Author Topic: Fuck You, Daytop! I am Paul St. John. Fuck you!  (Read 2660 times)

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Fuck You, Daytop! I am Paul St. John. Fuck you!
« on: June 20, 2010, 11:42:34 PM »
To this day, I don t know how a bunch of kids, could get so stupid.  To this day, I don t know why it didn t work on me.

In my mind, it was the same type of mentality that leads to lynchings and Columbine-type shit.

I looked to them, and thought:

" What have you gained? You tricked somebody. What have you gained? You lied and pretended you were less then you actually were, because that is what they wanted to hear.  What have you gained? You made a fool of someone. What have you gained? You pretend to be uncertain when you actually are not.  What have you gained? You gave them everything they wanted.  What have you gained? YOu pretend you don t care about things, that you actually do. What have you gained? You played nice and told your life story over and over. What have you gained? You have fed the mouth that spits on you, and fancy yourself a winner."

I fought them every step of the way. And if I had to go back, I d do it all over again.

Paul
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
Re: Fuck You, Daytop! I am Paul St. John. Fuck you!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 11:54:53 PM »
FUCK DAYTOP.  That place was the single worst influence on me, that I have ever experienced in my life.  Anyway, they're really struggling right now, and barely able to stay operational.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fa4HUiFJ6c&NR=1

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
Re: Fuck You, Daytop! I am Paul St. John. Fuck you!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 11:58:51 PM »
Mighty High - Escape From Daytop
These guys seem to agree and I’m pretty sure they’re not working their program.;)
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis