYC for the 4th and then if you remember I will be in Maine real close to Elan for my brothers wedding anniversary. Trying to see if I can get on the Elan grounds.  
Anne only you would think I'm stalking your dumbass. I will take gifts, especially the ones that help me to understand who I'm dealing with.

danny
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 06:11:18 PM by DannyB II »

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2010, 06:00:20 PM »
I see Daniel is still throwing up all over fornits...Good God it never ends. I feel like Dumb and Dumbier fully took over fornits.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2010, 06:04:26 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 04:58:32 PM by Joel »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2010, 09:45:04 PM »

Postby DannyB II » Today, 4:48 pm

DannyB II wrote:
No No No.....not true there darling your info is very easy to be had.
Boat Fla. registration FL. 9882 NC......I heard you bragging that was your boat with your ass.
I surely hope you weren't broadcasting your ass and while your head was up it because you
gave away your identification. Not very smart asswipe. But I'm sure your big fat ego has gotten
you into trouble before.

Anne Bonney wrote:

Another for my collection! You toss threats around, then tell people you're in the same city they are, now this. Are you stalking me? Careful what you write DannyBoy....you could find yourself in some real trouble!

DannyB II wrote:

Bring it girl, I love real trouble.
Your the idiot who posted her registration on this site, if it is in fact yours. We are finding out.
Well I was beginning to think you folks were stalking me as a matter of fact. Because it seemed that the poster harassing me that week with threats were in the city I just happened to be in. Like right now I am in Florida around Tampa...will be here for the weekend, then head back to Oklahoma City, then on to NYC for the 4th and then if you remember I will be in Maine real close to Elan for my brothers wedding anniversary. Trying to see if I can get on the Elan grounds.
Anne only you would think I'm stalking your dumbass. I will take gifts, especially the ones that help me to understand who I'm dealing with.

danny

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2010, 09:48:43 PM »
Personally, I am still trying to find the picture of Anne's ass.

It's not a cartoon ass; is it?

Paul