Author Topic: Tell us about the Third Nail  (Read 16555 times)

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Re: The Third Nail, location
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2011, 07:45:26 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Ursus wrote:

I see. You reserve the right to post and correspond as you see fit ... only for yourself? It is not for others to pose polite questions about a program you claim to have had experience in? How very curious, indeed!

Incidentally, Danny, in case you misunderstood, I wasn't asking you questions about "your life." This wasn't about you.

I was inquiring about specifics regarding a particular program, that is, its location. The fact that you refuse to or cannot answer that is... I s'pose... an answer of some sort right then and there. Especially in view of the title of this here thread: "Tell us about the Third Nail." Lol.

I don't give a shit what you were inquiring about, don't. Ursus, frankly I really don't want to read your brand of bullshit anymore, exactly what you folks accuse Whooter, Max and myself of, you do yourself. You have never answered a fucking question I have ever asked in a thread or PM. So where do you get the unmitigated balls to ask me anything.
Fuck Off, clown.

Listen Psy, why don't you reach between your legs and remember you have a set. OK you ready now??? Tell me what you want to say, don't hide like a chicken shit spouting off stupid comments.

Jeesh, I am so glad I could finally get that off my chest.

And yet another prime example of disrespect out of Danny for Admin !!!!

Admin do you remember this ??? Please do the right thing!!!!!

:blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Tell us about the Third Nail
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2011, 09:01:46 PM »
the one with the spirochetes infected brane has decided to delete there "shartings " from the hollowed pages of the fornits forums. there troll avatar is befitting of the hooved one called "ella  Diablo ".  Can it be that the serpent tongued beast is able to delete it spiroshatted droppings  from the GOOGLE cache.

my spirochetes in its braine are commanding it and demanding it to wipe it drippings of it sss shartings from the pages of the world wide web , will the beast musta obey.

bennison go back to herding the warned.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 10, 2011, 09:48:20 PM »
I was in Pheonix House , The French House,  The Truthless House,The Man House, Marathon (running ) House ,  House of China  The out House ,Daytop (tobacco products ) House , Ernies House , Notstraight House, House of Cards , Your House ,The Waffle House, The Little house on the Perrier, Synanon House, The White house,Elmers Glue house, The 3 little pigs House ,Whooters House , Uncle Bucks House,  The Doll House, The Main House, The Horror House, The Big House, Nailed Up and Boarded Up House. Lying House, Sharting House , Drinking @ age 8 House, Shoe Polishing House , Staff House ,Ronald McDonald House, Rebekah House ,Granma Moses House , The Gamey House, Stanton Peeles Blog House, Macdogs House, Kids Inc House, Hell House ,Glue sniffing House, The Balloon House, The Glass Ball House , The German House, Charlie Dedtricts House, Falling Waters House, The non Survivors House., The thought I was a man but I am a muffin House,Scared Straight House, Tickle me Elmo House , Screw Me House , The Second Nail House , The fourth Nail House, The Splinter House , The Tar House, The  Light House ,  The Heavy House , House of horseshit, The Non -Reality House, The Smelly House , The Beefy House,The Glass house  and The Asshole House.  

Thank you , dan the man

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2011, 10:14:17 PM »
Ya forgot the Mouse Louse House (MLH), rulers of the east coast TC scene in their day!

...Though I *will* admit, the Tickle Me Elmo House (TMEH) was a pretty good contender.

