Author Topic: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY  (Read 21562 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Still not answering the real questions....
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2010, 03:03:16 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Did you learn all of this while being molested as a boy?
Where you molested by a JEWISH CARTOON?
Does insulting EVERYODY help you with your ERECTILE DISFUNCTION?
Why did you drill holes in that paddle Danny?
Why did you drag that girl behind the a Van?
Why did you lie at Michael Skakel's Trial?
How much did you get paid to lie?

Did you feel powerful while torturing kids...especially the Rich ones?
Have you washed the taste of Ken Zaretsky's nasty ol shrivveled dick out of your mouth yet?
When did you become an expert on Judiasm?
Why do you worship a DEAD JEW and call him G-d?
Why do you spend all day on Fornits when ABSOLUTELY NOBODY likes you?
If you hate everbody here, why stay?

You are so funny...Hmmmmmmm......I wonder why you never heard of me?????????????? anywhere Felicio. Because I don't seek attention (except here....lol). They threw me out of that court house. I saw Joe, Marty, Marc and Sharon. I was there in Bridgeport CT Felice in 1998 and in 2000, I watched all the fan fair, people making money from news organizations the whole thing and it made me sick to my stomach, just like you do. Your no different from the news organization, the prosecutor, Frank Garr, Mark Furman ect....because I would not play ball they tried to black ball me. Frank Garr wanted me to say that I knew Michael killed Martha.....I said, "no".
See Felice I was already threatened to be exposed as a abuser at Elan during that time, a news organization wanted to, Frank Garr wanted to and the prosecutor wanted to, all because I would not say what they wanted me to say.
What I did say was this, " I never received any concrete verbal admission from Michael that he either knew of Martha's Killer/s or that he killed her, ever.  
I was thinking of Marthas mother and the fact that I could not help bring justice to her.
My morals and ethics are good Felice whether you know this or not.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline maruska

• View Profile
Re: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2010, 04:56:13 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "maruska"
Quote from: "sad"
Just heard from a patient that there's abusive treatment there. Anyone here been there and has seen it too?
I'd like to get myself admitted with some kind of device that can tape and record what goes on there and then proceed to file a lawsuit.

you mean, while your daughter is in the wilderness program?...I just imagine how your ex husband is going to use it at the custody battle: telling the judge you are not stable, you have problems on your own, because you were admitted...

By the way: who has custody of your daughter, and what kind (joint or sole legal?) That is very important in determining your next step...  

Is there any relative (grandparents, uncles etc) willing to help you in this situation?

Be careful with PAS allegations...some courts see it as a red flag...

Maruska thanks for your paranoid take on things, is that what happened in your divorce while your daughter was in treatment. Man, must have been a bummer to have so much going on in your life.
Now lets be concerned about sads life and put your projections on hold OK. I mean be concerned about real things not your imaginary scenarios. Is this what you do to all folks you want to help, flood them with your baggage.

Danny

LOL..Danny you are so funny! ( and I almost missed this party LOL)

Paranoid? Me? well...surprise, surprise:  there are actually people  in this world who are not divorced (married 21 years and counting) and who did not send their children to programs!

Now I wonder who is projecting? LOL

In any case , sad did not come back so it is irrelevant.

Have a great day, Danny  and thanks for the laugh!

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2010, 06:02:59 PM »

Have you washed the taste of Ken Zaretsky's nasty ol shrivveled dick out of your mouth yet?

You are so funny...Hmmmmmmm......I wonder why you never heard of me?????????????? anywhere Felice. Because I don't seek attention (except here....lol). They threw me out of that court house. I saw Joe, Marty, Marc and Sharon. I was there in Bridgeport CT Felice in 1998 and in 2000, I watched all the fan fair, people making money from news organizations the whole thing and it made me sick to my stomach, just like you do. Your no different from the news organization, the prosecutor, Frank Garr, Mark Furman ect....because I would not play ball they tried to black ball me. Frank Garr wanted me to say that I knew Michael killed Martha.....I said, "no".
See Felice I was already threatened to be exposed as a abuser at Elan during that time, a news organization wanted to, Frank Garr wanted to and the prosecutor wanted to, all because I would not say what they wanted me to say.
What I did say was this, " I never received any concrete verbal admission from Michael that he either knew of Martha's Killer/s or that he killed her, ever.  
I was thinking of Marthas mother and the fact that I could not help bring justice to her.
[/b][/size]

Where are your Morals and Ethics when an Innocent Man is Rotting in Prison? ::puke::
I am sure you never reported any of this activity to the proper people.
You knew this was going on and you just let them find someone who would say anything....maybe for some dope?
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2010, 07:35:01 PM »
DannyB II wrote
Maruska thanks for your paranoid take on things, is that what happened in your divorce while your daughter was in treatment. Man, must have been a bummer to have so much going on in your life.
Now lets be concerned about sads life and put your projections on hold OK. I mean be concerned about real things not your imaginary scenarios. Is this what you do to all folks you want to help, flood them with your baggage.

