Author Topic: Croch police of Cartoon detectives  (Read 8402 times)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Re: Croch police of Cartoon detectives
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2010, 06:05:38 PM »
Fornits limits it to 80x80 pixels,, when life presents lemons...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23254&p=283295#p283295
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
one day at a time

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 06:06:48 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
Fornits limits it to 80x80 pixels,, when life presents lemons...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23254&p=283295#p283295

Awww, thanks!  I love my boat!!! :tup:  :tup:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 06:07:35 PM »
Hey!!!  Change your avatar back right now!!

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: DANNY THE ELAN TROLL DIRECTOR
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2010, 09:27:25 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Hey Danny, I am so glad that you do not run the world :notworthy:
We would all be UNHAPPY!
In fact I think I went BALLISTIC just sitting in a corner of Elan not abusing anyone but my P.O.'s who abused me.
You feel the need to morally police a cartoon AFTER $12 MILLION KICKBACK?
 :deal:  :poison:

Felicio stop lying please you sat in the corner, what a week and have been parlaying that on fornits for 10 yrs.

danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2010, 10:19:48 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
Guess what my avatar is?
:roflmao:  :roflmao:

Why....it's....it's my ASS!!!

:rocker:  :rocker:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

I fucking LOVE it!!!!!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
:roflmao:  :roflmao: Chances are, Danny will claim that it is not really your backside (he will know it the same way he "knows" that you never told Newton off to his face, which is to say, he knows no such thing), but he will agree that it might be ... if you'll send him a fax of you mooning a xerox machine.

Ursus you sound ridiculous here. Come on buddy.
How do you know Ursus, that I don't know that she did not walk straight up to Newton. Please explain this. I do know this to be a fact and the info I get on this bimbo is as good as it gets. This piece of work talks more shit then she is alotted, trust me. What is funny Ursus is you really don't know much about her at all, yet your willing to back her. OH how stupid of me she talks same TTI lingo.  

Anne, some more of your trailor trash antics;

Advice from Anne

Postby Anne Bonney » September 14th, 2007, 3:57 pm

"Guest" wrote: Finally someone admits (handsome photo there dude) that you all are "mindless drones that have only one collective conscious" ...mmm pass me my pipe.
Guilty of your own accusations, you know nothing of me. Must be that collective conscious of this blog getting the better of you.

Anne wrote:
Nor you of me, except what I want you to know.

No No No.....not true there darling your info is very easy to be had.
Boat Fla. registration FL. 9882 NC......I heard you bragging that was your boat
with your ass.  
I surely hope you weren't broadcasting your ass and while your head was up it because you
gave away your identification. Not very smart asswipe. But I'm sure your big fat ego has gotten
you into trouble before.

danny

Offline Dr. Acula

• View Profile
Re: DANNY THE ELAN TROLL DIRECTOR
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2010, 11:11:04 PM »
:timeout:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:49:05 AM by Dr. Acula »

Offline Dr. Acula

• View Profile
Re: THE ELAN TROLL DIRECTOR
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2010, 11:14:09 PM »
[attachment=0:307xmya7]silence.jpg[/attachment:307xmya7]
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:48:23 AM by Dr. Acula »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2010, 11:21:41 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
:roflmao:  :roflmao: Chances are, Danny will claim that it is not really your backside (he will know it the same way he "knows" that you never told Newton off to his face, which is to say, he knows no such thing), but he will agree that it might be ... if you'll send him a fax of you mooning a xerox machine.
Ursus you sound ridiculous here. Come on buddy.
How do you know Ursus, that I don't know that she did not walk straight up to Newton. Please explain this. I do know this to be a fact and the info I get on this bimbo is as good as it gets. This piece of work talks more shit then she is alotted, trust me. What is funny Ursus is you really don't know much about her at all, yet your willing to back her. OH how stupid of me she talks same TTI lingo.
Well, you sure did doubt her earlier today, but ya know now, doncha? ...Especially after she told you so in no uncertain terms this afternoon:

Originally posted on 16 Jun 2010 14:24:
Quote from: "Whooter"
do you mean ambiguity like.. "I was abused by the industry"... well who abused you?... "ah,no one specific,just the industry in general".... hmmm so the entire industry is responsible?...   "Exactly".
I'm afraid I haven't run across that conversation yet, Whooter. Care to provide a link?

Or was this another one of your attempts to belittle or discredit survivor accounts? Do tell.
Yep.  That's exactly what it is.  

I can tell you right now who abused me.  I've told Virgil Miller Newton, a/k/a "Father" Cassian Newton to his face on many, many occasions that he's a child abusing criminal and a sociopathic fraud.  So have the numerous people who have successfully sued him.  So has the federal government.
Anne you can be so full of yourself sometimes it is hilarious. You walked up to Miller Newton and right in his face (no less then 12 inches away) told him all these things, naw I don't think so. I believe others have done it and you heard their stories but I find you to be a "big talker" with very small heart.
I don't really care what you believe or don't DannyBoy.  I (and a few others who were with me the several times I've done this at his home/church) got the satisfaction of telling Newton, to his face (it was actually less than 12 inches....wagging my finger so close to his face he could feel the breeze from it) that he's nothing more than a pathetic guru wannabe who abused thousands of kids.  And a psychotic fucking fraud to boot!