:jerry:  :twofinger:  ;D  :rofl:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2011, 12:51:38 PM »
Ursus I have told you once than I have told you 5 fuckin times you are a coward .you are a coward you think you can hide behind that bear hide and post what ever you want to . I am so sick and tired of your ball less smug fucking attitude . You are no bear you are a little coward little boy hiding behind and saying whast ever the fuck you want to say .Yeah ursus I showed annie boner just how crazy I am but I always post under my name .come on ursi be  big boy and come out and play with the big boys . Sure I have got 5 or so diffent posting profiles on this forum ,but dammit every one knoes thats it me . they can see how I abuse survivors and they can see how I lie and its not hard to see who my fake profiles are . We are looking at you too Ursi boy and you better start acting like a man cuase, I will make you be a man . Ursi you our so damn smug nd I hate that about you ,you are just some kid who has no clue who they our fucking with . I am kinky like that ursus . S tay out of my thread little bear, you have 8000 posts I only have 3500 postsand when I get to 3502 posts I will have one more post then 3501 and thats a big go shut the fuck up to you ursus , you are nothing with out me you are a little cub looking for a handout a crumb of my wisdom . I own fornits and you do what I say , you lie and try to make me feel bad . you cant do it ursus I am a big boy and my stay at the TME house was the worse place that a documented 52 year old abuser could ever have been in . fuck you ursus and take potty mouth annie boner with you . Yeah ursus post this on your mirror on your fir and stuff it up youre butt . I am sick of your condecanding bullshit you suck     Bla .Bla .Bla usuus this and ursus that you are really dumb and I am winning . Got it ursusisus I am winnuing you lose

bye bye  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:   little kisses for you we will search all the woods and we will find where you do your biznits and we will roll i n it and expose you for the fraud that you our . then  I am  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:

dan the MAN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 12, 2011, 09:07:24 PM »
:bump:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2011, 09:56:19 AM »
Quote from: "danny BII"
Ursus I have told you once than I have told you 5 fuckin times you are a coward .you are a coward you think you can hide behind that bear hide and post what ever you want to . I am so sick and tired of your ball less smug fucking attitude . You are no bear you are a little coward little boy hiding behind and saying whast ever the fuck you want to say .Yeah ursus I showed annie boner just how crazy I am but I always post under my name .come on ursi be  big boy and come out and play with the big boys . Sure I have got 5 or so diffent posting profiles on this forum ,but dammit every one knoes thats it me . they can see how I abuse survivors and they can see how I lie and its not hard to see who my fake profiles are . We are looking at you too Ursi boy and you better start acting like a man cuase, I will make you be a man . Ursi you our so damn smug nd I hate that about you ,you are just some kid who has no clue who they our fucking with . I am kinky like that ursus . S tay out of my thread little bear, you have 8000 posts I only have 3500 postsand when I get to 3502 posts I will have one more post then 3501 and thats a big go shut the fuck up to you ursus , you are nothing with out me you are a little cub looking for a handout a crumb of my wisdom . I own fornits and you do what I say , you lie and try to make me feel bad . you cant do it ursus I am a big boy and my stay at the TME house was the worse place that a documented 52 year old abuser could ever have been in . fuck you ursus and take potty mouth annie boner with you . Yeah ursus post this on your mirror on your fir and stuff it up youre butt . I am sick of your condecanding bullshit you suck     Bla .Bla .Bla usuus this and ursus that you are really dumb and I am winning . Got it ursusisus I am winnuing you lose

bye bye  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:   little kisses for you we will search all the woods and we will find where you do your biznits and we will roll i n it and expose you for the fraud that you our . then  I am  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:

dan the MAN

Damn Danny L Bennison , get the fuck out of here , you go and get off on your  bad survivor abusing self , yea yea danny yea yea danny  you showed them. Yea danny get off on your well documented abusing survivor self. You rock dude don't take any shit from them survivors  evah and give them hell danny were are counting on you !!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE CARTOON CROCH you are the best Danny L Bennison

elan , its  directors ,ass directors and ELANIANS everywhere that loved elan. you ROCK Danny L Bennison  ride that gravy train and shine on you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2011, 11:11:04 AM »
Yeah, fuck you Danny.  :suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 14, 2011, 07:07:11 AM »
:lala:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 14, 2011, 11:45:48 PM »
Quote from: "defending DannyBII, Niger pleaze!"
I was in Pheonix House , The French House,  The Truthless House,The Man House, Marathon (running ) House ,  House of China  The out House ,Daytop (tobacco products ) House , Ernies House , Notstraight House, House of Cards , Your House ,The Waffle House, The Little house on the Perrier, Synanon House, The White house,Elmers Glue house, The 3 little pigs House ,Whooters House , Uncle Bucks House,  The Doll House, The Main House, The Horror House, The Big House, Nailed Up and Boarded Up House. Lying House, Sharting House , Drinking @ age 8 House, Shoe Polishing House , Staff House ,Ronald McDonald House, Rebekah House ,Granma Moses House , The Gamey House, Stanton Peeles Blog House, Macdogs House, Kids Inc House, Hell House ,Glue sniffing House, The Balloon House, The Glass Ball House , The German House, Charlie Dedtricts House, Falling Waters House, The non Survivors House., The thought I was a man but I am a muffin House,Scared Straight House, Tickle me Elmo House , Screw Me House , The Second Nail House , The fourth Nail House, The Splinter House , The Tar House, The  Light House ,  The Heavy House , House of horseshit, The Non -Reality House, The Smelly House , The Beefy House,The Glass house  and The Asshole House.  

Thank you , dan the man

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2011, 10:38:04 AM »
:jerry:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tell us about the third nail
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2011, 01:57:15 PM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"
@ “LW” I never “harangued” Bennison about Daytop or anything. I’ve barely asked him maybe five questions about it, until today. I politely made a reasonable welcome/inquiry when he appeared in December. That one inquiry set him off. A quote of it can be found  HERE.
That same month, after observing his hostility and reticence (that slap and tickle game he’s played out with various posters for months since), I politely asked if he was still shy about it. As quoted in the OP, you can see that he answered willingly. You can have a look at the entire discussion in chat box history. There is no need to ensnare him in his lies, as others repeatedly point out he regularly contradicts himself.
Of course, Daytop had more than one facility.  Of all the residential facilities at that time, the only one housing adolescents was Millbrook. He picked the wrong one out of the air and by god he’s sticking to it. So, he gets mysterious and vague and drops "hints".

I believe him when he says he knew people who eventually became staff here there and everywhere. Bennison is program, no doubt. But he’s also full of it.
Keep reading/checking Kim because women were most definitely there during the day and housed in a rental property/house at night in White Plains and Danbury. Your getting close.
Oh btw there were no adolescence facilities anywhere within Daytop then, there was myself and one other guy around 15 or 16 maybe his name was Jack
FYI, there were four residentials open in that time span and none were in even in Westchester. Though, they did have one of their SPAN offices there where screening and intake occurred.

Then you want to Peacock around like you have the moral upper hand. What set of principles are you living by. Inculcate you compromised your standards here tonight and that is what readers will see. I have never done this, this was methodical. I have always said my vile, vulgar, disrespectful things to folks after I felt I was being attacked, more or less a kneejerk reaction. I did not sit around and conspire with others to see how I can lie, cheat and steal someone else character.
No method to seeing through your convoluted story. And you’ve got a pathetic (and prolific) habit of lashing out at everyone and crying foul when you’re called on it.
Whether you want to accept it or not I went to Daytop, I said it was there for a few months 3 at the most. Why I was there I never really proposed to know that's why if you remember I said I'll have to think about it. Most of my info comes from others there who were 10/15 yrs. older then me. Your the one who wanted to run with it, I was 12 turned 13 there so 71-72. How much program could I know at that time.
Hey here is a idea why don't you ask why I even went there at 12 yrs old, it wasn't necessarily for treatment.
Ah, well you were an assistant director at Élan by age 17. Are you trying to imply you received your staff training in Junior High through Daytop or is this the part where it turns out you were Casriel’s boy-toy? :seg2:

I like to play games as the facts show by my  deleting of my abusive posts . I was no junkie , please ,I just think its cool to say and in my weird way I try to invoke sympathy, as in awww poor widdle danny , the poor widdle junkie,  I( was no more a junkie then the moon is made out of cheese.

I also like to insinuate that my ....was having a little fling with joe ricca . thats how I knew about elan and joe before I got to elan and well hey come on now you all know that I introduced joe Ricci to Gerald Davidson  , or is that a figment of my thinking . I was a drunk that is a fact . Sometimes I wonder if I am a man or what . I am so convuluted and so vulnerable right now .I was no junkie sorry , I am so ashamed right now.

I just want someone  to cuddle  with right now.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2011, 05:12:33 PM »
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 12:25:15 AM by Froderik »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2011, 05:32:15 PM »
Is this Occupy Fornits?