Author Topic: PFC Lawsuit  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
PFC Lawsuit
« on: May 11, 2010, 06:01:22 PM »
If anyone is actually reading this... and cares, here's a little gem of info for you former PFC customers who still have $$$$ left to sue. I'd go out on the limb here and include the KHK/PFC customers from at least as far back as March of 2006 as well. I also think it's a good idea to get at least a couple $Million in a dedicated legal fund before going too much further. Why hasn't HEAL posted this as a press release?? LET's GO people!!! Get moving already!!! Support the suit!!   :jamin:

" Dear families affected by Pathway Family Counseling,

At your request, our firm has investigated the feasibility of conducting a lawsuit on your behalf.    To that end, I have attached 1) a report from our private investigator;  2) information received from DCS; and 3) a demand letter that we sent in an attempt to obtain insurance information.     It appears that the Nissleys have dissipated or sheltered their personal assets (possibly anticipating litigation).    Without an insurance policy to hold liable, our firm is unable to accept this case on a contingency fee and I would caution you against paying any firm hourly on a case when you do not have a “pot of money” to access upon successful pursuit of a judgment.     At this time, we will wait to receive a response from our demand letter.    If it is favorable, we will be contacting you individually to set up interviews and sign attorney-client agreements.  

Thank you for your continued patience,

Dave Seiter
GARRISON LAW FIRM, LLC
8720 Castle Creek Parkway, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN  46250
(317) 842-8283
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
Re: PFC Lawsuit
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 07:28:04 PM »
Never heard of a law firm offering free pi services.
what gives?
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
Re: PFC Lawsuit
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 04:48:01 PM »
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"
Never heard of a law firm offering free pi services.
what gives?

They're holding out for the big take, that's what gives. Why charge your potential client hundreds, and risk losing business, when you can win lawsuits for hundreds of thousands (or possibly millions)?

Believe me, they're not doing this out of the goodness of their hearts. Lawyers generally don't.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...