Maruska wrote:
LOL..Danny you are so funny! ( and I almost missed this party LOL)
Paranoid? Me? well...surprise, surprise:  there are actually people  in this world who are not divorced (married 21 years and counting) and who did not send their children to programs!
Now I wonder who is projecting?    LOl  In any case, sad did not come back so it is irrelevant.
Have a great day, Danny  and thanks for the laugh!

It was meant to be a projection with humor. Thanks for someone finally seeing my slapstick humor.......lol.
No "SAD" did not come back and that is sad. I was married 16 yrs., had 2 children their adults now and I did not send mine to a program. They also did not grow up in the same pathological environment that I grew up in, as I sure was the case for you. Don't pat yourself on the back to much, Maruska. The Gods were protecting you.

Danny

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2010, 08:09:25 PM »
Felice wrote:

DannyB II wrote:
You are so funny...Hmmmmmmm......I wonder why you never heard of me?????????????? anywhere Felice. Because I don't seek attention (except here....lol). They threw me out of that court house. I saw Joe, Marty, Marc and Sharon. I was there in Bridgeport CT Felice in 1998 and in 2000, I watched all the fan fair, people making money from news organizations the whole thing and it made me sick to my stomach, just like you do. Your no different from the news organization, the prosecutor, Frank Garr, Mark Furman ect....because I would not play ball they tried to black ball me. Frank Garr wanted me to say that I knew Michael killed Martha.....I said, "no".

Felice wrote:
Where are your Morals and Ethics when an Innocent Man is Rotting in Prison?  
I am sure you never reported any of this activity to the proper people.
You knew this was going on and you just let them find someone who would say anything....maybe for some dope?

DannyB II wrote:
Felice a innocent man that you don't even know anything about is more then likely sitting in  Jail  because a group of his peers said he was guilty. My opinion they have one of the guilty parties.

I never reported any of this activity to the proper people, who the judge or maybe the press no no maybe Patrick Kennedy. Ya that would have been the right thing to do for me. Put myself in a "Double Bind".

They did find someone Mike Higgins who lived with Michael at Elan, from Chicago. They wanted corroboration I could not do that.

Sorry thought I was doing the right thing Felice.

Is this your idea of creating a Double Bind for me, exactly what you learned at Elan.

Danny

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2010, 09:19:21 AM »
Violent actions of the bad people
Silence and indifference of the good people

http://http://www.youtube.com/witness4justice

Keep telling yourself you did all you were capable of doing.
One day you will believe yourself.
I never will!
FREE MICHAEL
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2010, 09:24:55 AM »

I never will!
FREE MICHAEL

You don't even know him or any of the circumstances.

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2010, 10:38:51 AM »

I never will!
FREE MICHAEL

Gee Danny your a real brain surgeon.....
Eliscu1 knows, did you forget? :rofl:
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2010, 01:22:36 PM »

I never will!
FREE MICHAEL

Gee Danny your a real brain surgeon.....
Eliscu1 knows, did you forget? :rofl:

I'll say it again "YOU" don't even know him or the circumstances and trust me dope fiend "1" does not either. Already thought about him, oh and BTW ask "1" if he knows me I was there when he came in. Not as staff but in another capacity.

Danny

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2010, 05:04:51 PM »
Well Danny seeing as how Eliscu1 was never a dope fiend obviously you are fishing for info AGAIN.
You must have him confused with Eliscu3, the dope fiend who went to Valley View School.
Keep trolling...... :beat:
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2010, 01:27:36 PM »
Not trying to upset Danny the Dimwit Attention Whore here, but...back to the subject matter...

If anyone wants to check this place out, let me know.  I'm aware of the Four Winds chain and know quite a few people who worked at Daytop that went to work for Four Winds, so abuse allegations don't startle my senses.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2010, 03:40:31 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Not trying to upset Danny the Dimwit Attention Whore here, but...back to the subject matter.
Hey I am still waiting to hear from you big guy. I'll be in the city July 4th downtown. Call we'll get together.
Now com'on lets be fair you know it is not attention I'm looking for. I want the truth here that's it. Thanks for saying hi in your way.....lol.

If anyone wants to check this place out, let me know.  I'm aware of the Four Winds chain and know quite a few people who worked at Daytop that went to work for Four Winds, so abuse allegations don't startle my senses.
Good going.....just terrible people.

Danny

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2010, 03:45:04 PM »
Well Danny seeing as how Eliscu1 was never a dope fiend obviously you are fishing for info AGAIN.
You don't have to shoot dope to be a dope fiend. You should know that. No fishing, you have nothing to trawl for.

You must have him confused with Eliscu3, the dope fiend who went to Valley View School.
Keep trolling...... :beat:
Ya the one you don't speak of well here.

Danny