But.....it was even more satisfying to tell his bitch wife Ruth Ann, that she could no longer control what we say.....and she did try!  Even then!  I couldn't believe it, so I just got right back in her puckered up mug and told her she could fucking KISS MY ASS!   She wasn't too happy and called the cops who promptly told her that we were on public property and could say whatever the hell we felt like saying.  

Ah, the sheer joy to see their faces.   It's about time for another visit.   His neighbors hate his fake ass too. I only live about 30 minutes from he and Sembler both.

Good times, good times.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2010, 11:34:41 PM »
Isn't there a video of the last time Anne and friends had a go at Virgil?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2010, 11:47:18 PM »
Ursus wrote:
Well, you sure did doubt her earlier today, but ya know now, doncha? ...Especially after she told you so in no uncertain terms this afternoon:

It is night time now and I'm still saying from credible sources this girl is full of shit. I don't mind bragging because it feels good but this isn't her daily dose of bragging she likes to do. This is lying, who are these other people.

I don't really care what you believe or don't DannyBoy.  I (and a few others who were with me the several times I've done this at his home/church) got the satisfaction of telling Newton, to his face (it was actually less than 12 inches....wagging my finger so close to his face he could feel the breeze from it) that he's nothing more than a pathetic guru wannabe who abused thousands of kids.  And a psychotic fucking fraud to boot!
But.....it was even more satisfying to tell his bitch wife Ruth Ann, that she could no longer control what we say.....and she did try!  Even then!  I couldn't believe it, so I just got right back in her puckered up mug and told her she could fucking KISS MY ASS!   She wasn't too happy and called the cops who promptly told her that we were on public property and could say whatever the hell we felt like saying.  
Ah, the sheer joy to see their faces.   It's about time for another visit.   His neighbors hate his fake ass too. I only live about 30 minutes from he and Sembler both.

Everyone knows Newton and Sembler, go ahead and get your rocks off pushing around old men and their wives. Jeesh really shows your a big girl and your going to show them 30 years later.
Ya it's all his fault that you stand on a boat flashing your ass and advertising your registration on the boat.

danny

Offline Dr. Acula

• View Profile
DATA COLLECTION
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2010, 12:32:52 AM »
Ursus wrote:

It is MID-night time now and I'm still saying from "credible sources" this girl is full of Marijuana. I don't mind bragging because it feels good but this isn't her daily dose of bragging she likes to do. This is showing me a sweet ass that I will never touch because, who are these other people......gone fishing......on Blackhawk Lake?

I don't really care what you believe or don't O'DannyBoybott.  I (and a few others who were with me the several times I've done this at his home/church) got the satisfaction of telling Newton, to his face (it was actually less than 12 inches....wagging my finger so close to his face he could feel the breeze from it) that he's nothing more than a pathetic guru wannabe who abused thousands of kids.  And a psychotic fucking fraud to boot!

Everyone knows Newton and Sembler, go ahead and get your rocks off pushing around old men and their wives. Jeesh really shows your a big girl and your going to show them 30 years later.
Ya it's all his fault that you stand on a boat flashing your ass and advertising your registration on the boat.

Riccy
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:46:57 AM by Dr. Acula »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2010, 01:03:35 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Isn't there a video of the last time Anne and friends had a go at Virgil?

Ya Geraldo Rivera grabbed it as he was leaving Al Capones safe, remember.

danny

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2010, 02:05:06 AM »
This is going to be one of those days for you, I can tell. Try not to pucker your o-ring too much when you get bent over the pew of your own words.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2010, 09:20:36 AM »
No No No.....not true there darling your info is very easy to be had.
Boat Fla. registration FL. 9882 NC......I heard you bragging that was your boat
with your ass.  
I surely hope you weren't broadcasting your ass and while your head was up it because you
gave away your identification. Not very smart asswipe. But I'm sure your big fat ego has gotten
you into trouble before.

danny

Another for my collection!  You toss threats around, then tell people you're in the same city they are, now this.   Are you stalking me?  Careful what you write DannyBoy....you could find yourself in some real trouble!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2010, 09:23:57 AM »

It is night time now and I'm still saying from credible sources this girl is full of shit. I don't mind bragging because it feels good but this isn't her daily dose of bragging she likes to do. This is lying, who are these other people.

Everyone knows Newton and Sembler, go ahead and get your rocks off pushing around old men and their wives.

Which is it?  Am I lying or not?  Do you even know what you're saying anymore?

Jeesh really shows your a big girl and your going to show them 30 years later.
Ya it's all his fault that you stand on a boat flashing your ass and advertising your registration on the boat. [/i][/b]

danny

Who's fault??  What the hell are you babbling about now?